The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*
    *huggles Jumble* What a lovely gift for you to get in the post. I'm sure it's all delicious.
    Dee, woohoo on the 5000!

*looks at the "rank" under my name*

Packed a bit too enthusiastically since we packed ALL of the kitchen pots, plates, utensils... and we don't leave until Wednesday...

Got my assignment to do for Tuesday, too. It couldn't be on two different weeks, oh no. Oh well. I got given an Easter Egg and it's staring at me, so I'm gonna eat it. I have no self control apparently.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      *hugs WooHoos*
      *huggles Jumble* What a lovely gift for you to get in the post. I'm sure it's all delicious.
      *huggles back*

It is a lovely gift (and very expensive ) and much as I appreciate it, it really is going to ruin my diet I guess I'll just have to eat it all in one day and get it over with

It means 'Ireland Forever'

Packed a bit too enthusiastically since we packed ALL of the kitchen pots, plates, utensils... and we don't leave until Wednesday...

Got my assignment to do for Tuesday, too. It couldn't be on two different weeks, oh no. Oh well. I got given an Easter Egg and it's staring at me, so I'm gonna eat it. I have no self control apparently.
      Who needs pots and pans when you have chocolate?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *huggles back*

It is a lovely gift (and very expensive ) and much as I appreciate it, it really is going to ruin my diet I guess I'll just have to eat it all in one day and get it over with
        That could work! If it happens in one day, it doesn't mean anything, right?

It means 'Ireland Forever'
        Aw, thank you. That's actually really lovely. I like it.

Who needs pots and pans when you have chocolate?
        ...this is true. Mmmm, chocolate. It tastes good. I'm gonna grab a cup of tea to go with it. Perfection!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Jakie, I think you're really secretly farming broccoli
          Shhhh! You're not supposed to tell.

Awww! Look what the postman just delivered from my son, who has obviously forgotten that I'm trying to lose weight ..........

<snip>
          Yum! I'll second Nola. Pass the cake this way too!

And now Wendy is eating chocolate too... Might have to go and get some too. You guys are making me hungry again (and I just ate!).
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

And now Wendy is eating chocolate too... Might have to go and get some too. You guys are making me hungry again (and I just ate!).
            I'm sorry!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Only 4 more hours of work left this week. i am defiantly on the downward spiral that is today. YAY!!

Edit: Forgot it was my 69 post...lets throw a party
              Last edited by max_omega; 16 March 2012, 09:48 AM.
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                Dee, woohoo on the 5000!
                Thankssss!

There's always take out?

It's not an issue of self control. If something is starting at you, the rule is that you eat it. It's common sense. *nods*

*huggles back*

Oh, the troubles...

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                Only 4 more hours of work left this week. i am defiantly on the downward spiral that is today. YAY!!

Edit: Forgot it was my 69 post...lets throw a party
                Happy 69!!!!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy '69, Max!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  There's always take out?
                  I'll go down that route when we get desperate! There's always food at work... and the chocolate.

It's not an issue of self control. If something is starting at you, the rule is that you eat it. It's common sense. *nods*
                  That's very wise
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That could work! If it happens in one day, it doesn't mean anything, right?
                    That wood be good

My theory is that if I eat it all at once it won't put on 'real' weight and it'll balance out if I stick to toast and water the next day

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Shhhh! You're not supposed to tell.
                    It's a secret that there is Broccoli in the WooHoo garden? I don't think so

I just had a taste - reeeeaaalllly yummmmmmeeeeeee!

Comment

It's a secret that there is Broccoli in the WooHoo garden? I don't think so
                      No, but I'm in the Shamrock garden, making a secret Broccoli stash. I'll bring it over after St-Patrick's Day. Don't blow my cover.
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Did I kill the thread?

I solemnly swear I will NEVER ever talk about history EVER again!
                        You know the rule about being too serious here Everyone was holding their breath hoping that GW wouldn't notice and crash

I wish I'd rather have been anywhere else but here this last couple of weeks
                        *hugs you tightly* Hope things are better/getting better now

Thanks for the good news - yay for Watch airing Primeval:NW! Mind you, they still haven't got round to Sanctuary S4 have they? Or have I somehow had my head on another planet and missed it
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wait. If I'm a shamrock and some WooHoos are shamrock farmers...
                          Are they responsible for keeping me hydrated?

And who in earth is Erin?

Foreign holidays confuse me.

And Jumble diets deserve breaks too. Yum.

Dee I respect you. I do. *blinks* I do!

WooHood on the '69, Max
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

well, if I'm not getting any fruitcake, I might as well post today's bits...

Edited to add: WOOHOO! 69!!!
                            Last edited by Nolamom; 16 March 2012, 12:58 PM. Reason: add banner
                            sigpic

Comment

I am about to loose my sanity in a minute. Been trying to buy a t=shirt off of the
                              S4K site and it is driving me nuts. I register and have their strange password (they can't really expect me to ever remember that). Then I go to the cart and it asks me to sign in again. It doesn't work.... Not a good way to sell products! EGADS!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                I am about to loose my sanity in a minute. Been trying to buy a t=shirt off of the
                                S4K site and it is driving me nuts. I register and have their strange password (they can't really expect me to ever remember that). Then I go to the cart and it asks me to sign in again. It doesn't work.... Not a good way to sell products! EGADS!
                                I was just looking at those too. Think I might go back and try to buy another time in that case!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X