X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad's Farewell Sanctuary Party Quiz
    It's alcoholic!

On screen:
    Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why?
    The Niko. The ex-ex vampire. My yummy roadster. Inventor of radio and master of the one liner. The ever theatrical Nikola Tesla because he's Awesome! *blinks*
    And Helen of course. But Niko... Yeah.
    Which character wood you permanently kill off and how?
    Will. Not because I dislike him, but for the drama. He wood choke on a peanut after dodging a bullet and having survived a car crash. It wood be totally unexpected. And heroic. *nods*
    Describe Martin's dream cameo?
    He'd show up as a shape shifter. To seduce Will into killing Magnus. He woodn't have to be nekkid.
    What's your favorite absurd, non canon-ey romantic relationship?
    Not something I'd like to see, but the absurdest one I came across is Helen and Sam Carter. How wickedly icky is that?
    If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?
    ER. It wood be so random!
    Who has the most awesome hair?
    Helen. Tesla. Maybe Biggie. Hm.

Off screen
    If you were an abnormal what wood you be?
    I'd be one with wings and be an abnormal with a fear of flying.
    Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why?
    Jumble. It's obvious.
    And Dee. There must be something that explains the insanity.
    And Josi. It's always the librarian.
    I like this question.
    What's your own sanctuary?
    Wherever it's a little windy.
    As in outside. Where the wind blows.
    ...Yeah. next one.
    What's your favorite colour?
    Green.
    What character wood you ship yourself with?
    Not my Niko. He's taken
    Um... someone's secret love child? They're all so... old!
    And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you?
    Will.
    Or his secret love child.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Loving the answers. Poor Will though.

And you can't put me in the ''abnormal WooHoo'' thingy. I made the quiz. I must be excluded from labeling.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in just in time for the party*

Only the Woohoos could make the depressing end of Sanctuary into something worth a smile and a giggle. Love it.

Jumble I hope your shoulder's feeling better.
        Dee could you send a little sunshine my way too? (You can keep the beach though.) It's a bit too cool here today. I hope you're enjoying Greece.
        Jann - BIG congrats and graduating!!! Way to go you!
        Josi - Virtual green for your responses to Nad's questionaire. Your answer to who to kill off had me spewing tea at my computer screen. Brilliant!
        tinnec - Welcome to the madness fun. Happiest place on GW for a reason.

...and.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUVNJOE!!!

*twirls out*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Well, as much as I'd rather hang around here, I must get ready for work. I have to be there in an hour so I have to get dressed, do my hair, and find something to eat for dinner. I hope to be back later tonight briefly. If not, tomorrow morning before work.
          *waves to Padme* Come back soon

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Nad's Farewell Sanctuary Party Quiz
          It's alcoholic!

On screen:
          Which character wood you permanently kill off and how?
          Will. Not because I dislike him, but for the drama. He wood choke on a peanut after dodging a bullet and having survived a car crash. It wood be totally unexpected. And heroic. *nods*

Describe Martin's dream cameo?
          He'd show up as a shape shifter. To seduce Will into killing Magnus. He woodn't have to be nekkid.
          You'd make him a baddie?

And yes, he wood

Off screen
          If you were an abnormal what wood you be?
          I'd be one with wings and be an abnormal with a fear of flying.
          You want to be a flying pig that's afraid of flying? *thinks* Yep, that's about right

Jumble. It's obvious.
          I like this question.
          All of us except you, huh?

What character wood you ship yourself with?
          Not my Niko. He's taken
          Um... someone's secret love child? They're all so... old!
          Yep, all 150+ years old...... except for Martin - he's still a youngster

Comment

We love him really.... don't we?

And you can't put me in the ''abnormal WooHoo'' thingy. I made the quiz. I must be excluded from labeling.
            The very fact that you made that quiz makes you abnormal - who else wood think of such awesome questions?

Comment

*waves to Estrela* It's still killing me, but I'm doing my best to keep smiling

Comment

*waves bye to Padme and hello to Estrela*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                You'd make him a baddie?

And yes, he wood
                Yes. But a sexy and I guess also a nekkid one.

