No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think I'm finding my Happy Vibes again.
    I'm exited about the S.H.I.P. Birthday Party *jumps up and down*

Uhm. Yeah...
    Martin makes me Happy too.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      A real 'fluff' story isn't it? Sooo not like me

I'll take you there next time you're in the UK

But that's all you needed to know
      yes it is. a fluffy hippie - i never would expected this to happen.

that would be great. I'll let you know when i'll be over there next time thanks.

yeah, but i really felt like i should know the others too. just in case i might win a million euros with that question...
      Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
      Good thing you weren't at my house, I lost the cable/internet for 3 hours.
      3 hours - well, it would be a great opportunity to clean the house... what i really should do but I'm not rea<lly motivated to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Well, I think I'm finding my Happy Vibes again.
        I'm exited about the S.H.I.P. Birthday Party *jumps up and down*

Uhm. Yeah...
        Martin makes me Happy too.
        I think I should stop reading the S/J thread and just concentrate on S.H.I.P. and Martin. That wood make me happy

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        yes it is. a fluffy hippie - i never would expected this to happen.
        Me neither

that would be great. I'll let you know when i'll be over there next time thanks.

yeah, but i really felt like i should know the others too. just in case i might win a million euros with that question...
        Woodn't that be great? You could fly all the WooHoos over to Bridge Studios so we could watch our PTB creating Sancturay and Universe............. *goes off into fantasyland*

3 hours - well, it would be a great opportunity to clean the house... what i really should do but I'm not rea<lly motivated to do that...
        Clean the house? Clean the house? Doesn't it do that all by itself? *looks around at cobwebs and dust bunnies* *ignores them*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          *sings* ''Juuuuust aaaaaa spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...''

I think I should stop reading the S/J thread and just concentrate on S.H.I.P. and Martin. That wood make me happy
          Mmm... but what of the Ship?
          (Says the one who's deviding her time between shipping Sam and Jack and eh... Helen and Nikola Tesla
          ('Cause Martin makes ships look great. I blame him )
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*sings* ''Juuuuust aaaaaa spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...''

Mmm... but what of the Ship?
            Hmmm. Well as far as I'm concerned, it's floating in a quiet little lagoon, waiting for the waves that will be created by Movie 3 to propel it back onto the high seas

(Says the one who's deviding her time between shipping Sam and Jack and eh... Helen and Nikola Tesla
            ('Cause Martin makes ships look great. I blame him )
            Yes he does, it's all his fault

But I don't get the Tesla thing but I'm finding Henry more and more........er........interesting

Comment

Uhm, for the Shippy Hippies...
              I'm working on a ''69 Reasons to be a Shippy Hippy'' and I need some inspiration. I only need a couple more reasons, so...

What's your reason to be a Shippy Hippy?

Hmmm. Well as far as I'm concerned, it's floating in a quiet little lagoon, waiting for the waves that will be created by Movie 3 to propel it back onto the high seas
              How poetic!

Yes he does, it's all his fault

But I don't get the Tesla thing but I'm finding Henry more and more........er........interesting
              *nods* bad Martin, makes us obsess over all kinds of things...
              That being his products and his tools

But Tesla... It's The Hair, what else?
              ...And Henry? Really?

I'm telling you, it's a miracle that we agree on Martin.

sigpic

Comment

Uhm, for the Shippy Hippies...
                I'm working on a ''69 Reasons to be a Shippy Hippy'' and I need some inspiration. I only need a couple more reasons, so...

What's your reason to be a Shippy Hippy?
                "Nad made me do it!"

I'll give it some thought, because I just know you've already got all the obvious ones..............

How poetic!
                Yes, I think it has something to do with my current, shall we say 'romantic', frame of mind

Aw, even that doesn't make him 'bad'! I could never think of him as being bad........ unless........ *wanders off into fantasyland....again*

...And Henry? Really?
                I'm fascinated by his mind And he looks so vulnerable and in need of......attention

I'm telling you, it's a miracle that we agree on Martin.
                Yes. So what was in that broccoli mixture you sent me last year?

Comment

<<Spews coffee>> Ack! PG-13 PG-13.....
                  ...And Henry? Really?
                  He does have great hair, but his (transformed) teeth!!!

I like John. Actually I like all the guys (well, most). But John for Helen.

Woo-Hoo! Is it hot in here?

suse
                  that has to be the shippiest thing I've ever written
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    Woo-Hoo! Is it hot in here?
                    Welcome back suse!

You best whip out the sunscreen, it does get a tad warm in here

Comment

Hey Suse *waves*

Nah, John is all wrong for Helen mainly because I want him for myself

Did I say that out loud? *whistles innocently*

*cough*

Comment

Hey Suse *waves*

Nah, John is all wrong for Helen mainly because I want him for myself

Did I say that out loud? *whistles innocently*

*cough*

Nope, he's mine, Even it it would take almost two of me to be nearly as tall as him.

<<wipes drool>>

You guys are terrible influences.

I hope we hear soon exactly when Mr. Woo-hoo-d et al are back to work *filming*.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                          Nope, he's mine, Even it it would take almost two of me to be nearly as tall as him.

<<wipes drool>>

You guys are terrible influences.
                          Us? Poor innocent little WooHoos get the blame for everything

I have the advantage of you then, because I'm tall enough to reach the important bits

Er...... his lips, honest, I meant his lips

I hope we hear soon exactly when Mr. Woo-hoo-d et al are back to work *filming*.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

suse
                          Yeah, they must be getting back to it soon, they've got a heck of a lot to do this year

Comment

I have the advantage of you then, because I'm tall enough to reach the important bits

Comment

Us? Poor innocent little WooHoos get the blame for everything
                              Oh yeah, innocent <<snicker-SNORT>>

Er...... his lips, honest, I meant his lips

Case in point.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Hey, I'm making a Martin sig, you can't blame me for that...... slip of the tongue!

Comment

Working...
                                X