X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*blinks*

...Martilicious?!

Mmm... has a nice ring to it
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....sounds..........tasty Should we start our own Woodictionary?

Edit: Whoa! I passed 4600! and you have only 9 to go for your 4469 post

Comment

I think there's some room on the S.H.I.P. site

Congrats on 4600!!
        (And thanks for the reminder, now I can prepare )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

congratulations jumble!!!

I don't know if they've been posted before, but look what i stumbled over in the John Thunk Tread

Comment

Thanks Fainne I love that first one, it's just sooooo......Martin

Comment

indeed *swoons*

Comment

Ohh both men are sexy!!!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

They... look a bit alike

sigpic

Comment

Noooooooo! *passes Nad new glasses* Better?

Edit: Six to go

Comment

No

They could be brothers.
                      Martin being the cute succesfull one and JF the shabby loser
                      (Just kidding! ...About JF )

Thanks! 5...

sigpic

Comment

Well I could just about accept that, if I must I guess Shep could be the skinny younger misfit brother.............

Comment

Yup. And Martin would keep him on the straight path by teaching him how to wave his arms

sigpic

Comment

Learning from the Master

Edit: 4!

Comment

*holds JF's ears so he can't hear anything* don't listen to them hun, you are as hot as Martin. *runs and hides*

Comment

Oh I'm sure he is, if you like that sort of thing To each their own I say

and the more people who like JF, RDA etc the more Martin there is left for me

Comment

Working...
                                X