Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From twitter......

Martin Wood @realmartinwood
    Last day on @Netflix #Travelers @EricMcCormack vs @PeacemakerFilms Segwaycam it's bound to end in tears...

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I missed it too, as I was out. I wonder whether watching it hungover on catch-up is a good/bad idea?
      It's not as much fun without live (twitter) commentary...

And didn't the UK do better than you have in years? Didn't finish last...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nice picture of Martin! He is looking good. I gave up twitter a while back = and I don't regret it at all except on those rare occasions when AT or Martin would say something.
        sigpic

Comment

I've had to avoid certain people on twitter - too many Musketeers spoilers

Nine days to go!!!!

Comment

*waves*

Hey WooHoos! I can't believe it's been so long since I've logged into GW Life has been crazy these last couple of months. I'll spare the details (for now ). I didn't go back and catch up so I hope everyone is doing well.

*hugs*
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*waves to Scully*

Not much to catch up on - nothing much happening around here lately

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Hey Scully!

No, not much happening. We're all too busy to hang out in the nekkid.

Been trimming the hedges. Did some cleaning. I heard this is what us 'adults' do when we're not working? I don't like it. Make it stop.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Most of us 'adults' do our absolute best to avoid such mundane activities - sadly, there usually comes a time when they just have to be done I myself have been strimming and mowing but managing to find good reasons not to jet-wash the patio until tomorrow

But I did actually do some ironing Normally this is considered a total nono, but when I sorted out my wardrobes last week-end and chucked out all the stuff I didn't want what remained was stuff that had been severely squished and creased by the other stuff so really had to be ironed

Tomorrow I will definitely sort out the patio............ as long as it doesn't rain

Comment

Howdy, just dropped my to see what is happening. Kind of a circus around here (my home) recently and I am surely not the ring master in this scenario! Oh well...life goes on! (even if no one gave me my "69" post!)
                    Last edited by llp; 25 May 2016, 02:38 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Being a ring master is overrated. Be the circus tiger!
                      Not the clown. Never the clown. Clowns suck.
                      And happy belated '69, Laurie!

I ironed too.
                      But it was because I was laminating something, so it doesn't count.

sigpic

Comment

I need a hug.
                        *waits*

*waits*

I'm not nekkid, I swear.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Anything wrong, or just needing a hug for its own sake?

Comment

Thanks

Nah. Just the 'joy' of living with someone whose brain functions in ways that don't always make sense Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not.

sigpic

Comment

*belatedly hugs Nad and squishes extra long for being late*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Thanks

Nah. Just the 'joy' of living with someone whose brain functions in ways that don't always make sense Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not.
                                My brain functions rarely make sense - come live with me

26 and a half hours to go..........

I've started practising for the return of my beloved Athos............ one bottle of wine down, one to go

Comment

Working...
                                X