The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh how cool EH-T!!!!
    Make sure you will take a camera with you and if there'll be occasion please ask Martin or Amanda about Martin's bithday Pretty please??

And Of course let us know how was it!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Oh how cool EH-T!!!!
      Make sure you will take a camera with you and if there'll be occasion please ask Martin or Amanda about Martin's bithday Pretty please??

And Of course let us know how was it!
      We are allowed to bring cameras. Mine is an old film one and I have no clue how to post pics on a thread but I'll ask my friends (who have better equipment and are more tech savvy) to post pics.

I'll add Martin's birthday to my list of questions and will ask provided my brain is still working at the time.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thankies Wood be cool, fantastic, Woohoodelicious!!!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Woaw...I can't read lots of words without spaces! I thought you said Fred Jello!

...peculiar...
          Actually, I can read words without spacesa and I also read Fred Jello

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Um, what else? Oh yeah, Michael's thoughts on Martin OT

Spoiler:
          "Ok, so I get that you have a bit of an obsession with this director guy. Should I be worried? Should I be jealous? I don’t think so…….. just as long as he stays in Canada and you stay in the UK I don’t see a problem!!!"

Great guy!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Haven't posted in here lately but I do check in from time to time to see what's goin' on. Just thought you'd like to know that when I'm in Vancouver for the Creation con in April three fellow GWers (Antoa, PengYn and SamJackShipLover) and I will be going on a set tour of Sanctuary and having lunch with Amanda Tapping. Hoping we will get to see Martin in action (or at least saying "action" )!
          Oh, don't we all...

And *nods about adding the Birthday Question*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Haven't posted in here lately but I do check in from time to time to see what's goin' on. Just thought you'd like to know that when I'm in Vancouver for the Creation con in April three fellow GWers (Antoa, PengYn and SamJackShipLover) and I will be going on a set tour of Sanctuary and having lunch with Amanda Tapping. Hoping we will get to see Martin in action (or at least saying "action" )!
            I watched Sanctuary the other day for the first time, we dont seem to get much coverage here in Blighty, anyway Amanda Tapping puts on a very convincing English accent, but that is her native tongue.
            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
              I watched Sanctuary the other day for the first time, we dont seem to get much coverage here in Blighty, anyway Amanda Tapping puts on a very convincing English accent, but that is her native tongue.
              Nah. It's all Martin making her look good. The accent, the looks, the acting...
              All him. He said so.

(But yes. I agree )
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I see I'm too late to ask you to get the answer to the birthday question That's what I get for paying attention to another man Sorry Martin

But yes, we wood absolutely love to see your pics and get that birthdate if you can *turns green with envy*

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Thankies Wood be cool, fantastic, Woohoodelicious!!!
                  *guh* new pic... he looks so lonesome there... and gorgeous in these jeans. O.O

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    *guh* new pic... he looks so lonesome there... and gorgeous in these jeans. O.O
                    *gasps* I didn't even notice those jeans

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *gasps* I didn't even notice those jeans
                      well, there's a big head in front of it so ... - hmm that doesn't really sound like i intended it...

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        well, there's a big head in front of it so ... - hmm that doesn't really sound like i intended it...

Oh my, that's it. Yet another picture I can never look at again

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Oh my, that's it. Yet another picture I can never look at again
                          sorry... I'm over here in the corner if you need me

Comment

I was going to respond using the word 'spanking', but no matter how I twist or turn it, it wood just come out wrong right now...

sigpic

Comment

Eh... *rummages*

There.

sigpic

Comment

awww, like he'S trying to catch the hearts like soap bubbles *-*

Comment

Working...
                                X