The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Dee

For me, it just isn't possible to have a desktop - I use my laptop in the kitchen and that wood mean moving it whenever I need to use the dining table

Comment

well, they're order the new case. best case scenario - two weeks and 3-400. ARGHHH!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I've got Julian searching for a screen amongst all his contacts, because to get one through Toshiba will cost £457

Comment

By Claire

Comment

Beautiful advent Claire. I love when I see arties from people that normaly don't make them.

457 for a screen???

I worked today And again tomorrow So tired...
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Luv the advent Claire!

Jumble - That seems to be very expensive for a screen. The pc companies do love to charge full prices don't they!
              sigpic

Comment

by Sarai
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

lovely Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome advent Sarai
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

woops! Josi posted it, but Sarai made the beautiful advent...
                      sigpic

Comment

Lovely advents everyone. I love seeing what everyone comes up with. Seems we have a mid month Amanda theme to counteract all the awesome Martiness.

How much for a screen? *cries* I'm almost glad my laptop is likely beyond any kind of repair; means I'll just go get a new one as and when I can afford it.

I've been in a foul mood all weekend for complicated and multiple reasons I won't go into right now. Practical upshot is, I could do with a cheer up so think I'm going to hunt down some picspam or silliness to make me laugh.
                        sigpic

Comment

I sincerely wish that I had the ability to produce some new (and perhaps funny) art....

sigpic

Comment

That's what I get for buying a top-of-the-range lappy To be fair though, it's over four years old and although there have been a few little hiccups it's mostly been worth the money. It had a new motherboard last year (under warranty, so cost me nothing ) and I got Julian to re-format the hard drive awhile back, so once it gets the new screen it'll be almost like having a brand new machine. And to be honest, having had to use a different (square) screen for the last week or so I'm really appreciating the Tosh and can't wait to get it back.

Sorry for the foul mood, hope it's not caused by anything drastic And yes, a picspam wood be nice

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Reading stuff people post on FB makes me desire a zombie apocalypse! Then again one of my friends explained me that it could make it worse since you have to shoot to its brain to kill a zombie so stupid people would be invincible zombies!

*comes back lurking*
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X