No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember the word 'deceptively' being the relevant part of your WooHoo name

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Thanks for the hugs Josi and Jumble!
      We do need the crazy.

Hey you!
      *big hugs*

Hi!
      Wow, we all joined a looong time ago

I kind of moved away from the Ship threads because they lost their happy-go-lucky vibe. (And the random crazy stuff I personally liked to see went with it). I don't know what it's like now, but it looks so serious when I do lurk.

I do miss the old Shippers, though.
      (The ones we have in WooHoodStock are sort of alright too, I guess. They'll do... )
      Hello!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *waves to Padme and SamJackShipper93*

I do love how people bounce back every now and then just to say 'Hi'
      Hello! Like I said, things have been crazy in real life, especially at work.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      So that makes me the innocent one and Nad the responsible one... Hmmm

*waves and hugs too* Me too! Lovely to see you both
      *waves* You too! How's the academic world of librarians? The Youth side is crazy, especially during summer.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I seem to remember the word 'deceptively' being the relevant part of your WooHoo name

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        Hello!

Hello! Like I said, things have been crazy in real life, especially at work.

*waves* You too! How's the academic world of librarians? The Youth side is crazy, especially during summer.
        The complete opposite! Dead quiet in the summer in my library - all the students have gone home We see barely anyone from the end of June through to the end of September
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've just realised that it's exactly five years ago today that Sarai and I met Martin at the TSE Meet & Greet evening - awesome memories, awesome hug, awesome pic...............

Comment

OMG five years, really?!

I adore that photo But it was the blurry weird angle one we saw first which I will always think of - that's the one that made me tear up when we heard how Martin greeted you and how lovely he was with you *hugs you and Martin*
            sigpic

Comment

The complete opposite! Dead quiet in the summer in my library - all the students have gone home We see barely anyone from the end of June through to the end of September
              Lucky! I have kids in all day long. We've had four programs a week for the last 7 weeks. One for each age group: Storytime, elementary age, tweens, and teens. And we had to trespass a 12-year-old yesterday for threatening a 17-year-old with a pocket knife! Not to mention all the adults in! At least I have fun at my job though. We've been redesigning the children's area and moving stuff around to make it more modern. Got to evolve after all!

sigpic

Comment

I've just realised that it's exactly five years ago today that Sarai and I met Martin at the TSE Meet & Greet evening - awesome memories, awesome hug, awesome pic...............

Five years! Really? Force has it been that long already? My how time flies while your having fun!

sigpic

Comment

OMG five years, really?!
                  I know!!!

I adore that photo But it was the blurry weird angle one we saw first which I will always think of - that's the one that made me tear up when we heard how Martin greeted you and how lovely he was with you *hugs you and Martin*
                  ..... and you had it in PS in no time flat and produced this sig.....

Poor Sarai - desperately trying to take a picture whilst suffering from shock and, unfortunately, sitting at an awkward angle!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  Five years! Really? Force has it been that long already? My how time flies while your having fun!
                  Hard to believe isn't it? Seems like just yesterday to me...........

Comment

I know!!!

Poor Sarai - desperately trying to take a picture whilst suffering from shock and, unfortunately, sitting at an awkward angle!

It's amazing how fast time can fly. I can't believe I've been at my job over a year already! People still ask if I'm new!

sigpic

Comment

I know!!!

That's the one! *dabs at eyes* And yep, couldn't wait to celebrate it in proper PSed form
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, excellent view of my double chin

Been sitting here reminiscing - what a fabulous week that was! Made absolutely perfect by Martin being so nice And Amanda and everyone from Sanctuary

Comment

Yes, excellent view of my double chin
                          Yes, but it's what the picture meant and captured. Quite the moment! *hugs*

Been sitting here reminiscing - what a fabulous week that was! Made absolutely perfect by Martin being so nice And Amanda and everyone from Sanctuary
                          It was pretty fantastic week following you from a distance too The thread was on tenterhooks and then bouncing off the ceiling with joy

And then giggling at the fountain antics and Sarai's drunken Facebook posting
                          sigpic

Comment

Fountain antics? I know not of what you speak

Comment

Of course you don't
                              sigpic

Comment

I do have a vague recollection of Sarai and Laurie daring each other to go and dance in the fountain.......... I seem to remember they were a little bit drunk at the time

Comment

Working...
                                X