The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin seems like a happy camper - latest tweet:

Just read the initial drafts for @CBCArcticAir episodes 5&6! Yeehaahh we're going to have some fun! #trucks&helos!
    sigpic

Comment

*dancez through* Joe answered my post!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs icky feeling and busy WooHoos*
        This hasn`t been a good WooHoodStock for me either. No laptop and I hurt my back.
        Better luck next time

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
        *dancez through* Joe answered my post!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs poorly Woohoos and poorly mini-Woohoos* Hope you all feel better soon!

So, not a successful Woohoodstock I'm well but have had a busy few days and no time for partying. We'll just have to make up for it in person at Jumble's next weekend
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've spent the last couple of days telling myself 'Better this week-end than next!'

Feeling a lot better, just very tired.

A day late for the WooHoodStock Party, but still.........

Comment

oooh, pretty!

I'm going to try and make dinner tonight for my girls. Mexican food. But I need to take it easy for a few hours until then. Made the mistake of letting my husband talk me into biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Sat in my stomach like a stone. Haven't had that much fat in weeks. Felt somewhat better after worshipping at the porcelain alter, but have an ice bag for now to help.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *hugs poorly Woohoos and poorly mini-Woohoos* Hope you all feel better soon!

So, not a successful Woohoodstock I'm well but have had a busy few days and no time for partying. We'll just have to make up for it in person at Jumble's next weekend
                *is scared*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                oooh, pretty!

I'm going to try and make dinner tonight for my girls. Mexican food. But I need to take it easy for a few hours until then. Made the mistake of letting my husband talk me into biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Sat in my stomach like a stone. Haven't had that much fat in weeks. Felt somewhat better after worshipping at the porcelain alter, but have an ice bag for now to help.
                Oy!

Heh. Love Martin and the tulips
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles poorly woohoos*

I missed last night woohoodstock. One of those days. I also missed a birthday party I was supposed to go to in the morning because of my leaky ballcock. Bodgit & Leggit fixed it up for now though.

This will fit in with the Woohoo sentimentality:

sigpic

Comment

But wait! There's more:

sigpic

Comment

And lastly...

well I thought they were funny.
                      sigpic

Comment

The laptop lives!
                        *hugs WooHoos*

A leaky ballcock?
                        *blinks*
                        That sounded like a problem even before I looked up what that was.

sigpic

Comment

Aw, I love the ducks

Hurrah for your resurrected laptop, Nad!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OK. Duck songs. Stuck in head. Thanks Cags.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Hurrah for your resurrected laptop, Nad!
                            I shimmied.

sigpic

Comment

Wow. Five days and still one the same page?
                              It's almost like we all have ...lives. *shudders*

sigpic

Comment

you're right - very scary. I'm back at school this week. The children come next week. Trying to get everything ready - classroom, lessons, etc. That, and having a boatload of meetings. Gad, I hate meetings! 90% of them serve no useful purpose.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X