The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *nods* I had to explain 'ickybah' to someone the other day 'The Nad' is part of my vocabulary now!!!

In other news, last day of 2009 !!!!
    It is? *checks clock* Gosh, you're right I don't think there has ever been a year that I was happier to see the end of

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

It's not uncommon for me to burst into a Woohoood! on hearing some amazing thing. That and we really need to come up with a way for the spellchecker to recognise when you are mistakenly typing wood instead of would. Getting to be something of an issue
    In Word I've told it to accept 'wood' so it doesn't bug me about it

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
    Thanks... I thought of 'way to go' about a half second before it loaded...oh, my sometimes-slow though processes

-----

EDIT

It's still Dec. 30th for me! I'm in the US, though.
    It took me a while to figure out a lot of those I still see abbreviations on here that I don't understand, but I'm too to ask Jenn uses quite a few that I've never seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      In Word I've told it to accept 'wood' so it doesn't bug me about it
      Word can be a bit of a pain sometimes. I remember once there was something that it kept changing, and then when I actually would make a mistake I'd have to go and change it manually...

It took me a while to figure out a lot of those I still see abbreviations on here that I don't understand, but I'm too to ask Jenn uses quite a few that I've never seen before.
      I actually don't even think of using abbreviations like that! I just type everything out. Maybe it's because I actually do type a lot...who knows?
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

It is? *checks clock* Gosh, you're right I don't think there has ever been a year that I was happier to see the end of
        *hugs*

Just think..in exactly seven months we will be on the other side of the Atlantic basking in the glory of Martin the Sheraton Hotel .

Told my friend who's a massive AT fan we were going today. She nearly died of jealousy ()

EDIT: Off to bed, WoodNight

Comment

I make them up. Actually, I probably get them from WoW and don't even think about it. Which is funny, cause I type seriously fast (ask APA) and don't really need to use them. I just do lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *hugs*
            Actually when I think about it, there was a lot about this year that I woodn't change for anything

ust think..in exactly seven months we will be on the other side of the Atlantic basking in the glory of Martin the Sheraton Hotel .

Told my friend who's a massive AT fan we were going today. She nearly died of jealousy ()

EDIT: Off to bed, WoodNight
            Seven months exactly! WooHooooooood!!!!! This'll be us...

.... initially, then this'll be me...

..... followed by ......

..... and then for the rest of the week I'll be.....

and ... and then on the plane home I'll be....

WoodNight *hugs*

Comment

Jumble, thought of you today when I saw someone who looked like Martin Wood.

No joke. I nearly choked. It wasn't him, but gosh, such a look-a-like that he could win a contest or two!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                I make them up. Actually, I probably get them from WoW and don't even think about it. Which is funny, cause I type seriously fast (ask APA) and don't really need to use them. I just do lol
                Well that explains why I don't understand them

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Jumble, thought of you today when I saw someone who looked like Martin Wood.

No joke. I nearly choked. It wasn't him, but gosh, such a look-a-like that he could win a contest or two!
                  I sometimes think I'll give myself whiplash from all the double-takes I do So many tall, dark-haired guys around here nearly give me heart failure, until I look again

Comment

Whoa TPI! Very nice! Love the colors!

For a good time...

Listen to the SGA S4 Kindred commentaries. Both of them.

I've been in an extremely good mood all day after doing so this morning.

That is all...

(And Amanda, it doesn't hurt I've been hearing, "Helen..." in the back of my mind all day since then, either )
                    hehe...me too! And I've also been hearing the 'forgive me John' 8 days left!!! I'm gonna *die*
                    Well that explains why I don't understand them
                    What does FTW mean? I can't figure it out...I mean in my head I have an idea of what it is...but I don't know...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I sometimes think I'll give myself whiplash from all the double-takes I do So many tall, dark-haired guys around here nearly give me heart failure, until I look again
                      Don't go giving yourself whiplash or heart failure, yikes.

Though, at least you seem to be surrounded by tall, dark-haired men. That's gotta be a good thing.

FTW= FOR THE WIN
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Whoa TPI! Very nice! Love the colors!

hehe...me too! And I've also been hearing the 'forgive me John' 8 days left!!! I'm gonna *die*

What does FTW mean? I can't figure it out...I mean in my head I have an idea of what it is...but I don't know...
                        for the win. At least in my world. (which, you know, is the World of Warcraft )

Comment

Oh no, I'm taking gooood care of myself There's nothing going to stop me going to Vancouver in July

Though, at least you seem to be surrounded by tall, dark-haired men. That's gotta be a good thing.

FTW= FOR THE WIN
                          There probably are some tall/short blond/grey/redheaded ones as well, I just don't seem to notice them

Off to bed now *hugs WooHoos*

Comment

FTW= FOR THE WIN
                            for the win. At least in my world. (which, you know, is the World of Warcraft )
                            Thanks guys! Totally not what I had in my head...I had the T right! I thought it was *cough four letter curse word* The World Don't ask why I thought that...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Look what kind of awesomely cute and ...awesome presents Santa brought me!

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zznad-SS-2.png
                              http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...zss-nad--3.png

Thanks, Amanda! Luv 'em!

...I also love staring at pretty stuff. Obsessively.
                              *nods*

Well, only because you said 'please', for I never do Late Night...
                              Remind me later if you don't see it tonight.
                              *sigh* I think I am becoming a Helen/Tesla shipper. How did that happen? *shh..don't tell my wife *

Ooos and aaahs at all the pretties. Nice work everyone.

ps this thread moves way too fast when I have to work and you guys have all the fun and by the time I get on here you're all asleep.

*runs nekkid through thread 'cuz here's no one here to see it *
                              Last edited by wine_buyer; 30 December 2009, 05:57 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

wine_buyer: I can't be a true Helen/Tesla shipper since I am a Helen/John shipper
                                Jumble: Do you know if Martin is going to Comic-Con next year? (I can't believe is almost 2010) because I wood love that
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X