X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Spoiler:
    He's going to save the day! Good old Porthos

One of the best moments for me of that ep was Porthos not knowing whether to throttle or hug Aramis and ending up with a mixture of the two while Athos/Tom Burke practically gave the camera side-eye. Which I only caught on rewatching.

Oh and the other favourite bit on rewatching - watch the Dauphin in the scene where Rochefort switches the medicine bottles. It's like he's totally eyeing him suspiciously
    Spoiler:
    He certainly is , I thought they said he was off to the border (i.e. Spain) did I get that right? I must confess I haven't *yet* rewatched the ep, but I must before the weekend!

Yes, I think that was one of the only laugh out loud moments of the whole ep - as well as the nun that can forge letters. I don't know, molotov cocktails, fraud...is there anything French 17th century nuns can't do?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Spoiler:
      He certainly is , I thought they said he was off to the border (i.e. Spain) did I get that right? I must confess I haven't *yet* rewatched the ep, but I must before the weekend!
      Spoiler:
      Yep, he's off to try and lure the Spanish spy master out in the hopes they can get him to prove that Rochefort is a spy

Spoiler:
      Yes, I think that was one of the only laugh out loud moments of the whole ep - as well as the nun that can forge letters. I don't know, molotov cocktails, fraud...is there anything French 17th century nuns can't do?
      Spoiler:
      Those nuns are the BEST
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

What a rubbish day (that's me being very polite ) - sooooo looking forward to the week-end

Comment

Hey Jumble, any chance of seeing you over the AT8 weekend? Would be very nice! Same for you Cags. Would be nice if you guys could come by for awhile if you can!
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the icky day, Jumble. Hope today is better!

So...is anyone else as excited as I am that the X-Files is coming back!?! My first real true tv obsession was not only the X-Files but David Duchovny. In fact, I had planned to move to Vancouver after I graduated from college so that I could stalk him But then production moved to LA and he got married and well, I had to do something else So, yeah...very excited!!!!
            sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Laurie - I've no idea as yet.

Scully - sorry, never watched the X-Files!

Right, that's me packed and almost ready for the off - just got to get everything into the car, not forgetting the most important item = Cold box full of Anderson's pies and puds

Comment

I've been out of internetdom for a bit - some health issues, nothing serious, just aggravating...

Jumble - hope better days ahead

all - good vibes and lots and lots of love
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola , hope you're feeling better now

Comment

*skips into thread*

Had an absolutely lovely week-end at the Oxford WooHooMeet - ate lots of awesome food, drank lots of wine, watched my beloved Athos Musketeers and had a really nice sightseeing walk around Oxford

Thank you Josi, Sarai and Wendy for giving me a much needed pleasant break *hugs*

Edit: Nearly missed it...............

Last edited by Jumble; 29 March 2015, 08:31 AM.

Comment

*hugs back* You're welcome, Jumble! I loved having you all to visit

Fun, wine, Anderson's food and Musketeers - couldn't have been better
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sounds like you all had a blast!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in with hugs*

Been out of internetdom as well.
                          Mom got home from the hospital, so I've been busy and forgot about time. She's been ok, but now she's all sleepy and all, so it's been up and down. She's recovering from one thing, ut there's always something else

So I return and an entire WooHoo meet has happened, the x-files is returning and AT is a blonde again. It feels like someone painted my living room while I was away.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad... sorry, I like to use a paint brush!

I had a lovely weekend and now I get a week off work. Yay. Thank you Josi, Sarai and Jumble. *hugs*
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Sounds like you all had a blast!
                              We did

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *runs in with hugs*

Been out of internetdom as well.
                              Mom got home from the hospital, so I've been busy and forgot about time. She's been ok, but now she's all sleepy and all, so it's been up and down. She's recovering from one thing, ut there's always something else
                              *huggles back*

Glad to hear Mom is home *sends HUGE HUGS and mahoosive good vibes for continued recovery*

So I return and an entire WooHoo meet has happened, the x-files is returning and AT is a blonde again. It feels like someone painted my living room while I was away.
                              Hope you like the colour - if you do, I chose it, if you don't, blame Wendy

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Nad... sorry, I like to use a paint brush!

I had a lovely weekend and now I get a week off work. Yay. Thank you Josi, Sarai and Jumble. *hugs*
                              It was so good to see you *hugs*

Comment

Glad you all had a great time. Sorry there will be no Anderson's for me this trip!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X