Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all

*huggles all*

And extra special squishy huggles for Bekki, to make up for all the regular ones you miss when you're not here

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    It did made me laugh, not out loud, but it still did. I don't know if I'll like it, but I'm more curious about that movie than anything. It seems funny, just don't know if it's my kind of funny. Anyway, will have to wait and see.
    Yeah, I think that goes for me too - I'm mostly very curious but I don't think I know/have seen enough to judge whether I'll like it or not.

Interesting article and promised interview with Amanda and Martin. In some ways it just confirms what we've suspected, but interesting to hear some more detail about the various political positions behind the delay. Looking forward to hearing what else they have to say in the interview
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

There's nothing in the article that we didn't hear from Amanda at Chevron, and if the interview has already been recorded (which I think it has) then there won't be anything new on S5 - I doubt we'll hear anymore about it until July I suspect the interview will focus on Primeval: New World, since that's what they're both working on atm

*crosses fingers for new pics as well*
      Last edited by Jumble; 09 May 2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

*wanders in*

*huggles Cags and her friend*
        *huggles MoB for new job stress*
        *huggles LJ for the new name*

On second thought...

*huggles everyone else too*

So tired and sore tonight! Dance practice was rough. Only two weeks and a half until the show. We're to cleaning and repeating sections of the routines 7-8-9 times and doing and re-doing each choreography so many times that it just drains all your energy. But it's all good! I'm really excited for the show! I love this time of the year.

On the job front, I just finished my first aid/CPR course. Basic training we needed to have to work with the public. And I'm really proud of it, and ever since I finished it (today at 3:15 PM), I've been feeling really good about it. Like I'm empowered or something.

Also *joins in the Castle squees* That was some awesome finale, wasn't it?!
        I like that it made you feel so good. *hugs*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hello beautifuls! ( i know I'm like that terrible cousin that only comes to visit ever now and then and eats all of mum's good cooking, but I promise I get in when I can!)

LOVE the new name, LJ!

Excited to see moving/moved Woohoos! Yay Wendy and MoB! Hope it's all going super well
        *squishy huggles you, cousin*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        You have no wine glasses???? Call yourself a WooHoo???

That's the problem when 1 becomes 3 - you split things three ways. I have no idea who got the wine glasses. Having said that, it doesn't mean I don't, it just means that they may be in a box I haven't opened yet...

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        I love seeing the long lost cousins! Well, except for the random awkward silences and the inevitable topic... How's the weather where-ever-the-****-you-live *hugs Bekki*

Wendy and MoB, wow, awesome news. Glad to see both of you moving forward.
        Thank you.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*
        *hugs Wendy* Yay for moving in! Just drink the wine out of the bottle?
        *hugs MoB for the pending move*
        *hugs Cags for everything going on*
        *hugs the cousin*
        *bounces for the upcoming interview*
        I'm not that... um... hip(?) to drink out of the bottle. Actually, I'm too cool to drink out of the bottle...

I haven't seen the Space Milkshake trailer yet. I hadn't even considered watching it at all - hmm.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *hugs* I can completely relate. My tummy has been summersaults for the past 5 weeks and still happening. I hope your move goes smoothly, too.
          *hugs* back atcha.

*wanders in*

*huggles Cags and her friend*
          *huggles MoB for new job stress*
          *huggles LJ for the new name*

On second thought...

*huggles everyone else too*

So tired and sore tonight! Dance practice was rough. Only two weeks and a half until the show. We're to cleaning and repeating sections of the routines 7-8-9 times and doing and re-doing each choreography so many times that it just drains all your energy. But it's all good! I'm really excited for the show! I love this time of the year.

On the job front, I just finished my first aid/CPR course. Basic training we needed to have to work with the public. And I'm really proud of it, and ever since I finished it (today at 3:15 PM), I've been feeling really good about it. Like I'm empowered or something.

Also *joins in the Castle squees* That was some awesome finale, wasn't it?!
          It IS an accomplishment! Go you!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Hello beautifuls! ( i know I'm like that terrible cousin that only comes to visit ever now and then and eats all of mum's good cooking, but I promise I get in when I can!)

LOVE the new name, LJ!

Excited to see moving/moved Woohoos! Yay Wendy and MoB! Hope it's all going super well
          ((((((((((((((((((((Bekki))))))))))))))))))))
          From the GW front page Is Sanctuary's long Hiatus permanent?

