• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see we had the same idea That pic lends itself to so many interpretations

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, I need to put my clothes inside my suitcase, put some clothing on (all though if I went nekkid to the airport I wouldn't have to be searched! ), throw it all in my car (including me) and head for the airport in a few hours. Will have a pc available a little but not that often. Decided not to bring mine with me - too much effort for a short time)!

So to all I wish you a most joyous and HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Or if you don't celebrate that holiday - have a wonderful week and I hope the happiness of the season fills you and everyone with tons of joy. (Hmmm! so where do I fit in (oh yeah) - I celebrate every holiday I can claim and a few I just join in)!

(oh and I have been loving all the art work everyone!)

http://cdn.cutestpaw.com/wp-content/...Balbinka-l.jpg
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 23 December 2013, 04:07 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I see we had the same idea That pic lends itself to so many interpretations

Actually mine was just a cut out from an old challenge entry. Time was tight... meh!
          The original was from a manip challenge and, if I recall, caused all sorts of problems with what is and is not classed as a manipulation and what is and is not acceptable in GW rules. ) I went for the easy option and pasted a keyboard and then a set of drums in from of Martin where there was no ambiguity on whether that was allowed or not. The keyboard one is here:

I might be able to find a use for that later in Martinmas.
          sigpic

Comment

I searched my files for the one with the tom-toms but couldn't find it - had to google a pic of drums and add them in

Hope you have a lovely Christmas Laurie

Comment

*shimmies in*
              *grabs some broccoli*
              *searches the booze*

You all make me laugh.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ohhh.. beautiful arties, especially Josi, cause I'm such a dork when it comes to West Wing.

Jumble I don't have bigger versions of arties, but I can send you the link to the album if it'll make things easier?
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Jumble I don't have bigger versions of arties, but I can send you the link to the album if it'll make things easier?
                          That's ok, and yes please for the link

Comment

sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

It kind of had to be done...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X