Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Uh, wow, Martin! *fans self* http://Instagram.com/p/ghItAQigW5/

Can't wait to see the rest! Let's hope there's some lovely smiles for Jumble in there somewhere
    Beautiful!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

That's weird - I was sitting here last night thinking about making a new sig and having no inspiration and wishing Martin wood send me some new pics - internetelepathy?

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 4h
      "Sneak Peek at some @realmartinwood by @Dennydenn ! http://Instagram.com/p/ghItAQigW5/ ” Phrase most often heard this aft- "try to look...uhhh...better."

As if he ever needs to try

Can't wait to see the rest, and yes, hoping Denny can get some proper smiles out of him
      Last edited by Jumble; 10 November 2013, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Dennys Ilic @Dennydenn 9h

Post-Shoot SG-Shenanigans with @realmartinwood! Maverick & Goose or Goose & Goose? You decide http://instagram.com/p/ghH4bpCgVY/

Comment

oh VERY nice!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh Martin. You lovely, lovely man. We might have know Dennys would be the one to bring out the beauty of the man.

The only thing I have to say about the (utterly hilarious) broccoli conversation is, did you know it's perfectly legal to buy and sell the seeds in the UK? Just so long as you don't plant them. I went to a hydroponics shop once for perfectly ordinary reasons (they sold stuff in bulk you just can't buy elsewhere). I felt a bit shady but the place and people in it were enlightening!

Nad, sending you positive vibes. It looks utterly awful out there right now so I can imagine you're worried silly. I hope you hear from them soon and that they are al ok. *huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Uh, wow, Martin! *fans self* http://Instagram.com/p/ghItAQigW5/

Can't wait to see the rest! Let's hope there's some lovely smiles for Jumble in there somewhere
              Sadly I don't have an Iphone so I can't see anything on instagram. I don't use the phone enough to warrant spending extra money on it. And paying another $40/50 per month just to see pictures in out of my budget.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Sadly I don't have an Iphone so I can't see anything on instagram. I don't use the phone enough to warrant spending extra money on it. And paying another $40/50 per month just to see pictures in out of my budget.
                Can't you see it on a regular desktop?
                I don't have an iPhone either and I can see it on my comp...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Can't you see it on a regular desktop? I don't have an iPhone either and I can see it on my comp...
                  I can't find the app to load it on my pc. Only one to load it on phones. And if you go to the fb one you get lost trying to find anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    I can't find the app to load it on my pc. Only one to load it on phones. And if you go to the fb one you get lost trying to find anything.
                    I just pressed on the link and, voila, the pic appeared. No need for an app or FB.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      I just pressed on the link and, voila, the pic appeared. No need for an app or FB.
                      yeah, same for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here you go Laurie....

He looks wistful - wonder what he's thinking......

Probably counting the days until Ch8.1 and wishing it was sooner
                        Last edited by Jumble; 10 November 2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

*pokes in*

*waves*

How is everyone? Long time no see
                          Just got busy with the dogs/work and just life(friends and family stuff but in a good way)

I do see I come in while there is a gorgeous new Martin picture! Niiiicee!!! *drools*
                          sigpic

Comment

*squshy huggles Jann* Good to see you - you've been missed

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              *squshy huggles Jann* Good to see you - you've been missed
                              *squishy huggles back*
                              Awww good to hear! I shouldn't be gone so often...but I forget to check in! I miss the times where I just could come in during schooltimes And where we still had new episodes of SG and Sanctuary! *le sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

how about a light tint?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X