No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and hey look what I saw on facebook earlier... a Spotify playlist of Woodstock

*boogies*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*does a nekkid shimmy*
      My laptop is such a partypooper. It just shut down completely So yeah. Yay smartphone.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs quickly to write the 69th post here*
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *does a nekkid shimmy*
          My laptop is such a partypooper. It just shut down completely So yeah. Yay smartphone.
          *joinz in nekkid shimmy*
          sigpic

Comment

Took forever, but finally found a touristy looking postcard. No one sells them here... not exactly on the beaten track for tourists! But in the mail tomorrow or actually later today! BTW - anyone know which bday it is for Ms Pomerleau?

And why are there 9 guests lurking around here? Find that very strange but endearing!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I'm pretty certain that it's her 80th.

I'm getting a card this weekend. I've looked and looked and am going to have to settle on a postcard rather than a birthday card. Cannot find one that is San Antonio, or Texas, themed.
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm here! I've had to work the last few days. We are going day to day with the schedule so it's been crazy.

Happy WooHoodstcok!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      *runs quickly to write the 69th post here*
                      Congrats!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/woohoodstock1.jpg~original
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                        http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/woohoodstock1.jpg~original

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Well.... I had some really pretty textures to use and that's where my still tired brain lead me this morning!

Had a lovely (long) day in London yesterday and then had to spend this morning at the Doctors with Ellie.
                          On Tuesday she discovered that wearing flip flops while riding a bike and scraping your toes down a brick wall don't mix! She managed to pretty much skin 2 of her toes. By the time we got back yesterday half her foot was swollen and very very sore, she wouldn't even let me touch it. End result - sobbing child having her foot cleaned and dressed by the Nurse while I bribe her with promise of cake and a hefty dose of Antibiotic to clear up her foot before she goes away again on Wednesday!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh bless poor Ellie. Woohoo children on antibugs everywhere it seems. Healing hugs.

Sorry I am a poor contributor to Woohoostock. Still in the process of reinstalling stuff on my laptop after it's er, little problem. Sadly photobucket and Powerdirector are way down on the list so you''ll have to accept some pre made videos I found on Youtube that made me think of you.

(Used to watch this with video Ben when he was about 2; he loved it then. Now it's more "Meh, mummy, where's Jake and Fin" )
                            sigpic

Comment

Spent most of the night in the bathroom - no partying for me today

Comment

Hope you're feeling better now! *gentle hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X