Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *huggles everyone*

I love all your new arties Jumble! Awesome!
    Also lovely arties Nad

And 10 C ain't that cold...for winter.

I went jogging with Tjinta today...for the first time I came home tired...Tjinta not!

And I'm now in the middle of S3 of Castle! and thus neglecting the thread a little bit lately ...bad me!
    Thanks

And jogging with the doggie is awesome
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good morning all (well it's morning - sort of - - here!)

Love the art work everyone is doing. Envious of all the talent - but still love how really great you are all getting at it!

Well - just cleaned some strawberries and now I'm going to cook me a little brunch. A little late for just breakfast! So see you (err ah read you ) later.
      sigpic

Comment

*twirls through with huggles*

Busy busy weekend, no time to play or artwork at all
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Laurie - we'll have to see if we can find some time in November for some proper PS lessons

I hope it's good busy Josi

I've got a very early start and busy day tomorrow, so I'm off to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squggles Martin*

Comment

Oh my, just woke up from a nap that was longer than I intended. My migraine still hasn't gone off either . Grrrr.

Today's bits (a little late):

sigpic

Comment

Actually it isn't as uncommon as you might think...I have a friend who did it with her dog in the summer and ever since I've been waiting till Tjinta was old enough to start with it!
              Now I got a training schedule ready so I only have to stick to it...and I know my running partner will not let me down by rescheduling
              I see people running with their dogs a lot! ... from my car

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Good morning all (well it's morning - sort of - - here!)

Love the art work everyone is doing. Envious of all the talent - but still love how really great you are all getting at it!

Well - just cleaned some strawberries and now I'm going to cook me a little brunch. A little late for just breakfast! So see you (err ah read you ) later.
              ...*drools* Strawberries...

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Oh my, just woke up from a nap that was longer than I intended. My migraine still hasn't gone off either . Grrrr.

Today's bits (a little late):
              http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...moretolife.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...sedtothink.jpg
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I hope you feel better Nola

Just heard that Southern England and Anglia are under a drought warning, with resevoir levels lower than they were in the summer of 1976, the hottest, dryest summer ever! Maybe if the water companies wood make a serious effort to fix all the leaking drainage pipes it might help a little

Comment

Watch have finally set a date for Sanctuary S4 to air in the UK - Friday 6th April, 9pm.

And still no word on S5

Comment

Oh my fellow whohoos nice to see all the martin pic spam and art work as well as AT art work.

About to blow some steam off...click and read if you dare.
                    Spoiler:
                    I am just about to go dive off of a real cliff. Does anyone else ever get tired of people asking you 'how are you?' or "whats wrong?" 'Do you wanna talk about it?'
                    If i wanted to talk about i would talk, but no i don't wanna talk about what is brother me. Because no one can fix. Why do people feel the need to try and fix everyone else problems, when they can't be fixed. It is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't wanna talk i just wanna be left alone and people just can't seem to get it. I love my friends, but there are someone things that i don't wanna talk about, cuz its not like they have a magic wand to make everything all better.
                    Right now i would rather be left alone with only the thoughts in my head to keep me company and work out this problem on my own. But no one seems to really get it. They can't help me.

End of line. I need to rant somewhere and here seems like a good enough place. I now return you all to your regular WhoHoo activities, bring on the pic spam and art work.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      I've been watching Castle, but I have no idea what season it is. It's interesting, but I don't love it enough to care if I miss an ep.

That's more or less my thoughts. I like it enough but need to watch some more to get into it... er, not sure if I want to do that to myself again.
                      I do get the 'ship though. They have a great chemistry which is always a good start, and (so far at least) it doesn't feel too contrived. So long as there's a healthy bit of AngstRomance in there somewhere I'll appreciate that.
                      I noticed S2 is starting on terrestrial TV this Friday - channel 4 or 5 I think - so might have to make an effort to watch that season, whilst simultaneously catching it (end of S3) on alibi on Wednesdays too.
                      Er... the daughter annoys me though. *coughclichécough*

Actually it isn't as uncommon as you might think...I have a friend who did it with her dog in the summer and ever since I've been waiting till Tjinta was old enough to start with it!
                      Now I got a training schedule ready so I only have to stick to it...and I know my running partner will not let me down by rescheduling
                      Sounds like a good plan. There's a woman who runs with her dog along the allotment path. I see her some days when I'm over there pretending to work.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/Iusedtothink.jpg

*huggles away Nola's migraine*

Just heard that Southern England and Anglia are under a drought warning, with resevoir levels lower than they were in the summer of 1976, the hottest, dryest summer ever! Maybe if the water companies wood make a serious effort to fix all the leaking drainage pipes it might help a little
                      Yeah, I heard that too. It was a very dry autumn though, and winter hasn't been that wet I suppose, snow aside. They said similar last years though and then we had an abysbally wet summer so I'm not overly worried - yet. I don't think I'll mind too much if we have the same hot, dry summer of '76 either.

Watch have finally set a date for Sanctuary S4 to air in the UK - Friday 6th April, 9pm.

And still no word on S5
                      Well, that's something good at least. I feel less and less optimistic about S5 as time goes on. I don't want to be negative but...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah yes, the migraine Nola... I wanted to say try putting your hands under cold water - on your pulse spot (on your wrists from the palm side), lol, hope you understand me. - that sometimes works for me. Or if it's cold outside just stepping out might help. Or a massage

And still no word on S5
                        I soooo want that S5!!!!!!!! *fingers still firmly crossed*

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                        Oh my fellow whohoos nice to see all the martin pic spam and art work as well as AT art work.

