• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He finally got the message then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      He finally got the message then?
      Yes, I suppose so! Now, if I could convince him to send me that jacket...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
        Yes, I suppose so! Now, if I could convince him to send me that jacket...
        Well there you go - that's the question to ask him during the live blog

Comment

Sorry for being quiet WooHoos. *huggles you all*

Today has been a really high and a really low one. I found out this morning that I passed my OU module (my second one), and then my parents had bought me a Kindle and I was able to pick it up today (I knew about the Kindle before, but getting it was exciting).

Then I found out about my Grandma, who apparently isn't well at all. She's being sent for a scan tomorrow because they suspect she's got DVT (she's been breathless and has had severe pain in her leg, etc) and they've been giving her injections to help her blood (though I don't understand what that does). I didn't know, mum & dad told me today.

And then I had to go and have my driving mock test - which, thankfully, turned out to have a positive - just a few minor things but I'm being put in for my proper test.

But really all I'm thinking about is my Grandma She doesn't look well at all. I hope, hope, hope that they can fix it.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Congratulatory huggles and comfort huggles wendy! Hopefully all will be well with your grandma.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Sorry for being quiet WooHoos. *huggles you all*

Today has been a really high and a really low one. I found out this morning that I passed my OU module (my second one), and then my parents had bought me a Kindle and I was able to pick it up today (I knew about the Kindle before, but getting it was exciting).

Then I found out about my Grandma, who apparently isn't well at all. She's being sent for a scan tomorrow because they suspect she's got DVT (she's been breathless and has had severe pain in her leg, etc) and they've been giving her injections to help her blood (though I don't understand what that does). I didn't know, mum & dad told me today.

And then I had to go and have my driving mock test - which, thankfully, turned out to have a positive - just a few minor things but I'm being put in for my proper test.

But really all I'm thinking about is my Grandma She doesn't look well at all. I hope, hope, hope that they can fix it.
              Congrats on passing your module - really well done! Yay! for the Kindle - you'll love it!

And well done on the mock test, I'm sure you'll pass the real thing and then you'll be free to drive when and where you like

Sorry to hear about your Grandma though The injections are, I think, to thin her blood, which will help disperse any clots she may have and prevent further clotting. I know it sounds bad, but they can do so much to help with that these days, so try not to worry *huggles*

Comment

Wendy, big giant hugs to you and your family and all the positive healing vibes to your grandma. But at least she's in the best place where they can look after her and do everything possible to heal her
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

((((Wendy & Grandma))))
                  Positive vibes your way!

*hugs WooHoos*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Josi, thank you! And time sure does fly.... Me and my aunt had compiled an album for Ana from day one to one year.... it's ridiculous how fast the year went by and how she changed.
                    Glad you had such a great time at the Olympics!!! <3

Wendy, *hugs* and *positive and healing vibes are on their way*

I'm tired, but still not ready to go to bed...
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Wendy, *hugs* I feel your pain. My grandma has skin cancer again and is going in for scans and stuff.

Also, I'm at the hospital right now because my sister is in surgery.

Comment

Wendy lots of positive vibes coming your way for your grandma *hugs*

Comment

Thank you all for the huggles and good vibes. *huggles* She had the scan today, but they didn't see a clot (yay!), but they're looking for what could be causing the problem. I'm so relieved it's not that though. She still looks terribly ill though, and not at all like her usual self.

*hugs for tinnec and your grandma and sister*

Jumble, I'm loving my kindle so far. I only have one book on it though... I can't afford to buy lots of books in one go!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hello All:
                            As you might have known, I've been looking to buy a place. Well I finally found one in Tacoma (about 40 minutes south of Seattle). I have been bartering back and forth on the cost but today, we settled on a price. I'm waiting for the papers to be emailed to me so I can sign off on it - the other party already has done that. I found my home.

I'll give you more details later, but it is 1404 sq ft., has three bedrooms - one will be my office and one will be for guests! There is a place for my dining room table, a pantry and a back porch for a washer and dryer. I'm really pleased, one that I qualified for the loan and two that I found somewhere. I have looked at a lot of places and boy, there are some very expensive dumps out there. I don't own a lot of land which is fine for me and it is in a "community" which means they will take care of the lawn and plants - but it meets almost all my requirements plus. So I'm overjoyed. No more apartment living after the end of September! I am going to move one last time!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wonderful news, Laurie! So happy for you!

*hugs* for Tinnec and your grandma and sister - sending them healing vibes too
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

WooHood! Congrats on finding a new home, Laurie!

Originally posted by tinnec View Post
                                Wendy, *hugs* I feel your pain. My grandma has skin cancer again and is going in for scans and stuff.

Also, I'm at the hospital right now because my sister is in surgery.
                                *hugs and good vibes your way!*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X