No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes! It takes an awesome director to get those girls to scream like they're really scared And to get the actor to make "I'm a Stuntman, it's what I do!" sound quite that dumb

Comment

But... there's some great pans, zooms and crane shots. I think the director must have watched some of Martin's work at some point.
      sigpic

Comment

You could be right

The camera work was good, and you can't blame the director if the actors just can't act

Comment

And that is why I chose not to watch it ever again!
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
            Busy again

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            This week is not going well - I just broke a tooth, and that's the third minor disaster so far - and it's still only Monday

Glad to hear the move went ok LJ

Oh, and I LOVE the new sig and avi Nad
            Ugh! Yes. Definitely sucky candy.

And thanks!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *hugs Jumble and LJ*

I on the other hand really really want to move. I'm not relishing the actual process but I am so fed up of waiting for my new flat! Really hoping it won't be too much longer. Any positive house-buying vibes you all feel like sending my way would be great
            *sends positive vibes*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The week isn't getting any better - looks like I'm about to be unemployed again

On the upside, got a temporary fix for my broken tooth - getting a permanent job next week and it will only cost £50

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                The week isn't getting any better - looks like I'm about to be unemployed again

On the upside, got a temporary fix for my broken tooth - getting a permanent job next week and it will only cost £50
                Oh no! *sends employment vibes*

Yay for the tooth though.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey Jumble - sorry you're losing your wards.... here's hoping new ones will find their way to your door quickly!

However, glad to hear the tooth repair is going to be only £50.
                  In the US it would easily have another "0" attached to it or more. Come to think of it the 5 would easily be a "9" as well and in some cases a "1" would be in front of it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh no, sorry to hear that Jumble Here's hoping it's like last time and it's not long before you get some new kids
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

can I send you some late adolescents that could use some training in manners?
                      sigpic

Comment

*iz too tired to run nekkid*

*fallz on face*

Jumble, can I ship my kids to you? Boykid wants an iPhone and Girlkid...well, who knows what she wants.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Runz nekkid cuz GW is back up*
                          sigpic

Comment

oh happy day! (well, now it is!) I was having some major withdrawal this morning

Edited to add: WooHOO! I got my 69 here!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Oh no, sorry to hear that Jumble Here's hoping it's like last time and it's not long before you get some new kids
                              That's what I'm hoping for - trying to stay relaxed and just enjoy the 'time off'

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              can I send you some late adolescents that could use some training in manners?
                              Sorry Nola, I try to avoid the older kids - three 2yr olds are far easier to deal with than one adolescent

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                              *iz too tired to run nekkid*

*fallz on face*

Jumble, can I ship my kids to you? Boykid wants an iPhone and Girlkid...well, who knows what she wants.
                              Ah, if only - I'd love to have them

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              oh happy day! (well, now it is!) I was having some major withdrawal this morning

Edited to add: WooHOO! I got my 69 here!
                              We had a virtual Mini-WooHooMeet on my FB page to keep the withdrawal pangs away

Had an interesting discussion with Lou and Azola yesterday. Halfway through breakfast Azola turned to me and said "Why aren't you black?". So we talked about our parents and grandparents and how the genes (not the jeans I'm wearing ) that we get from them mix together to make our skin the colour it is and our hair and eyes the colour they are. I also probed a little as to why the question arose, just in case someone had said something unkind, but it seems it was something she'd been wondering about but wasn't sure about asking. I told her I'd swap her beautiful silky brown skin for my freckles anyday, but she woodn't deal

Comment

Martin Wood @realmartinwood 57m

BrontoRibs with the Primevalites@niallmatter @saradjcanning @geoffgustafson @RealCrystalLowe@Sandy_Sidhu (cake&pie2) pic.twitter.com/DvEEeG92Ef

Comment

Working...
                                X