No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeeeeeeeping........ zzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzz..............

Comment

*runs nekkid and sings loudly*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Icky weather in here! Blergh!

*runs around nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

It's freeeeeeeezing here Went out to pick up some toys from Argos and forgot my gloves - fingers turned blue

So even if I were inclined to run nekkid (which I'm not), today wood definitely not be the day

Comment

Sitting around and playing with my camera - keep hearing giggles coming from some nekkid people dancing around. Slowly puts camera away so not to encourage more people! And no, chose not to take any pictures! Tempting - but....no!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              It's freeeeeeeezing here Went out to pick up some toys from Argos and forgot my gloves - fingers turned blue

So even if I were inclined to run nekkid (which I'm not), today wood definitely not be the day
              It's not too warm in here either...but I'm running nekkid inside! Where it is warm and cozy!
              sigpic

Comment

You know that it's dangerous to run around indoors, don't you Jann?

I think I've just taken my *cough*slight*cough* OCD to a whole new level ...... I bought this for the kids today, and after I'd assembled it I found myself trying to put the boxes of biscuits, tea bags, cereals etc on the right shelves according to the price tags at the front

Of course, it is really important that I teach them what things cost - I mean, they really need to know that £5 is waaaay too much to pay for a packet of pasta, and that chocolate fingers cost more than cookies........ right?

Comment

I also got them this , and thought it was pretty cute that it's designed to be put together using the toy tools that come with it

I love tools

Comment

The Woohoo house is big enough for it!

I think I've just taken my *cough*slight*cough* OCD to a whole new level ...... I bought this for the kids today, and after I'd assembled it I found myself trying to put the boxes of biscuits, tea bags, cereals etc on the right shelves according to the price tags at the front

Of course, it is really important that I teach them what things cost - I mean, they really need to know that £5 is waaaay too much to pay for a packet of pasta, and that chocolate fingers cost more than cookies........ right?

It was really necessary And it's fun to eat the stuff on the shelves!

And of course you love tools...especially Martin's!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, definitely OCD. Although it's truly bad if you were dressing the shelves too (that's what we used to call it when you'd go along tidying them up, turning all the cans face front and stacking them neatly). It you did that you... either need help or used to work in retail.

Er... for now yeah. Give it ayear or two though.

I also got them this , and thought it was pretty cute that it's designed to be put together using the toy tools that come with it

I love tools
                      Most likely. My friend bought one for her tool mad little boy. He's since got a real workbench that's been specially altered (legs sawn down) for him.

I am mostly having a frustrating day today. La la la ...
                      sigpic

Comment

I love tools
                        Lizzie Loooooves those! She'll play with them for hours.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          The Woohoo house is big enough for it!

It was really necessary And it's fun to eat the stuff on the shelves!

And of course you love tools...especially Martin's!
                          I see our 'Innocent' WooHoo is back

I did actually see him using his tool live and in person - make what you can out of that

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Yes, definitely OCD. Although it's truly bad if you were dressing the shelves too (that's what we used to call it when you'd go along tidying them up, turning all the cans face front and stacking them neatly). It you did that you... either need help or used to work in retail.
                          Um.........

Most likely. My friend bought one for her tool mad little boy. He's since got a real workbench that's been specially altered (legs sawn down) for him.
                          I have my own workbench too, and all the tools I could possibly need

I am mostly having a frustrating day today. La la la ...
                          *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                            Lizzie Loooooves those! She'll play with them for hours.
                            I'm hoping my two will spend hours playing with them too I also got them a kitchen - I lent mine to a friend a year or so ago, and when I asked for it back she admitted that it's broken

Comment

I see our 'Innocent' WooHoo is back

I did actually see him using his tool live and in person - make what you can out of that

I didn't knew you were so close with Martin! Oh lala

Um.........

I have my own workbench too, and all the tools I could possibly need

*hugs*
                              I'm now having very wrong thoughts as in what kind of "work" bench that must be
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I didn't knew you were so close with Martin! Oh lala
                                I wish
                                I'm now having very wrong thoughts as in what kind of "work" bench that must be
                                It's a multi-purpose, multi-position workbench. I've had it for years and it's seen a lot of use

*polishes halo*

Comment

Working...
                                X