No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in before leaving for school. Wendy, it's not a bank holiday for us, so I'll think about you while I'm studying/working today.

Those who have the day off, enjoy!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    I really appreciate the sense of community around here. Everyone is truly concerned for one another's welfare - and their families and pets! It doesn't matter if you've met "in person", you've gotten to know each other in a way that used to be possible only in small towns and villages. I just want you guys to know that you're special people.
    ((huggles WooHoos))
    *hugs back* But don't forget that YOU are part of this group now and therefore, YOU are special too. Never forget that.

It is still very true and this is why I love this thread. *huggles Woohoos*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Just this monday off sadly enough...from next week on I have classes on Monday. *sigh*
    Ah, well, one Monday is still good! ;P

Alright, off to class!
    Have a great day Woohoos!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs all around for work/days off/ weather and/or any other fun occasions*
      I feel so out of the loop.

Also, huge hugs and good vibes for Bree and Char.

Dad got home from the hospital today. All is going well so far.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Heard some good news today. The person buying my house got full approval on her loan...so everything is moving forward as projected. Everything should be done around 9/9 and then I'll be free of the house, it's loan and property taxes and being bugged as a land owner in California. My last tie (except for relatives). YEAH!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          My WooHoo's

Charmaine had a stroke. I am on my back to the hospital. I have been back and forth since yesterday morning when it happened. I thank God that Friday's are my late day or I wouldn't have been home. While I was waiting for the ambulance to pick Char up my sister called to tell me she had to rush my father to the hospital as well. He is experiencing complications due to the lung removal.
          I am coming on here very quickly to once again ask for prayers .

Love Bree
          So very sorry to read this. Of course you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Glad everyone arrived home safe from The Peaks. loved the photos Sarai.

Glad everyone survived Irene.

Good to hear the hose is sold llp.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Heard some good news today. The person buying my house got full approval on her loan...so everything is moving forward as projected. Everything should be done around 9/9 and then I'll be free of the house, it's loan and property taxes and being bugged as a land owner in California. My last tie (except for relatives). YEAH!
            Sounds good!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Wendy, hope work's not too bad - I completely sympathise with the working on a bank holiday thing Thankfully for me the August one is one I do get off
              I'm glad you got it off.

Turned out that they messed up the opening hours of the petrol station and I was supposed to finished at 7:30pm -- but because it was too late to change my shift, I had to stay and stack shelves in the store

I wouldn't mind, but everyone else got to go home, and that made it feel unfair

Something nice did happen at work though -- a woman came back to thank me for helping her a couple of weeks ago when her key snapped in her fuel cap lock. She didn't have to come back or say anything at all, so bless her.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Just popping in before leaving for school. Wendy, it's not a bank holiday for us, so I'll think about you while I'm studying/working today.

Those who have the day off, enjoy!
              I thought about you, too!

Nad, I'm glad things are going well so far with your dad being at home. *hugs*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                I'm glad you got it off.

Turned out that they messed up the opening hours of the petrol station and I was supposed to finished at 7:30pm -- but because it was too late to change my shift, I had to stay and stack shelves in the store

I wouldn't mind, but everyone else got to go home, and that made it feel unfair

Something nice did happen at work though -- a woman came back to thank me for helping her a couple of weeks ago when her key snapped in her fuel cap lock. She didn't have to come back or say anything at all, so bless her.

I thought about you, too!

Nad, I'm glad things are going well so far with your dad being at home. *hugs*
                *hugs for the work situation*

Maybe it'll help if I posted this gorgeous piece of artwork? It's about my newest passion. You should check it out, there's flying furniture, you know... *nods*

I'm a moony now.

sigpic

Comment

OMG. Nad! I love it! I LOVE IT!

Best. Sig. Ever. Yeahhh, Moonies FTW!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I also just realized I'm now a senior and to think I was already on GW while I was still on highschool...time flies!
                    Congrats on being a senior. My oldest granddaughter is a senior this year too.
                    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Everyone but myself and my colleague get to leave at 7pm, too, because it's a bank holiday
                    Unfair!
                    Good luck with your classes.
                    Heard some good news today. The person buying my house got full approval on her loan...so everything is moving forward as projected.
                    Excellent!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Dad got home from the hospital today. All is going well so far.
                      Happy to hear it!

YAY! Finally! No more house in California. Awesome.

*huggles Woohoos because I need it*
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Laurie!! SO happy about your house. I know that's been a monkey on your back for a while now.

Andi and I got back from the park a bit ago where she helped me bloody up a wedding dress for my D*C costume of "Steampunk Lucia di Lammermoor." Of course, Andi has a background in criminology, so she had to get the blood spatter just right. Here's what wegot.

Spoiler:

I think she did an excellent job. It is now hanging to dry.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hm. Bloody.
                          It's the only word that qualifies. ;P

I'm sure the costume will be great!
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG MoB, that was quite a bit more blood than I was expecting! Looks like a fantastic costume.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm. Bloody.
                              It's the only word that qualifies. ;P

I'm sure the costume will be great!
                              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              OMG MoB, that was quite a bit more blood than I was expecting! Looks like a fantastic costume.
                              She's not called 'the bloody bride of lammermoor' for nothing. She did just stab her husband to death on her wedding day...

It will be very cool once I add the steampunk accessories.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Bree - I so sorry to hear what is happening. I hope Charmaine get better quickly and 100%. My thoughts go out to you, Char, and your father. Hope everything turns out okay. Remember, we are always here if you need to talk. Take care of yourself as well. You need to remain the strong one right now.

*BIG HUGGLE*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X