• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm! Everything I typed disappeared!

So again:

Originally posted by Nolamon
    seriously, I *am* curious. It's just not like her to be MIA
    And my response, again:

She had mentioned she was coming down with something a few days back, maybe she did. I know that during the weekend she could be watching her grandchildren....but this is Monday, a work day!
    sigpic

Comment

Now that you mention it, it is a bit off for Jumble to be missing.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
        Now that you mention it, it is a bit off for Jumble to be missing.
        Okay, so where is Jumble hiding???
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Yeah, Dee, I wish you could record it! It would be lovely to hear.

I sent off my application for the job in Derby.

Not long until we move out of this house now!
          *crosses fingers*

Me: Is today over yet?
          Friend: if you have to ask, than the answer is obviously no.
          Me: Kill Joy.
          Friend: Hey at least i am honest.
          Me: True, you are a good friend.
          Friend: i am your only friend.
          Me: I would plot to kill you, but who would be there to help me cover it up.
          Friend: My point Exactly.

Conversation with the voice in my head.
          Sounds like a good convo!

Originally posted by llp View Post
          All right, has anyone noticed the absence of Jumble? Weekends, maybe but Monday as well. Very strange!
          I've seen her lurking... maybe she's just not in the mood for posting?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *crosses fingers*

Sounds like a good convo!

I've seen her lurking... maybe she's just not in the mood for posting?
            That, of course, is allowed....my concern is that she is sick....and if that's the case, a doctor's visit might be a good idea. So Jumble, if you are lurking....and you are sick...GO TO THE DOCTOR!

Question for you Nad.... when I lurk, I don't log in so how can you tell when she is lurking?
            sigpic

Comment

That, of course, is allowed....my concern is that she is sick....and if that's the case, a doctor's visit might be a good idea. So Jumble, if you are lurking....and you are sick...GO TO THE DOCTOR!
              Actually... isn't there a rule that we a least post to let the WooHoos know if everything's alright or not?

Question for you Nad.... when I lurk, I don't log in so how can you tell when she is lurking?
              Well in this case, at least GW thinks she's logged in.

Then again, it also shows SeNedra lurking at times when she isn't, so it might not be the most truthful way to see if someone's actually here.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well in this case, at least GW thinks she's logged in.

Then again, it also shows SeNedra lurking at times when she isn't, so it might not be the most truthful way to see if someone's actually here.
                Yeah, GW can be sneaky. If I use my phone to "lurk", it keeps me logged in hours after I left. But if I lurk, I can't say I'm ever logged out to do it. Obviously, my lurking skills are not all that stealthy.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hmmm! I guess none of us are as good of spies as we thought!

Well, I have to run. See you all later and hopefully Jumble as well!
                  sigpic

Comment

No. Sometimes the best kind of entertainment is seeing people ...learn new skills.
                    Yeah, I love that too, though it happens less and less these days when we're... all "grown up"

I have a Sanctuary commercial on my TV screen and it makes me smile. I mean... it's on my TV screen. So cool
                    Now all they need to do is actually air it and all wood be awesome
                    Omg! I squee every time I see it! Though we're a season behind. Still great to see it on the TV. There's just something that makes the experience of watching a show better on TV then on the comp.
                    And we all complain because of the commercials.

Yeah, Dee, I wish you could record it! It would be lovely to hear.

I sent off my application for the job in Derby.

Not long until we move out of this house now!
                    It wouldn't be lovely at all... just as soon as I make my bow not bounce off of the wires I'll record... something.

Great for your application! *crosses fingers*

Me: Is today over yet?
                    Friend: if you have to ask, than the answer is obviously no.
                    Me: Kill Joy.
                    Friend: Hey at least i am honest.
                    Me: True, you are a good friend.
                    Friend: i am your only friend.
                    Me: I would plot to kill you, but who would be there to help me cover it up.
                    Friend: My point Exactly.

Conversation with the voice in my head.

All right, has anyone noticed the absence of Jumble? Weekends, maybe but Monday as well. Very strange!
                    I've seen her lurking today, but then as Nad said, maybe GW thinks she was lurking.

I don't ever log out...

Yeah, GW can be sneaky. If I use my phone to "lurk", it keeps me logged in hours after I left. But if I lurk, I can't say I'm ever logged out to do it. Obviously, my lurking skills are not all that stealthy.
                    Me too! and Mine too!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I texted Jumble because I was concerned that she hadn't been around. She said to tell you all not to worry, but she needs some time by herself right now. I sent her Woohoo hugs and support and she appreciates our concern. I don't know any more than that, but I'm sure when she's ready she'll be back
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You're very stealthy. Making up that phone story to throw us off...

Thanks Josi!

*hugs Jumble*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josi for the update..

((HUG)) Jumble.
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Thank you, Josi, for the update. I can understand needing time to yourself for whatever reason.

Sending warm thoughts and hugs to Jumble.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Glad to hear that Jumble is okay, sort of...((Jumble))

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Hmmmm! Those talents looking strikingly similar to mine!

Oh and thanks for the mosquito trick....I think I might give that one a try!

Feel better Jumble! *BIG HUGS*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X