The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Bright, loud and vibrant are really... you! Your artworks bring a color to our lives.
    Yep, that's me alright That's nice to know *hugs*

As for the coloring not working... practice makes perfect and all that... I erase about half of the layers I put on cause I don't like how it turns out...
    I know, but I seem to never have the time to experiment I've always got so much to do...... there's a certain birthday vid that's calling to me

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    I've been pretty much MIA in this thread lately but wanted to pop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!
    Merry Christmas EH-T *hugs*

Just think, I'll soon be able to stop saying 'I'm meeting Martin next year' and start saying THIS year!!! WooHoooood!!!!

Jenn you're so right about that scene, it's perfectly shot and utterly captivating *hugs Jenn*

Hey, I found out what Suz has lined up for me on Sunday It's one of those makeover + photo sessions that I've always wanted to do! *happy dance* She had to tell me, because I need to take three or four outfits with me, so I need to get them ready

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Merry Christmas Bekki!

Some older artwork

<really lazy snip>

I love using Selective coloring! Rarely do something without it. Also, color balance, Hue/Saturation, levels, curves (they awesome in switching the blue Twilight tones to more natural colors), gradients, color layers... textures... duplicate layers set to different modes... I guess I use everything.
      Wanna give a tut on the artwork thread on how to use those? Especially with the blue? I can never figure out how! (like for instance Kush has that blue and I can never figure out how to change it) And the artwork is beautiful! I really use the selective coloring, textures and gradient maps (love those! ) and sometimes the hue/saturation.

Okay so since I probably won't be around today because I'm still grounded ()

Merry Christmas!!

And to those that don't celebrate, Happy December 25th!

Edit- Jenn, totally agree! Love the End of Night's scene, it was so pretty and heartbreaking and just awesome!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*skids back in* Loooook!!! Release date for Sanctuary S2 dvds! (Thanks RealmOfX) 18th May in the US

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Hey, I found out what Suz has lined up for me on Sunday It's one of those makeover + photo sessions that I've always wanted to do! *happy dance* She had to tell me, because I need to take three or four outfits with me, so I need to get them ready
          Wow that's so exciting!!! Clever Suz!! You'll have to share some of the pics

*waves at Eh-T* Merry Christmas to you to!

Will be popping in and out as I'm cooking the Christmas Eve dinner and *ahem* getting sloshed on home-made cocktails *giggles*

Comment

Jenn you're so right about that scene, it's perfectly shot and utterly captivating *hugs Jenn
            Then Dear John the Reallist has to ask, "Where are they that the moon is that big? Even the top of Everest isn't that close. Maybe an asteroid?"

At which point Jenn sticks her fingers in her ears and hums loudly.

Comment

*skids back in* Loooook!!! Release date for Sanctuary S2 dvds! (Thanks RealmOfX) 18th May in the US
              Oh yay! I was crossing my fingers that it wouldn't take as long as S1! Thanks Jumble!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Then Dear John the Reallist has to ask, "Where are they that the moon is that big? Even the top of Everest isn't that close. Maybe an asteroid?"

Men.

Comment

Amanda, how naughty must you have been to be grounded at Christmas?

Do tell

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

No imagination, huh?

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Wow that's so exciting!!! Clever Suz!! You'll have to share some of the pics
                  Isn't it? There's one studio photo included, but I get to choose which one, and I'll definitely be sharing

*waves at Eh-T* Merry Christmas to you to!

Will be popping in and out as I'm cooking the Christmas Eve dinner and *ahem* getting sloshed on home-made cocktails *giggles*
                  Christmas Eve dinner? What are you making that will leave you room for tomorrow's turkey?

Hmmm........ I've only got wine, but I bet I can get sloshed faster than you

Comment

And I've just realised I haven't done Day 5 *runz off to PS*

Comment

Amanda, how naughty must you have been to be grounded at Christmas?

Do tell
                      I didn't clean my room.

Yeah...my mother's being a...word I can't say. (and normally wouldn't use to describe her) () This is actually the first year where I haven't liked Christmas! (and you all know how much I love Christmas!) I couldn't fall asleep last night (shivering and 100.7 degree Fahrenheit fever) and all I heard was my Mom complaining to me to my Dad about me. I don't even want to open my presents tomorrow (tonight actually ) because...idk...I feel like she got them just because...not because she got them because she loved me or whatever (not that you use presents to show love...but ya know what I mean)

Comment

Jenn I love that scene too! It's so significant! Just superb!

Mmmm for christmas eve dinner Sarai can I eat with you? I just ordered my brother to make dinner. First excuse was a headache and later he said "I'll start at 6 pm" *head desk* brothers. It feels like I'm living with two little children instead of two grown ups...
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Amanda* Maybe Mom is feeling the stress of Christmas?

I hope you feel better later and enjoy opening your pressies

Edit: Hey, I was just thinking how I was missing Josiane, and there she is vvv

Comment

*runs in quickly*
                            Christmas has officially started - I've made the mince pies, had a Baileys, and we've all listened to the Nine Lessons & Carols on the radio - that's always the official start of our Christmas here

Happy Christmas to Bekki, who's there already!

Edit: Yep, here I am
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *runs in quickly*
                              Christmas has officially started - I've made the mince pies, had a Baileys, and we've all listened to the Nine Lessons & Carols on the radio - that's always the official start of our Christmas here

Happy Christmas to Bekki, who's there already!

Edit: Yep, here I am
                              *checks cupboards* Nope, not a single mince pie in the house, and no Baileys either

But I do have a particularly scrummy Cherry Brandy Cheesecake smiling sweetly at me from the fridge

Comment

*hugs Amanda*

I'll do that tut in a few minutes.

*waves to Josi*

And I've just realised I haven't done Day 5 *runz off to PS*
                                Awwww...... *squishes them*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X