No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right ladies, time to behave yourselves.....just because Jumble isn't around doesn't mean you can go crazy...or then again, maybe it does mean that! ooops! Now I'm giving away secrets!
    sigpic

Comment

So far today it snowed, got warm with the sun out, snowed again, sun again, hail storm and now snow again - but not sticking to the ground. It's 40*/4*C! Really!
      sigpic

Comment

*snuggles with Joe on couch*
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

WooHoos scare me at times. They do.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

NAD me to. Me to. Than again i scare myself sometimes, maybe thats why i feel so at home here
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              NAD me to. Me to. Than again i scare myself sometimes, maybe thats why i feel so at home here

Ah yes.
              There's a little WooHoo in everyone.
              A bigger little one in some.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hmmm! Been cold here with the threat of snow continuing. Luv it! Although it needs to (and will) clear us over the weekend....having two friends fly in to visit (and nursemaid me) for my surgery next week. BTW - I won't be able to type with only a left hand functional so I have already typed out an email which I will send off when I get home to let you know I survived in one (bionic) piece! It will then be passed on here. Just in case anyone might be interested!
                Of course we are interested. I'm sure everything will go well.

Very cool....hopefully I will have the same pleasure when I'm there the beginning of May!
                Aren't you going for the last Stargate con? That might involve a few reminders.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  ...did I say that......

I don't know, but it sounds like you

So far today it snowed, got warm with the sun out, snowed again, sun again, hail storm and now snow again - but not sticking to the ground. It's 40*/4*C! Really!
                  That's weird weather you have.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *snuggles with Joe on couch*
                  Hey! ... can I come and snuggle too?

*sense a glare coming my way*
                  Disclaimer: was kidding.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs*

WooHoos scare me at times. They do.
                  It's because of the sharp teeth isn't it?

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                  Aw *hugs for strange display of woohoo love*
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*
                    *more huggles for Jumble just because*

I've been MIA a bit too, but all is good now. Finished my crazy ten days in a row of work (which means I sometimes spent 12-13 hours a day at my dance school! ). I love that place, I really do, but there is such a thing as too much time spent there. So, I've been sleeping 10-11 hours per night since Sunday and taking time for myself since the beginning of the week. It feels good. Now, I must get back into the flow.

I'm behind on a lot of school stuff, but students are on strike in Quebec (for tuition fees). And since my College voted to join the strike, I have a 'forced' vacation right now. I'm not entirely without school as I can't really stop practicing (theatre will do that), but this break allows me to breathe a little, which is not unwelcome. (Though I worry over the end of the semester and what will happen depending on how long we stay on strike... That remains to be seen.)

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                    True, I just wanted to do something over summer. I guess I can if I don't get my job. I managed to do a feat the other day, though. Usually I can only run for 10 minutes before needing to stop but on Wednesday I ran for 16 minutes (2k) and sort of felt like I could have ran for longer (but I didn't). Though on Friday I could only get 12 minutes before walking but it was still all good Slowly getting further and further.
                    Slowly improving is the only way to go! I'd love to be able to run too because I love it, but it hurts my shins too much. (I have a small periostitis. It's nothing too bad because I'm being careful, but activities that stress my leg too much, such as running, make it come back x1000.)

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Yeah, GW can be sneaky. If I use my phone to "lurk", it keeps me logged in hours after I left. But if I lurk, I can't say I'm ever logged out to do it. Obviously, my lurking skills are not all that stealthy.
                    I never log out. So whenever I lurk, I'm online. So I guess I'm not really lurking.

Oh and weather over here is warming up! Above 0°C most of day now. Reaching 17°C this weekend! Woot! Lots of rain (though it's snowing at the moment so maybe weather forecasting isn't really trustworthy). The snow outside is melting really fast (provided the one that's falling right now doesn't stay long ).
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Of course we are interested. I'm sure everything will go well.
                      Not really worried...they have super glue these days just in case they have an oops!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Aren't you going for the last Stargate con? That might involve a few reminders.
                      No - driving up the day after, spending a day in Vancouver then driving Claire back down to my place for a visit, then she's off to her Granny's in San Diego then coming back for another visit and then she will fly home and I'll get some probably well needed sleep! Oh and somewhere in there I have therapy on my hand!

Originally posted by Devilish Me
                      That's weird weather you have.
                      Very!
                      sigpic

Comment

No - driving up the day after, spending a day in Vancouver then driving Claire back down to my place for a visit, then she's off to her Granny's in San Diego then coming back for another visit and then she will fly home and I'll get some probably well needed sleep! Oh and somewhere in there I have therapy on my hand!
                        Sounds like someone will be busy! Make sure you get plenty of rest before.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi llp, promise to only drive you round the bend a little bit. Looking forward hanging out in Vancouver and going on a genuine Roadtrip...to Seattle

Will make sure you get enough rest and therapy (might be retail...hehe)!! Am packing all kinds of clothing, rain gear for Vancouver, snow gear by the sounds of it for Seattle and shorts for I hope sunny California

xx
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

On vacation at the moment and internet is spotty - I can only get it at the other end of the courtyard. So, today's bits early!

sigpic

Comment

at the first one Nola! If only everyone could be that positive about their weight (no matter what it is)... There would be less anorexia/bulimia/other eating disorders.
                              sigpic

Comment

No matter what you weigh, everyone always seems to want to lose five pounds...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X