• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Well... they're both perfect excuses.
    They are

Suishy huggles Martin too.
    You quoted my typo again!

Edit: Huggling him with sushi is a bit......... hm..... could be interesting........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      They are

You quoted my typo again!

Edit: Huggling him with sushi is a bit......... hm..... could be interesting........

It was too cute a typo to let go.

And um... yeah.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I can't seem to let this sig go because I love the smile, and his eyes, and just the fact that he looks so happy, so I've futzed with the colouring just for a bit of variety.........

Comment

Oh! I like this version even more Jumble
          *nods*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nad I've had to stare at it for an hour or so to be sure...... but yes, I like it

Comment

Heh. The new Space Milkshake trailer made me laugh. Out loud.

Well... I am Dutch...
              Me too.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I haven't watched it..... I feel a strange aversion to that movie but I have no idea why

Comment

I haven't watched it..... I feel a strange aversion to that movie but I have no idea why
                  I did too, especially after the teasers, still don't know why, but I liked the teaser trailer, looks as though it's gonna be really funny.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ohhhh Jumble....love the new martin sig.

And i was super excited to see the new interview coming with Amanda and Martin.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                      Ohhhh Jumble....love the new martin sig.
                      Thank you

And i was super excited to see the new interview coming with Amanda and Martin.
                      Oh, me toooooo!!!

Comment

Thanks Nad I've had to stare at it for an hour or so to be sure...... but yes, I like it
                        Must have been torture!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        I did too, especially after the teasers, still don't know why, but I liked the teaser trailer, looks as though it's gonna be really funny.
                        I felt that aversion too because I'm usually not very into the absurd/over the top kind of comedy (I'm just that subtle ) and I think it might still make me cringe. That's why I was surprised that the trailer did make me laugh.
                        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 09 May 2012, 06:21 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Must have been torture!
                          We Artistes do suffer for our art

I felt that aversion too because I'm usually not very into the absurd/over the top kind of comedy (I'm just that subtle ) and I think it might still make me cringe. That's why I was surprised that the trailer did make me laugh.
                          Me neither, I like subtlety and wit - nobody in their right mind wood ever accuse RD of that

*hugs him anyway*

What? I can't help it if I find him huggly

Comment

Jumble, when did you start making grunge? It looks marvelous!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                              Jumble, when did you start making grunge? It looks marvelous!
                              Is that grunge? I thought it was just scratchy - followed a tut by Rocket Scientist on the AfA thread You should swing by there sometime

Thanks

Comment

*huggles Bekki-the-cousin* Happy to see you drop in!

Speaking of cousin, only 3 more days before I see my cousin's daughter. CANNOT WAIT! It makes me all happy inside!

Also news on the strike - still not back in school. There's a vote today, so I'll know more this evening when I come back from work. There was a court injunction at my school (there have been a few in each Cegep/University over the last month) that will be put in place on Friday for 57 people who asked for it, so they can go back to school despite the strike vote. Which means some teachers will give a class to one person. It won't endanger anybody else's semester though because democracy still wins overall, and we're still considered on strike despite those 57 people. *sigh* Everything happening here is pretty crazy. I just wish it was all over.

Heh. The new Space Milkshake trailer made me laugh. Out loud.
                                It did made me laugh, not out loud, but it still did. I don't know if I'll like it, but I'm more curious about that movie than anything. It seems funny, just don't know if it's my kind of funny. Anyway, will have to wait and see.

Jumble - I love the new sig! It's really pretty this way.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X