No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why yes, he does have magic powers! Unfortunately so does Daniel - he thinks it's funny to make Woody go round and round and round a roundabout until we all get dizzzy.......

Comment

Comment

*runs in singing*

''If you like Pina Colada, and getting caught in the rain...''

Happy
        tenth day
        of Martinmas
        !!!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I can sympathise - I have a raging headache, not helped by all the weird cocktail songs I have going round in my head
          Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Comment

And finally we make it to pina colada day

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's almost as if we've been holding our breath

Currently struggling with the vid - new programme, new toys........... I think I may be trying to be a little bit too ambitious Still, I've got another couple of days to play with it

If anyone has artwork for days 11 and 12 already made please pm it to me asap so that I can get the vid done in time to post on Day 12 - thanks

Comment

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*sings*

''...If you like making love at midnight. In the dunes on the cape
                    Then I'm the love that you've looked for. Write to me and escape''

*shimmies*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

You know what will help with the vid?
                      More Booze.
                      (OK, it won't help, but the results will be so funny! )

sigpic

Comment

*sings some more*

''I didn't think about my lady,
                        I know that sounds kinda mean,
                        But me and my old lady,
                        Had fallen into the same old dull routine,
                        So I wrote to the paper,
                        Took out a personal ad,
                        And though I'm nobody's poet,
                        I thought it wasn't half bad.''

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs Jumble*

You know what will help with the vid?
                          More Booze.
                          (OK, it won't help, but the results will be so funny! )

I've been booze-free for two days in the hope of producing something good, not funny

Of course, it could end up good and funny..........

Won't be done tonight though - going to take a break to go and pick Lee up from work and spend a bit of time with him

And I have to say, the thought of my grandmother picking me up from work when I was 18 made me giggle! Neither she nor my mother ever learned to drive - how things have changed

Comment

*dances, shimmies and boogies*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love looking at everyone's artwork. I thought we woodn't have much this year, but here we go.

sigpic

Comment

And also...

THIS! Wheeee!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X