X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And *nods about adding the Birthday Question*

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
    I watched Sanctuary the other day for the first time, we dont seem to get much coverage here in Blighty, anyway Amanda Tapping puts on a very convincing English accent, but that is her native tongue.
    I agree her accent is great.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Nah. It's all Martin making her look good. The accent, the looks, the acting...
    All him. He said so.

(But yes. I agree )
    LOL!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh, I see I'm too late to ask you to get the answer to the birthday question That's what I get for paying attention to another man Sorry Martin

But yes, we wood absolutely love to see your pics and get that birthdate if you can *turns green with envy*
    Originally posted by starlover View Post

Awesome! And if you do meet him, ask him about his birthday...we just need to know it!

oh and have lots of fun

Lol...but she has the X-factor from herself as well...Martin does help with it though...

I didn't realise his birthday was such a secret! Will do my best to find out.

Thanks for all the kind wishes.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Finally!!! What's with GW tonight? It's taken me ages to get on

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      I didn't realise his birthday was such a secret! Will do my best to find out.

Thanks for all the kind wishes.
      Well we've googled him and not found it, we've asked Joe, he didn't answer, we've asked Bam Bam, he didn't know, I emailed Lee Wilson, he didn't answer, we've asked the lady that runs AT's website, she didn't know, and we've asked on the Sanctuary website, nobody there knows

We've speculated that maybe he's an alien, sent here to be The Best Director Ever 'Born' and provide us with loads of really brilliant SG1 and SGA eps, or that he was found in a cabbage patch (but we decided he's just not ugly enough for that ), so it appears that for some reason his birthday is a State Secret.................. unless you can prove otherwise by finding it out for us, in which case you will undoubtedly be smothered in as much green as we can muster amongst the WooHoos, and lauded forevermore for being The One that finally found out

All we want to do is have a special celebration day for him on his thread, is that too much to ask??????

Comment

Where is everybody? Hmmm. Alone on the thread with Martin............

"Oh good grief, here we go"

Comment

*sees Martin*

*grabs Martin*

*huggles Martin*

I feel a bit better now
          sigpic

Comment

No 'grabbing' of The Martin Jann Huggling is fine, but treat him gently please

*applies salve to Martin's bruises* On the other hand, if you really must, then I guess I'll just have to take 'care' of him

Comment

Hey Woohoos! jumble, are you back from Michael's, then?

*huggles Joe, waves at Martin*
              sigpic

Comment

No 'grabbing' of The Martin Jann Huggling is fine, but treat him gently please

*applies salve to Martin's bruises* On the other hand, if you really must, then I guess I'll just have to take 'care' of him
                I just grab.

*glares*

I must...work and school have treated me crappy today...Jann needs to be hugged by The man
                sigpic

Comment

I am indeed Luvnjack Extremely tired after the long............. drive home

Mother's Day OT

Spoiler:
                  I got home to find cards from my grandsons (aw, really cute, with lots of kisses *melts*) and one from Jo which says " Mum had just read so much about the terrible effects of both chocolate and alcohol that she immediately decided to give up reading". She knows me soooooo well Also, there was a dvd of Michael McIntyre 'Live at The Apollo'! I luuurve him, he makes me literally fall about laughing

And then I got a text saying "Ok, so where were you?????" Um, I havent' exactly told the family about Michael yet........ oops

Comment

Aw, sorry Jann! Have a kiss from Joe

.....okay, give him back now.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Mother's Day OT

Spoiler:
                      I got home to find cards from my grandsons (aw, really cute, with lots of kisses *melts*) and one from Jo which says " Mum had just read so much about the terrible effects of both chocolate and alcohol that she immediately decided to give up reading". She knows me soooooo well Also, there was a dvd of Michael McIntyre 'Live at The Apollo'! I luuurve him, he makes me literally fall about laughing

And then I got a text saying "Ok, so where were you?????" Um, I havent' exactly told the family about Michael yet........ oops
                      We know more than the fam!? Sweet! Although, you can't really NOT tell us when you're going somewhere or we all get worried...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../joegif5-1.gif

Oooooh Luvnjack, don't be letting Jann too near him, she's not good a sharing you know And your chances of getting him back are pretty slim

Comment

Oooooh Luvnjack, don't be letting Jann too near him, she's not good a sharing you know And your chances of getting him back are pretty slim
                          Jann! Jann, give Joe back now! Jann! *stomps foot*
                          sigpic

Comment

We know more than the fam!? Sweet! Although, you can't really NOT tell us when you're going somewhere or we all get worried...
                            That's true But the thing is, I didn't realise it was Mother's Day this weekend, and since weekend contact with my kids is usually by text I thought it wood be ok to go away Busted!!!!

Edit: *tosses Shep to Jann* Come on now, you don't need Joe M as well as Joe F

Comment

Mother's Day OT

Spoiler:

Rofl about the family...you have to tell them soon though...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../joegif5-1.gif

Yay Kisses*kisses Joe back*

*keeps him*

Jann! Jann, give Joe back now! Jann! *stomps foot*
                              *walks in with Joe on leash*

Nope.

Edit: *tosses Shep to Jann* Come on now, you don't need Joe M as well as Joe F
                              *sees Shep*

*looks at Joe at leash*

*doubts*

*grabs another leash*

*puts Shep on it*

*keeps both*

sigpic

Comment

*tsk* Now Jann, don't be stingy! You have to let one of them go and it may as well be Joe!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X