X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes,
    And ...this guy hearts Coopie.

Who needs Beckham?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You know...you're all insane
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        You know...you're all insane
        Look who's talking!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          That isn't me!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That isn't me!
            No, I didn't mean the pic! I meant, you're one to talk, Gutter Queen! And then I just happened to post a pic of Martin on a wall.
            sigpic

Comment

No, I didn't mean the pic! I meant, you're one to talk, Gutter Queen! And then I just happened to post a pic of Martin on a wall.
              ...Is this the time to jump in and say that I read Jann's sig as ''Smut like you mean it''?
              No?
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dutchindeed View Post
                ...is this the time to jump in and say that i read jann's sig as ''smut like you mean it''?
                No?
                r.o.f.l!!
                sigpic

Comment

Like that...gutter queen...tssss...I'm innocent

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  ...Is this the time to jump in and say that I read Jann's sig as ''Smut like you mean it''?
                  No?
                  *glares*...I wood never put that in my sig...it's your guttery subconcious...I am innocent!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, Joe, I shall plaster your face all over, reminding the C/R thread of my imaginary relationship with you!

sigpic

Comment

Some love for Carl. We love you Carl. Now work faster on the Movie 3 script!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...MNvjtxxwHg.jpg
                      Beckam hearts Binder
                      *sigh* I just saw him in action on the pitch. You know, I never wanted to jump on the bandwagon, but that is one HOT man (especially with his full head of hair back ).

Comment

Martin against a wall? ..................

Comment

...did LJ say ''imaginary relationship''?
                          My image of her is shattered now

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            ...did LJ say ''imaginary relationship''?
                            My image of her is shattered now
                            Well, we don't want the other Blog posters to think he prefers me to them...shhhhhh....

Do we need to give jumble and Martin a moment alone...?...?
                            sigpic

Comment

EDIT:
                              Hmm I'm thinking this post won't exactly help Jumble in her current state, sorry Jumble .

Comment

Yeah... let's give her a moment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X