You want to be a flying pig that's afraid of flying? *thinks* Yep, that's about right
                You think of me and link me with 'pig'? Jeez thanks. And an icky one at that.

All of us except you, huh?

Yep, all 150+ years old...... except for Martin - he's still a youngster

Basically yes.

And in that case, I'll ship abnormal me with Martin. *hides*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

We love him really.... don't we?

The very fact that you made that quiz makes you abnormal - who else wood think of such awesome questions?
                    Love who?
                    ...Ooooh. Yeah. Sure.

And the only thing that makes a question Awesome is it's answer.

sigpic

Comment

Who's your favorite Sanctuary character and why?
                      Tesla cuz its Tesla and he is a vampire

Which character wood you permanently kill off and how? This one is though, I like all the characters, so no one.

Describe Martin's dream cameo? I have no clue.

Kate and the guy Michael Shanks played and died.

If Sanctuary could come back, but only as a cross over with another cancelled show, it wood be with...?
                      Just to be totally off the wall I am going to say Primevil

Who has the most awesome hair? Tesla, enough said. I contemplate how he gets his hair to look like that.

Off screen
                      If you were an abnormal what would you be? I am torn between being smart like watson and not aging

All of us, cuz I mean come on, we are all a little abnormal.

What's your own sanctuary? My car, I spend a lot of quality time with it.

What's your favorite colour? Blue

What character wood you ship yourself with? Tesla although I think Helen might have dibs, so I would go with Watson, cuz he is really smart.

And name the character you wood end up with because the writers hate you?
                      Even though I don’t hate any character I would say Will.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Yes. But a sexy and I guess also a nekkid one.
                        Yes, and yes!

You think of me and link me with 'pig'? Jeez thanks. And an icky one at that.
                        You've brought it on yourself

Basically yes.

And in that case, I'll ship abnormal me with Martin. *hides*
                        He's old enough to be your dad..... much closer to my age

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          That is definitely the perfect combination. *sigh*
                          I know, right?

I think we can all agree that wood be our worst nightmare
                          Yeah... he's not getting a lot of love on here tonight

Not something I'd like to see, but the absurdest one I came across is Helen and Sam Carter. How wickedly icky is that?
                          I've come across that too. Very bizarre and icky

Jumble. It's obvious.
                          I like this question.

I don't think you'll find any of us agreeing with you on that

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          *stumbles in just in time for the party*

Only the Woohoos could make the depressing end of Sanctuary into something worth a smile and a giggle. Love it.

Jumble I hope your shoulder's feeling better.
                          Dee could you send a little sunshine my way too? (You can keep the beach though.) It's a bit too cool here today. I hope you're enjoying Greece.
                          Jann - BIG congrats and graduating!!! Way to go you!
                          Josi - Virtual green for your responses to Nad's questionaire. Your answer to who to kill off had me spewing tea at my computer screen. Brilliant!
                          tinnec - Welcome to the madness fun. Happiest place on GW for a reason.

...and.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUVNJOE!!!

*twirls out*
                          *bows* I caused tea-splutterage - wow, WTG me
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Diggin' deeeep here...

I giggled.

sigpic

Comment

*waves to all the party goers and sprinkles the thread with huggles*

Well one good thing about your company (potentially) going out of business is having bosses who recognize the low morale and let folks start the weekend earlier than normal. There may actually be time today to repair my poor computer (again) and make some artwork for the party. Yay!

It might be time to dig through my PB account to litter the thread with old stuff too.

*sending you healing vibes Jumble*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                                Who has the most awesome hair? Tesla, enough said. I contemplate how he gets his hair to look like that.
                                Me too. *happy sigh*

Name the WooHoo who's most likely to be an abnormal and state why?[/B] All of us, cuz I mean come on, we are all a little abnormal.
                                True that.

Yes, and yes!

You've brought it on yourself
                                I certainly did not!

He's old enough to be your dad..... much closer to my age
                                Heh, very true.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                I've come across that too. Very bizarre and icky
                                *nods* It'd e like feeling up yourself. Or a twin sister. *shudders*

I don't think you'll find any of us agreeing with you on that

*bows* I caused tea-splutterage - wow, WTG me
                                *sighs*

And *applauds*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X