• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Dealt with

And *extra hugs*
    Thank you

Comment

Sending very, very careful long-distance huggles Jumble...damn but I wish they'd fix your shoulder! It is no fun being in pain all the time.
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Jumble*

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Once point of contention here - who ever said Bob Dylan had a good singing voice!
        Good point.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Tinnec!!!

*Giant careful squishy huggles for Jumble* So sorry you're still in so much pain

MR glad you had a good day and love the pics! Your James is every bit as adorable as the other two Woohoo nephew Jameses

I'm off to the Olympics tomorrow (), going to see the men's gymnastics team final - can't wait!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nekkid Running WooHoos... for all those times you just GOTTA run nekkid through the thread

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I'm off to the Olympics tomorrow (), going to see the men's gymnastics team final - can't wait!
              Yay!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Nekkid Running WooHoos... for all those times you just GOTTA run nekkid through the thread

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ng_WooHoos.gif

This one might just be my favorite one so far!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nola that's great!!

Tinnec hope you're having a great birthday

MR the kids are adorable! So many baby James' Glad you had a good day at Thorpe park, I've been staying with my grandma in High Wycombe where we had the mother of all thunderstorms!

Jumble sending you lots of get well hugs from both of us (especially as you seem to like Daves hugs ) hoping your shoulder starts to improve soon

Comment

Glad y'all like it

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Happy Birthday Tinnec!!!

*Giant careful squishy huggles for Jumble* So sorry you're still in so much pain

MR glad you had a good day and love the pics! Your James is every bit as adorable as the other two Woohoo nephew Jameses

Oh super cool - have a great time!
                    sigpic

Comment

Nolamon - love your Nekkid Running WooHoos - very funny!

Is that suppose to be anyone we know!
                      sigpic

Comment

can't *imagine* who you could mean...no one around here would do anything like that
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday tinnec!!!!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

MR, glad you had such a wonderful day! And your family is so cuteee!

*hugs Jumble carefully, and sends positive healing vibes* Hope it improves in the next couple of days... Can you get another of those shots, that made you feel better?

Josi, hope you have a great time tomorrow!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Nekkid woohoos! And that could be Martin OR Joe from back.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs and support I got eight hours of blissful sleep and four hours of just lazing in bed listening to Martin - heaven!

Sarai, what's not to like about Dave's hugs?

And special thanks to Nola for sticking a great big grin on my face with this......

Not that I ever run nekkid on the thread

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

*hugs Jumble carefully, and sends positive healing vibes* Hope it improves in the next couple of days... Can you get another of those shots, that made you feel better?
                              I think I may have to - seeing the doc next week, so we'll see. Also seeing the physio on Thursday and hoping to get some useful advice

Josi, hope you have a great time tomorrow!
                              What she said ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                                Nekkid woohoos! And that could be Martin OR Joe from back.
                                Everything is in the eye of the beholder

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Thanks for all the hugs and support I got eight hours of blissful sleep and four hours of just lazing in bed listening to Martin - heaven!

Sarai, what's not to like about Dave's hugs?

And special thanks to Nola for sticking a great big grin on my face with this......

Not that I ever run nekkid on the thread

I think I may have to - seeing the doc next week, so we'll see. Also seeing the physio on Thursday and hoping to get some useful advice

What she said ^^
                                Well, here's hoping they manage to make the pain go away. *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X