Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I love Athos
    Honestly, you've not even let Martinmas come to an end before you're back lusting after Athos instead Poor Martin
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I guess it's up to us to comfort Martin now...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's stupid. 2015 kind of sucked, but it was also the last year I had my mom with me and we shared some really awesome moments. So I'm actually feeling sad about this year ending after all. I'm not feeling this whole 'fresh start' thing people are always going on about.
        So I'm just putting it out there in these last few hours: I want to keep my sucky year, darn it!

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 31 December 2015, 01:25 PM.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh Nad Big hugs. It's not stupid at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Love the vid!
            Whoop!
            Thank you

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Honestly, you've not even let Martinmas come to an end before you're back lusting after Athos instead Poor Martin
            Had I stopped? I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again - love is not restricted to just one person and I will continue to exercise my right and ability to share it around *nods*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            It's stupid. 2015 kind of sucked, but it was also the last year I had my mom with me and we shared some really awesome moments. So I'm actually feel sad about this year ending after all. I'm not feeling this whole 'fresh start' thing people are always going on about.
            So I'm just putting it out there in these last few hours: I want to keep my sucky year, darn it!

Every year has it's high points and low points and just because this year seems to have had more than it's fair share of low points doesn't in any way detract from the good points or deny your right to hold the memories of those tight into your heart *huggles you and the memories of Mom*
            Last edited by Jumble; 31 December 2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Thanks
              And I'm not even drunk yet.

sigpic

Comment

Me neither, don't really feel like it tonight. In fact I think I may have to love you and leave you - so tired, need to go to bed!

Comment

Happy
                  !!!

I hope good things will happen for all of us. May we continue to hope, dream and eat broccoli. May we have parties with the Spencers, have PTB tickle our imaginations and find magic in the ordinary!

Also...

I'm nekkid.

*hugs WooHoos*
                  Thanks for being you and thanks for being there

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Me neither, don't really feel like it tonight. In fact I think I may have to love you and leave you - so tired, need to go to bed!

Don't just love and leave

EDIT: Must share the traditional

New Year Song!
                    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 31 December 2015, 02:51 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Let's hope it brings us all what we need

Comment

Happy New Year Woohoos! What Nad said *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year Woohoos.
                          sigpic

Comment

Same to you Bev

Comment

Happy New Year WooHoos! I'm making my traditional pasta new year's lunch. Slow simmered red sauce with sausage meatballs and veal and a pot of chicken alfredo. The family should be around 2 pm.
                              sigpic

Comment

I ate a lot.

I'm still full.

First World Problems.

*hugs WooHoos*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X