About to blow some steam off...click and read if you dare.
                        Spoiler:
                        I am just about to go dive off of a real cliff. Does anyone else ever get tired of people asking you 'how are you?' or "whats wrong?" 'Do you wanna talk about it?'
                        If i wanted to talk about i would talk, but no i don't wanna talk about what is brother me. Because no one can fix. Why do people feel the need to try and fix everyone else problems, when they can't be fixed. It is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't wanna talk i just wanna be left alone and people just can't seem to get it. I love my friends, but there are someone things that i don't wanna talk about, cuz its not like they have a magic wand to make everything all better.
                        Right now i would rather be left alone with only the thoughts in my head to keep me company and work out this problem on my own. But no one seems to really get it. They can't help me.

End of line. I need to rant somewhere and here seems like a good enough place. I now return you all to your regular WhoHoo activities, bring on the pic spam and art work.
                        Spoiler:
                        Don't be mad your friends for wanting to help. They love you and want to be there. Especially if they're close friends, and you've been there for them at some point.
                        *hugs for whatever is happening*
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hello all. Yesterday was a bad day for me....it was my Mom's birthday and for some reason, this year I really felt the loss. But had a very nice nights sleep ...never seem to remember any of my dreams anymore.... woke up feeling fairly good....so!

Glad to hear S4 has finally made its way to the UK! Of course you have all already had to download it from elsewhere. Won't help the viewership much will it!

As for S5 - I'm still (sort of) hopefull! But they aren't giving us much to hang onto. Personal opinion. SyFy is trying to fill the time slots with shows that make them more money...and if that doesn't work then they might pick up the S5. However, Sanctuary is not a quick show to make. Shooting may not be that much different, but that is when the work really starts!
                          sigpic

Comment

Evening all

I hope it's good busy Josi
                            Good busy over the weekend. Bad busy today with just too much work to do and too many fires to fight and problems to try and fix Hope your busy day today was OK too

*huggles for Nola and max*

And still no word on S5
                            About flipping time

I agree it's looking less and less like they'll get picked up for S5. Frankly, I'd be really surprised now if they do, but I do think they need to announce it one way or another. Maybe as Laurie says they're just not wanting to burn their bridges in case they need it for their schedules after all, but it's a heck of a long time to keep everyone hanging...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Yeah, I heard that too. It was a very dry autumn though, and winter hasn't been that wet I suppose, snow aside. They said similar last years though and then we had an abysbally wet summer so I'm not overly worried - yet. I don't think I'll mind too much if we have the same hot, dry summer of '76 either.
                            ^^This

Oh for some sun and warmth this year! Please! Fed up of lousy, grey, wet and cool summers, especially when the only week(s) when it does actually get hot coincide with the week(s) I'm out of the country
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*sneaks in*

*is trying to resist the urge to go to London in July too (...all the Cons this year??!!!)*

*sneaks out*
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                That's more or less my thoughts. I like it enough but need to watch some more to get into it... er, not sure if I want to do that to myself again.
                                I do get the 'ship though. They have a great chemistry which is always a good start, and (so far at least) it doesn't feel too contrived. So long as there's a healthy bit of AngstRomance in there somewhere I'll appreciate that.
                                I noticed S2 is starting on terrestrial TV this Friday - channel 4 or 5 I think - so might have to make an effort to watch that season, whilst simultaneously catching it (end of S3) on alibi on Wednesdays too.
                                Er... the daughter annoys me though. *coughclichécough*
                                My problem is probably that I'm not that interested in ships (of the romantic kind), I just want to know the story and see how it's all figured out, how it's written/shot etc. And so far, although the storylines I've seen have mostly been intersting - it just doesn't seem enough to make me love it Sanctuary has spoiled me for other shows

The summer of '76 was a rough time for me, aside from being practically fried alive that is I reckon they're crying wolf again - the worst we'll get is a hosepipe ban, and that's hardly the end of the world

Well, that's something good at least. I feel less and less optimistic about S5 as time goes on. I don't want to be negative but...
                                I'm still thinking positively and will continue to do so until I hear otherwise

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Evening all

Good busy over the weekend. Bad busy today with just too much work to do and too many fires to fight and problems to try and fix Hope your busy day today was OK too

*huggles for Nola and max*

About flipping time

I agree it's looking less and less like they'll get picked up for S5. Frankly, I'd be really surprised now if they do, but I do think they need to announce it one way or another. Maybe as Laurie says they're just not wanting to burn their bridges in case they need it for their schedules after all, but it's a heck of a long time to keep everyone hanging...
                                Glasshalffullglasshalffullglasshalffull.....

^^This

Oh for some sun and warmth this year! Please! Fed up of lousy, grey, wet and cool summers, especially when the only week(s) when it does actually get hot coincide with the week(s) I'm out of the country
                                I'd just like it to be dry and pleasantly warm with no extremes either way

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                *sneaks in*

*is trying to resist the urge to go to London in July too (...all the Cons this year??!!!)*

*sneaks out*
                                What's happening in July?

Comment

Working...
                                X