X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    awww, like he'S trying to catch the hearts like soap bubbles *-*
    Aww, indeed!
    See how well we can go without gutter when certain WooHoos aren't around?*sigh* Martin reminds me of a butterfly struggling to fly through rough weather, just to make it through and be the first butterfly seen by people on a sunny day...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Nah. It's all Martin making her look good. The accent, the looks, the acting...
      All him. He said so.

(But yes. I agree )
      LOL he does the voice and they just edit over hers.
      "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Aww, indeed!
        See how well we can go without gutter when certain WooHoos aren't around?*sigh* Martin reminds me of a butterfly struggling to fly through rough weather, just to make it through and be the first butterfly seen by people on a sunny day...
        yes, we are poor innocent girls tempted by bad bad other girls. not that i don't like the gutter... *ahem*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *runs in* *drops pic*

Oh yes Jann he knows about my addiction He's cool

*runs out*
          That's awesome!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Um, what else? Oh yeah, Michael's thoughts on Martin OT

Spoiler:
          "Ok, so I get that you have a bit of an obsession with this director guy. Should I be worried? Should I be jealous? I don’t think so…….. just as long as he stays in Canada and you stay in the UK I don’t see a problem!!!"

Yay! Btw...did you already ask that thing about the nephew

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Haven't posted in here lately but I do check in from time to time to see what's goin' on. Just thought you'd like to know that when I'm in Vancouver for the Creation con in April three fellow GWers (Antoa, PengYn and SamJackShipLover) and I will be going on a set tour of Sanctuary and having lunch with Amanda Tapping. Hoping we will get to see Martin in action (or at least saying "action" )!
          Awesome! And if you do meet him, ask him about his birthday...we just need to know it!

oh and have lots of fun

Nah. It's all Martin making her look good. The accent, the looks, the acting...
          All him. He said so.

(But yes. I agree )
          Lol...but she has the X-factor from herself as well...Martin does help with it though...

Aww, indeed!

*pouts* so...I'm not needed anymore?

*walks out singing: "I walk a lonely road" from Greenyday(boulevard of broken dreams)*
          sigpic

Comment

*Waves at lurking guest*

HA!

*runs out*
            sigpic

Comment

luvnjack, don't wave to strangers like that. They might be evil and out for our Shorts.

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
              LOL he does the voice and they just edit over hers.

Yes, Martin does great woman.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              yes, we are poor innocent girls tempted by bad bad other girls. not that i don't like the gutter... *ahem*
              *nods*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Lol...but she has the X-factor from herself as well...Martin does help with it though...

*pouts* so...I'm not needed anymore?

*walks out singing: "I walk a lonely road" from Greenyday(boulevard of broken dreams)*
              Yes. They could make ''Canada's got talent'' and just put Amanda on stage and have her ...stand there.

And *throws paper ball at Jann for singing*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

luvnjack, don't wave to strangers like that. They might be evil and out for our Shorts.

Dude! Didn't think of that! *stops waving at lurking guests*
                sigpic

Comment

*GASP!* Did you see Joe's blog? Someone tried to break into his house! (Nad, was it you???) Thank goodness he's okay (and thank goodness the cops don't think it's me ).
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *GASP!* Did you see Joe's blog? Someone tried to break into his house! (Nad, was it you???) Thank goodness he's okay (and thank goodness the cops don't think it's me ).
                    Is that a confession?

Comment

See, I immediately thought "Oh no! Luvnjack has finally given in to temptation and really is stalking him!"

Glad he and his family are all ok (((((Joe)))))

Comment

Yes, Martin does great woman.
                        ROFLMAO!!!...does he? The same like I do Brad?

Yes. They could make ''Canada's got talent'' and just put Amanda on stage and have her ...stand there.

And *throws paper ball at Jann for singing*
                        Lol and even with her only standing there she will win!

Is my singing that bad?

*tries to hide her location* I was hungry
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves manically*

Hi Woohoos!! How have your respective weekends been?? Hope everyones been enjoying themselves

''The Martin WooHoodStock Brad's wright about Bubu Coopie is sexy Major Wood/Sam JoeHoHo PTB these ladies are on crack! Multithunk and Discussion Thread''
                          I think there is one glaring omission here Nad. I'll just sit patiently, tapping my fingers, until you work it out .

Comment

Poor Sarai always having to remind us about Siler

"Hey, you're doing it again! Hello, my name is Martin"

CONGRATS ON 1900 SARAI !!!

Comment

No...
                              Not really.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ROFLMAO!!!...does he? The same like I do Brad?

Lol and even with her only standing there she will win!

Is my singing that bad?

*tries to hide her location* I was hungry
                              Yes.
                              You decide on what

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              I think there is one glaring omission here Nad. I'll just sit patiently, tapping my fingers, until you work it out .
                              *blinks*

''The Martin WooHoodStock Brad's wright about Bubu Coopie is sexy, so is Siler's Wrench Oh and Major Wood/Sam JoeHoHo PTB these ladies are on crack! Multithunk and Discussion Thread''

sigpic

Comment

I don't understand why are the Woohoos want to change such awesome name of the thread
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X