No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am considering to just take Anderson's with me. You know... the entire restaurant? Share it with my fellow mainland European WooHoos...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Pfft! Like to see you try!!!

I was going to say that I didn't mean that you going home tomorrow was a happy thing....... now I'm not so sure

Comment

Enjoy Anderson's tonight you two! And safe journey home tomorrow Nad
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

All those trips to Anderson's in such a short period of time..... not that I'm jealous or anything.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Pfft! Like to see you try!!!

I was going to say that I didn't mean that you going home tomorrow was a happy thing....... now I'm not so sure

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Enjoy Anderson's tonight you two! And safe journey home tomorrow Nad
            Thank you

Originally posted by llp View Post
            All those trips to Anderson's in such a short period of time..... not that I'm jealous or anything.
            I am so stuffed with cheesecake that I might just not eat for a week...

Saw Jumble wrestle a gigantic fish earlier and utensils came out to demolish stuff. This all before the wine. Evenings in the UK are so weird...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

All this talk of Anderson's and luscious desserts... and I have nary a crumb of cheesecake in the house
              sigpic

Comment

I GOT THE JOB!!!

And now I'll write something not in caps so I can post this awesome news!
                sigpic

Comment

Wonderful!!!!!! so happy for you. go ahead, dance nekkid!
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome thread name! I love the idea
                    sigpichttp://www.strawpoll.me/11228381

Comment

WooHood LJ!!!
                      Congrats

Originally posted by K5Rakitan View Post
                      Welcome to the thread
                      And thanks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by K5Rakitan View Post
                        Welcome to the thread - hope you stick around

Of course, you do realise, the first thing you have to do here is strip nekkid and run around the thread chanting "I love Martin Wood! Martin is The Best!", don't you?

HUGE CONGRATS Luvnjoe

Yes, I must admit it - that was one of the weirdest evenings I've ever had When we got back from Anderson's we decided that 10pm was a really good time to empty the aquarium and move it to the living room Nad did an awesome job of scrubbing all the rocks and rinsing all the gravel, while I emptied and cleaned the tank and unravelled all the electrics. Then, with brute force and a lot of giggling, we managed to move the unit and the aquarium and put them in their new homes. Then came the fun part - filling it back up. I cheated and used the hose By this time it was after 1.30am so Nad went to bed and I spent another half hour getting it all set up - phew!

I have a feeling she'll be glad to get on her train

When I get back I will have to sort out and replace all the stuff from the cupboards and glass case (which is now in the conservatory), most of which is scattered around the living room and conservatory floors

Aaaaaand.... I did all that without breaking a nail and with my nail varnish still intact
                        Last edited by Jumble; 30 August 2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Now let's see if I can get Nad safely to St Pancras......... and then get myself back

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Welcome to the thread - hope you stick around

Of course, you do realise, the first thing you have to do here is strip nekkid and run around the thread chanting "I love Martin Wood! Martin is The Best!", don't you?

Way to scare off the newbie, Jumble

Welcome K5Rakitan! Come on in and join in the fun

HUGE CONGRATS Luvnjoe
                            Seconded! Awesome news

Yes, I must admit it - that was one of the weirdest evenings I've ever had When we got back from Anderson's we decided that 10pm was a really good time to empty the aquarium and move it to the living room Nad did an awesome job of scrubbing all the rocks and rinsing all the gravel, while I emptied and cleaned the tank and unravelled all the electrics. Then, with brute force and a lot of giggling, we managed to move the unit and the aquarium and put them in their new homes. Then came the fun part - filling it back up. I cheated and used the hose By this time it was after 1.30am so Nad went to bed and I spent another half hour getting it all set up - phew!

I have a feeling she'll be glad to get on her train

When I get back I will have to sort out and replace all the stuff from the cupboards and glass case (which is now in the conservatory), most of which is scattered around the living room and conservatory floors

Aaaaaand.... I did all that without breaking a nail and with my nail varnish still intact
                            *shakes head*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

your nails must be leading a charmed life

Welcome K5Rakitan!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Way to scare off the newbie, Jumble
                                If they've been lurking here they'll know exactly what to expect from me

*shakes head*
                                At which particular bit?

Nad is safely aboard the Eurostar and I'm back home - I don't always screw up She's going to try to stay longer next time because this week has flown by so fast.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                your nails must be leading a charmed life
                                I'm amazed they're still intact

Oh, and that 'gigantic' fish Nad mentioned? Surprisingly, he didn't put up much of a fight.........

... and as far as I can tell, he hasn't swallowed any of his little friends

Comment

Working...
                                X