No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staaaargaaate! It's a great big woooorld!

*huggles Woohoos*

Hello Woohoos.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Flo was a great teacher. She loved traveling. Sadly, she became one with the Force last year. Gwen was a lot of fun too. I loved her Anatomy class.

I know! The smell from a distance was enough to make my stomach turn.
      Hmm... I thought it smelled like cinnamon? Or maybe that's just me... I don't like it, because they drink it with water so it's a bit yucky.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

*huggles Woohoos*

Hello Woohoos.
      I sing that song every time I hear the stargate opening titles So funny!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I was on vacation for two weeks and missed so much. Missed all of you. Finally got back to work on monday, and man people just love to give you things they don't want to do. Can't believe the Olympics are already here, and its the end of July. Plus my sister is getting married tomorrow, that has creeped up on all of us. Hope all of you have a wonderful Friday, and weekend.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Welcome back max_omega!!! Have fun tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

*huggles Woohoos*

Hello Woohoos.
            With a great big swirl that you step into to another world

Have fun at the wedding max!

Four day weekend starts here for me Settling down for the Olympic Opening Ceremony, then on Monday I get to go myself!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              With a great big swirl that you step into to another world

Have fun at the wedding max!

Four day weekend starts here for me Settling down for the Olympic Opening Ceremony, then on Monday I get to go myself!
              Have a great long week-end Josi, and I hope you and all the other Olympic fans enjoy it

I, on the other hand, am very happy to see that the BBC are showing the opening ceremony, thereby leaving my soaps alone I've set myself a challenge, and I think with a little judicious channel hopping I can probably manage to avoid the whole thing

Comment

lucky dog! how I wish I could be there in person. Not only do I have to watch it on tv, but NBC has exclusive rights, so everything will be edited and tape-delayed!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Have a great long week-end Josi, and I hope you and all the other Olympic fans enjoy it

I, on the other hand, am very happy to see that the BBC are showing the opening ceremony, thereby leaving my soaps alone I've set myself a challenge, and I think with a little judicious channel hopping I can probably manage to avoid the whole thing
                  I'm sure you can manage to avoid a lot of it if you want to. I on the other hand will be frankly glued to the Beeb all day every day for the next two weeks

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  lucky dog! how I wish I could be there in person. Not only do I have to watch it on tv, but NBC has exclusive rights, so everything will be edited and tape-delayed!!!!!!
                  Are they showing it online anywhere that you can access?

I'm only going to the one thing, the men's gymnastics team event on Monday. Can't wait!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know about online. With NBC, they MAY have a site set up, then again, maybe not. I'm going to do some research...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      I don't know about online. With NBC, they MAY have a site set up, then again, maybe not. I'm going to do some research...
                      I've just sent you a message on FB
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you. I'm at an impasse.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have spent several hours pulling bramble and tree stumps from the back garden with the neighbour today - taking advantage of the fact that there are no fences between us at the moment - going to ache in the morning!

Me too!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                            Have spent several hours pulling bramble and tree stumps from the back garden with the neighbour today - taking advantage of the fact that there are no fences between us at the moment - going to ache in the morning!

Me too!
                            Me three. I might check out the gymnastics competition, if I catch it.

I had no idea that the Olympics go on for 2 weeks?!

I bought an analog camera from 1952! When it finally arrived, it wasn't exactly working and there's no stores that fixes old cameras in Belgrade so I did some research and found a phone of a guy who knows a guy etc, to end up in a market place where an older man is selling and fixing old cameras. And he showed me how to operate it, to put film in it (you have to glue it to the other oval thingy). Today I finished the film and am now waiting for the pictures to come out. I had to leave the camera in the store, because they have to open it in the dark and manually rewind it and then I don't know what happens, I hope I get my pictures at some point.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Me three. I might check out the gymnastics competition, if I catch it.

I had no idea that the Olympics go on for 2 weeks?!

I bought an analog camera from 1952! When it finally arrived, it wasn't exactly working and there's no stores that fixes old cameras in Belgrade so I did some research and found a phone of a guy who knows a guy etc, to end up in a market place where an older man is selling and fixing old cameras. And he showed me how to operate it, to put film in it (you have to glue it to the other oval thingy). Today I finished the film and am now waiting for the pictures to come out. I had to leave the camera in the store, because they have to open it in the dark and manually rewind it and then I don't know what happens, I hope I get my pictures at some point.
                              That camera is older than me

Hope the pics turn out ok after all that effort

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/bloodyhell.jpg That camera is older than me

Hope the pics turn out ok after all that effort
                                Me tooo!!! *jumps up and down*

To top it all, turns out my dad has a analog camera (zenit from 1980) which is amazing and the one I wanted, but nobody is selling it here... and I had it all along! That's the one I'm gonna bring to AT6 Testing it now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X