X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Oma is an actual 'oma'!

How awesome
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I am overwhelmed by the cuteness!!
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Awww! Gorgeous pics!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OMG just adorable!! Congrats Oma and all the family!!

Comment

The baby is adorable.

On another note - ticket bought and paid for and hotel reservation made. See all in April of next year!
            sigpic

Comment

Mornin' all! I got some time before I have to be at work so I thought I'd drop in. Today is one of the two days I get to sleep in an extra hour.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*dropping in to hug all you (absent ) WooHoos*

What a strange morning to wake up to.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Nad*

Yes, it is

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *dropping in to hug all you (absent ) WooHoos*

What a strange morning to wake up to.

what makes today in particular so strange?
                    sigpic

Comment

I, for one, am still feeling as if I've been punched in the stomach from the shooting down of the passenger airline over the Ukraine
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sick of listening to the politicians 'apologizing' and making excuses for what was, whichever way you look at it, the murder of a planeload of people.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          what makes today in particular so strange?
                          The airplane thing. It's been a hot and bright summer day, but the news has been very overshadowing. It's all icky sadness and since so many casualties on that plane were Dutch, our media are all over it.
                          Even if you're not following the news, it's 'there' wherever you go. It's pointless. Everyone keeps pointing fingers, but in the end, there are still almost 300 lives lost due to a 'mistake' made by idiots with weapons.

(Plus, I do have a fear of flying and then crashing and my only recurring dream is that of planes crashing in odd places, so I do admit that some of the uneasy feeling I've been having is probably also caused by that )

sigpic

Comment

*tiptoes*
                            Hiii my beautiful Woohoos! *huggles*

I don't know where to start.
                            Congratulations to Oma! What a beautiful baby! <3 <3

Congrats to Sara and Dave! Awesome pics btw, I can see you all had so much fun.

(((IDK)))) How did the interview go?
                            Hopefully something will turn up, it always does. *hugs*

Jumble, I love your hair! It looks so great! I was thinking about cutting mine again, but decided against it in the end. Now I'm re-thinking that. Really really great hair-do

Josi and Wendy, I was soooo jealous when I saw the pics of you two driving Tardis! Glad you had fun! There was a replica of the GameOfThrones chair in Belgrade a couple of weeks ago. So many people showed up to take a picture sitting in it, and me and two of my friends couldn't get to it in time (we were on a lunch break), they tried to sell me to the guy who was organizing the lines and the crowd, but it didn't work. Luckily. But I did feel a little offended... Anyways, the chair pic is also awesome!

When I heard the news about the plane I couldn't believe it. Such a tragedy. I agree with you Nad.
                            in the end, there are still almost 300 lives lost due to a 'mistake' made by idiots with weapons.
                            This.

As for me. I've been so buys this past few months. My dog died in Martch. She had epilepsy, and one night she had a seizure that lasted for over an hour. The vet couldn't do anything, and her heart couldn't take it. I still hear her sometimes. Or wake up in the middle of the night not wanting to crush her, lol. It's weird.

I had a really huge crush on a guy from work, but he made it clear that he doesn't want to be with me. Now I'm finally over it (it took a while, lol) and he's been acting like... I don't know how to explain it, when someone knows you like him/her, and you cool off, and that someone senses that and starts reeling you back in... hopefully you understand me, lol.

Work is soooooooooooo good. I love it. It's everything I ever dreamed of and more. It's like everything that I ever had interest in is in one job. And my colleagues are awesome, I already consider most of them friends. I'm getting really great reviews which is so ego-busting. (hopefully that's a word)

I started a diet, but not really a diet, it's a way of nourishment that's healthy but it helps you loose weight. There are rules like you have to have 3 full meals, you can't starve, but also no candy or potatos, two of my favorite foods! I'm pretty sure I didn't write that proper. I'm tired.

From tomorrow I'm on a vacation, so I'll get some rest. Been saving up money to make a kitchen in the house, we have an old one and on a different floor, so I'm not going anywhere for a while.
                            Have a plan on visiting England in 2016, lol. Next year probably Paris, but I wont be going to conventions I think. Maybe if Martin comes, and all the stars aligne with money and work.

((((huggles you all)))))

Edit: And will have to do yet another West Wing re-watch. The hardship. Is anyone following Once Upon a Time? I know that Jakie is, I get all my updates from her lol. And sooooon Doctor Who! Can't wait!
                            Last edited by Devilish Me; 18 July 2014, 12:47 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Jumble, I love your hair! It looks so great! I was thinking about cutting mine again, but decided against it in the end. Now I'm re-thinking that. Really really great hair-do
                              *squishy huggles you* So good to see you

As for me. I've been so buys this past few months. My dog died in Martch. She had epilepsy, and one night she had a seizure that lasted for over an hour. The vet couldn't do anything, and her heart couldn't take it. I still hear her sometimes. Or wake up in the middle of the night not wanting to crush her, lol. It's weird.
                              Aw, sorry to hear that *hugs*

I had a really huge crush on a guy from work, but he made it clear that he doesn't want to be with me. Now I'm finally over it (it took a while, lol) and he's been acting like... I don't know how to explain it, when someone knows you like him/her, and you cool off, and that someone senses that and starts reeling you back in... hopefully you understand me, lol.
                              Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean - they don't want to know until you lose interest and suddenly they're interested Ignore him, you're worth more than that

Work is soooooooooooo good. I love it. It's everything I ever dreamed of and more. It's like everything that I ever had interest in is in one job. And my colleagues are awesome, I already consider most of them friends. I'm getting really great reviews which is so ego-busting. (hopefully that's a word)

I started a diet, but not really a diet, it's a way of nourishment that's healthy but it helps you loose weight. There are rules like you have to have 3 full meals, you can't starve, but also no candy or potatos, two of my favorite foods! I'm pretty sure I didn't write that proper. I'm tired.
                              So glad to hear that - I was hoping that the awesome job was the reason we hadn't heard from you and that you were just too busy having fun

From tomorrow I'm on a vacation, so I'll get some rest. Been saving up money to make a kitchen in the house, we have an old one and on a different floor, so I'm not going anywhere for a while.
                              Have a plan on visiting England in 2016, lol. Next year probably Paris, but I wont be going to conventions I think. Maybe if Martin comes, and all the stars aligne with money and work.

((((huggles you all)))))
                              Yes, definitely get yourself a good rest And also, yes, save up for a trip to the UK so we can have a big WooHoo get-together
                              Last edited by Jumble; 18 July 2014, 12:51 PM. Reason: Wine related typos.........

Comment

How do you know when you've drunk too much wine?

When you can't find your mobile and when you ring it from the landline you can't figure out what direction the ringing is coming from or even which room its in ................

Comment

Working...
                                X