The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...And now Prince too?
    Does 2016 sound like a sucky year for showbizz icons to anyone else?

Yay for the (not so) new cat, Laurie!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Someone needs to let Death know he can really lay off it a bit now, thank you very much.
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

.... and Victoria Wood, 62

Comment

And all so freaking young! 57, 62... Come on.

I'm a little sad.

Fact: Purple rain is my unofficial Martinmas jam.
          It always reminds me of last minute purple-themed artwork, because that's the one colour that always fails me.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Poking my head in to say hello. One more month left on this uni module and then hopefully can hang out here a bit more. I moved house too (down the street) if you have my address and want the new house number, let me know. :-)
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              And all so freaking young! 57, 62... Come on.

I'm a little sad.

Fact: Purple rain is my unofficial Martinmas jam.
              It always reminds me of last minute purple-themed artwork, because that's the one colour that always fails me.
              You might want to take a look at this week's challenge on the AfA thread

*waves to Wendy* - Yes please, I'd like the new address

Comment

I wonder where I got the idea from
                sigpic

Comment

Just booked a Sunday lunch at Andershon's on the 8th May with Cags, Ben and Kirst - haven't been since before Christmas Anyone else want to join us? *looks at Josi*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 22 April 2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Just booked a Sunday lunch at Andershon's on the 8th May with Cags, Ben and Kirst - haven't been since before Christmas Anyone else want to join us? *looks at Josi*
                    ME! I would love to go but sadly too far away! Looks like I won't even be able to go to the AT9 event now that they changed the dates!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      ME! I would love to go but sadly too far away! Looks like I won't even be able to go to the AT9 event now that they changed the dates!
                      Yes, bit of a bummer for everyone that had already booked their flights Are they refunding ticket money to those who can't attend?

Josi can't make the 8th May....... guess we'll just have to do it again in June
                      Last edited by Jumble; 24 April 2016, 01:24 AM.

Comment

*runs through*

SIXTY-NIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            You might want to take a look at this week's challenge on the AfA thread

*waves to Wendy* - Yes please, I'd like the new address
                            I would if I didn't suck at artwork at the moment.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *runs through*

SIXTY-NIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!
                            What a happy one too!

sigpic

Comment

You never suck at artwork!

Just heard that Poldark won't be back until Autumn

Stiiiillll waiting for The Musketeers

*feeling deprived*

Comment

Thanks for that

Are your TV schedules always so uncertain?
                                It seems sucky to have to keep on waiting for shows to return.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X