My favourite part: "An exclusive full-length audio interview with Amanda Tapping and Martin Wood is mere days away and not one you’ll want to miss!" Yay!!!!!!
          Alas, I don't think this bodes well for Sanctuary.

Heh. The new Space Milkshake trailer made me laugh. Out loud.

Well... I am Dutch...
          I have no idea what to make of the trailer. Glad to see Amanda doing some comedy, but I think the trailer could have been better. Just sayin.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Also news on the strike - still not back in school. There's a vote today, so I'll know more this evening when I come back from work. There was a court injunction at my school (there have been a few in each Cegep/University over the last month) that will be put in place on Friday for 57 people who asked for it, so they can go back to school despite the strike vote. Which means some teachers will give a class to one person. It won't endanger anybody else's semester though because democracy still wins overall, and we're still considered on strike despite those 57 people. *sigh* Everything happening here is pretty crazy. I just wish it was all over.
            Gah. I really hope they will sort it out soon!

I'm not that... um... hip(?) to drink out of the bottle. Actually, I'm too cool to drink out of the bottle...
            *shakes head*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            I have no idea what to make of the trailer. Glad to see Amanda doing some comedy, but I think the trailer could have been better. Just sayin.
            I think the trailer will be a good representation of the rest of the movie.

But I have to admit that AT was the one who made me laugh the most. If I do go trough any trouble to find the movie it'll be because of her.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WOOHOO! I found my camera!

This means I've also found my pictures from the Peak District holiday last year!

*dances around like a crazy person*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*snuggles with Joe on the couch*

I don't want to do anything today. *yawn* But if I don't get some pages to APA, she's gonna' come take my comic books away, or something.
                sigpic

Comment

This means I've also found my pictures from the Peak District holiday last year!

Yaaaaaay!!!! Can't wait to see them

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

I don't want to do anything today. *yawn* But if I don't get some pages to APA, she's gonna' come take my comic books away, or something.
                  Hide them, fast!!!

Comment

Yikes.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

Yikes!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Twitter on the S4 dvds:

@SanctuarySeries

Putting finishing touches on the season 4 DVD special features. Behind the scenes fun and a longer blooper reel! #Sanctuary #eOne

@SanctuarySeries

So much good stuff to choose from! / RT @almostahermit The #Sanctuary cast has a blooper reel? I find that very hard to believe.

@SanctuarySeries

Jonathon makes the blooper reel AND a deleted scene that will floor you! / RT @VinoTica Lots of Jonathon Young/Tesla, please.

Comment

Oh good grief! Is this really all the talent that Britain has? Totally crucifying 'Iris'

*reaches for off button*

Comment

Twitter on the S4 dvds:

@SanctuarySeries

Putting finishing touches on the season 4 DVD special features. Behind the scenes fun and a longer blooper reel! #Sanctuary #eOne

@SanctuarySeries

So much good stuff to choose from! / RT @almostahermit The #Sanctuary cast has a blooper reel? I find that very hard to believe.

@SanctuarySeries

Jonathon makes the blooper reel AND a deleted scene that will floor you! / RT @VinoTica Lots of Jonathon Young/Tesla, please.
                          *bounces*
                          And that after all I saw was ''Jonathon Young'' and ''floor''

Oh good grief! Is this really all the talent that Britain has? Totally crucifying 'Iris'

*reaches for off button*
                          While I love the show I agree on that rendition of 'Iris'

EDIT: Actually... there are quite a few sucky acts today.

sigpic

Comment

*bounces*

Followed closely by me hitting the floor. With my internal voice going yes yes yes!! More J-Yo for us.
                            Have got to pre-order that as well.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                              Followed closely by me hitting the floor. With my internal voice going yes yes yes!! More J-Yo for us.
                              Have got to pre-order that as well.
                              Gosh we are so easy to please...

sigpic

Comment

*bounces*
                                Thought you'd like that

Tbh, I'm not keen on the blooper reels - I'd rather see the proper bts stuff.

Johnny Rzeznik it wasn't

Most of them were Nu Skool were good. That's about it

Oh good grief - the one that ruined 'Iris' is through to the final

Nu Skool are also through

Comment

Working...
                                X