The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I do try to not keep men permanently locked up in the bus.

People just woodn't understand.

Just how many do you have locked up?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      You'll always have the understanding of the woohoos It's what counts anyways
      That's true. Thanks or that

Wanted to go for the stalker vibe... but it turned out sweet. Damn.
      http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps25b4db72.jpg
      Drat. Oh well, you can be the creepy stalker next time

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Just how many do you have locked up?
      That depends on the day, humidity and the position of the moon, really.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I went to rafting a couple of years ago and fell out of a both, hurting my back in the proces, and now every year around the time the rafting took place my back start hurting again, it lasts for a couple of days and it goes away. I'm at that time again.

The good thing that came out of it was that I got into SG1 because I had to be in bed for a month.
          sigpic

Comment

I went to rafting a couple of years ago and fell out of a both, hurting my back in the proces, and now every year around the time the rafting took place my back start hurting again, it lasts for a couple of days and it goes away. I'm at that time again.

The good thing that came out of it was that I got into SG1 because I had to be in bed for a month.
            Ouch!
            *hugs*

What a nice way to celebrate your SG-1 anniversary. Making it a painful event every year.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread, scattering huggles to all, especially Dee* DEE!!! We've missed you! But good that the new job is going awesomely, even if men are being annoying

And also especially huggles to Nad too No words.

Phew. Busy weekend for me, including my sister-in-law-to-be's hen do yesterday. We were going to go punting in Oxford but changed plans last minute because of the weather forecast. And while we bathed in glorious sunshine all day in Reading, I got back to Oxford to find massive puddles, foliage all over the roads, and reports of golf-ball-sized hail and a mini tornado Definitely would not have been a good idea to have been out on the river in a small boat holding a metal pole
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ouch!
                *hugs*

What a nice way to celebrate your SG-1 anniversary. Making it a painful event every year.
                My love for SG-1 is so massive! And what's love if not painful hahaha

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *flops into thread, scattering huggles to all, especially Dee* DEE!!! We've missed you! But good that the new job is going awesomely, even if men are being annoying
                *hugs* I've missed all of you as well!

Phew. Busy weekend for me, including my sister-in-law-to-be's hen do yesterday. We were going to go punting in Oxford but changed plans last minute because of the weather forecast. And while we bathed in glorious sunshine all day in Reading, I got back to Oxford to find massive puddles, foliage all over the roads, and reports of golf-ball-sized hail and a mini tornado Definitely would not have been a good idea to have been out on the river in a small boat holding a metal pole
                But you would have had an awesome survivor story to tell...
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, I am posting a question because I want opinions:

I am seriously thinking of getting rid of my landline since most the calls I get are from a collection agency looking for the previous owner = and I've had this phone almost 2 years now = you would thing they would get the idea!

Anyhow, I seem to use my cell phone most of the time (but not quite always). Anyone have any pros or cons about getting rid of the landline? Seems like a waste of about $50 a month for something I use about 4 or so times a month and I could use my cell phone for that.

Anyone have a good reason why I should keep it or dump it????
                  sigpic

Comment

Emergency services is probably the main reason. I know that at times I talk to my sister or my daughter for over an hour at a tome - not comfortable with a cell.
                    sigpic

Comment

For me, the landline is essential because I don't get a good enough signal at home on my mobile - texts are fine, conversations definitely not! If you want to keep it maybe you should change the number to avoid getting calls for the previous owner.

Comment

I thought about convincing my parents to get rid of the landline, and in my musings the power went off, and the mobile signal was blocked/not working I didn't really understand what happened there. But we had our land line and got our information that way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Never trust the mobile.
                          They're built to break when you need them most.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*hugs back*

I was going to ask what punting was, but then I read the part about small boats and holding metal poles and decided it was best not to ask.

My love for SG-1 is so massive! And what's love if not painful hahaha
                          Yes. The pain makes the love poetic. It's what love songs are made of.

sigpic

Comment

Never trust the mobile.
                            Oh yes, it's a built-in app that comes into play in every emergency situation

*hugs back*

I was going to ask what punting was, but then I read the part about small boats and holding metal poles and decided it was best not to ask.
                            I had a sudden vision of Josi and several other dolled-up, half-drunk ladies in a boat with their hair standing up on end having been struck by lightning

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Hey everyone, I am posting a question because I want opinions:

I am seriously thinking of getting rid of my landline since most the calls I get are from a collection agency looking for the previous owner = and I've had this phone almost 2 years now = you would thing they would get the idea!

Anyhow, I seem to use my cell phone most of the time (but not quite always). Anyone have any pros or cons about getting rid of the landline? Seems like a waste of about $50 a month for something I use about 4 or so times a month and I could use my cell phone for that.

Anyone have a good reason why I should keep it or dump it????
                              We're also thinking of getting rid of ours. We never use it, and the only calls we get are either telemarketers, political recordings, or for the people who had our number before. And if you think having those calls after two years is bad, try 13!

We don't have a cordless phone, so you'd have to sit next to the old fax machine to use it, and that's not comfortable. As for emergency situations, if a hurricane hits and there is an emergency situation, I'll be one of the first to know anyway as I work for the county. It seems if I get called in to work it, my job would be answering the phones and giving out information to respondents and residents, because I guess they think we librarians are the best people to have on an info desk.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Never trust the mobile.

*hugs back*

Yes. The pain makes the love poetic. It's what love songs are made of.
                                Punting. Basically drunk people standing up on very small boats and trying to navigate them along a crowded river. It's impressive that more people don't fall in.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Oh yes, it's a built-in app that comes into play in every emergency situation

I had a sudden vision of Josi and several other dolled-up, half-drunk ladies in a boat with their hair standing up on end having been struck by lightning
                                Yeah, that's the vision we had too An indoor tea party was much safer

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                We're also thinking of getting rid of ours. We never use it, and the only calls we get are either telemarketers, political recordings, or for the people who had our number before. And if you think having those calls after two years is bad, try 13!

We don't have a cordless phone, so you'd have to sit next to the old fax machine to use it, and that's not comfortable. As for emergency situations, if a hurricane hits and there is an emergency situation, I'll be one of the first to know anyway as I work for the county. It seems if I get called in to work it, my job would be answering the phones and giving out information to respondents and residents, because I guess they think we librarians are the best people to have on an info desk.
                                But of course
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X