Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    No you may not.

Perhaps if you had been less cryptic in your text to me yesterday I might be more forthcoming.

As it is...

You can't hold that against me! I was being cryptic on somebody else's behalf

Come on, who/what are you vidding?

*tosses Sarai a Kit-Kat by way of bribery*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Got you Sarai!

Vidding? May I ask what?

Josiane, just because you sing like an angel doesn't actually make you one

*runz back to photo printing*
      I so need an angel smiley...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Just passed out on the couch for an hour. Whoops.

Now tucked into bed with the lappy, but probably won't make it much further tonight. Going skiing tomorrow anyhow. *yawn*

I was just thinking about the little card I dropped off for Amanda at the auto session, and am now a little embarrassed by what I wrote. It was true, but kinda hokey. Ah, well. I imagine that with ~200 cards to read, she doesn't really recall what was said from one to another.

Before I over think this and work myself into circles over something silly, I'm going to bed.

*big squishy huggles all around*

xo
        Don't worry, Amanda is used to getting emotional messages and is very appreciative of our thoughts and feelings Martin says she is a master at taking it all with grace

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        *wanna read AT5 reports!!!!!!!!*
        *doesn't have a LJ account*
        PM me your email addy

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          I so need an angel smiley...

Comment

Morning all

Still feeling icky, but had to come on to protest mine and Josi's innocence since neither of us were here to defend ourselves last night *eyes Jumble*

Dear Woohoodstock Administration

Regarding the aforementioned issue of unladylike behaviour in the Woohoo house, please allow me to state for the record that before this crazy ride began, Josi and I were two innocent young S/J shippers and for the truth of every thing here related, I can appeal more particularly to the testimony of Oma-1. We were sadly led astray by one who shall remain nameless, but whom I am sure you can guess the identity of when I say she has a penchant for a certain director.

Oh Woohoodstock Admin and Broccoli, please tell us that you do not believe those most heinous of accusations laid bare last night and that we have your total faith that we are the two young innocent Woohoos we make out to be.

Yours Sincerely,
            Sarai, and on behalf of Josiane
            Dear Sarai channeling josiane,

The WooHoodStock Administration is always happy to see WooHoos pleading innocence. By doing so, one gives off a positive signal to our little lurking Spencers. Innocence and cuteness are true virtues in today's ickybah society.
            And eventhough the WooHoodStock Administration is well aware of the antics of she who shall not be named, but is referred to as ''The One Who Always Says The S Word'' in sekrit WooHoodStock Administration WooHoo Reports, the WooHoodStock Administration must inform you that it is still undecided on this matter.

Contradicting posts have been read in which amongst others, mention of Booze Misuse have been made. The WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer can not deal with confusion very well.
            We declare this case under investigation. A full report, including our final conclusions, will be sent to you in the near future. Near meaning between now and Saint Juttemis.

And to the thread in general... It's like the Lady on the Parkbench always says:
            ''To be a lady true and bright, is to be a lady of the night!''

Oh no wait... Um... That got lost in translation.

Sincerely,
            The WooHoodStock Administration Office
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You can't hold that against me! I was being cryptic on somebody else's behalf

Come on, who/what are you vidding?

*tosses Sarai a Kit-Kat by way of bribery*

Who???

*steadfastly ignores kit-kat*

Nope, this one's going to be a surprise

EDIT: *dies laughing* *ahem* Thanks for the response Oh Powerful Woohoodstock Administration.

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/82.gif[
                *snurches*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

The WooHoodStock Administration is always happy to see WooHoos pleading innocence. By doing so, one gives off a positive signal to our little lurking Spencers. Innocence and cuteness are true virtues in today's ickybah society.
                And eventhough the WooHoodStock Administration is well aware of the antics of she who shall not be named, but is referred to as ''The One Who Always Says The S Word'' in sekrit WooHoodStock Administration WooHoo Reports, the WooHoodStock Administration must inform you that it is still udecided on this matter.

Contradicting posts have been read in which amongst others, mention of Booze Misuse have been made. The WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer can not deal with confusion very well.
                We declare this case under investigation. A full report, including our final conclusions, will be sent to you in the near future. Near meaning between now and Saint Juttemis.

And to the thread in general... It's like the Lady on the Parkbench always says:

Sincerely,
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

And eventhough the WooHoodStock Administration is well aware of the antics of she who shall not be named, but is referred to as ''The One Who Always Says The S Word'' in sekrit WooHoodStock Administration WooHoo Reports, the WooHoodStock Administration must inform you that it is still undecided on this matter.
                  The S Word? Sekrit? Sucky? Sonorific? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?

*iz innocently confused*

Sincerely,
                  I can't believe The WooHoodStock Administration is encouraging such lascivious behaviour!!!

Ickybah Nad, ICKYBAH!!!!

Who???

*steadfastly ignores kit-kat*

Nope, this one's going to be a surprise

EDIT: *dies laughing* *ahem* Thanks for the response Oh Powerful Woohoodstock Administration.
                  I cannot tell, my lips are sealed

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Just added my reg onto LJ and would love to befriend all you Woohoos! Can find me at
                    http://llperkiss.livejournal.com/profile
                    Would you all please add me as a friend...I'm feeling lonely out there!

Time for bed....see you tomorrow, or actually later today!
                    Added

Methinks the ladies do protest too much

And you're forgetting how many WooHoos have actually met the REAL yous
                    I was just gonna say that!

But nice try Sarai and Josi

Sincerely,

I missed Lady on the Parkbench!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hee! Y'all have started my day with a big laugh. Thank you!

I'm fueling up for a day of skiing with Andi, so won't be around much, if at all, until tonight. Just having some tea and breaky right now, waking up...

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      *wanna read AT5 reports!!!!!!!!*
                      *doesn't have a LJ account*
                      Sil: I think you may have seen my blog entry here, but if you email me (do you have my email? send me a pm with yours) I can forward you a text version of my lj con report.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Just added my reg onto LJ and would love to befriend all you Woohoos! Can find me at
                      http://llperkiss.livejournal.com/profile
                      Would you all please add me as a friend...I'm feeling lonely out there!

Time for bed....see you tomorrow, or actually later today!
                      Friended you!

Morning all

Still feeling icky, but had to come on to protest mine and Josi's innocence since neither of us were here to defend ourselves last night *eyes Jumble*

Dear Woohoodstock Administration

Regarding the aforementioned issue of unladylike behaviour in the Woohoo house, please allow me to state for the record that before this crazy ride began, Josi and I were two innocent young S/J shippers and for the truth of every thing here related, I can appeal more particularly to the testimony of Oma-1. We were sadly led astray by one who shall remain nameless, but whom I am sure you can guess the identity of when I say she has a penchant for a certain director.

Oh Woohoodstock Admin and Broccoli, please tell us that you do not believe those most heinous of accusations laid bare last night and that we have your total faith that we are the two young innocent Woohoos we make out to be.

Yours Sincerely,
                      Sarai, and on behalf of Josiane
                      *nods*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Morning all.

I am shocked. SHOCKED, at the completely unfounded and utterly false accusations laid at Sarai and I last night. Thank you, Sarai, for defending my honour along with yours. You are a true friend.

*glares at Jumble*

*huggles everyone, especially Sarai* Really hope you feel better soon!
                      *huggles you guys*
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*bursts in with song*

HELLO!

I-I-I-I want to read the con repooooorts, but alas I am a technophobe (oooh, she's a technophobe) and don't have an LJ (LJ babyyyyyyyyyyyy)
                        What should I do? (doo doo dooooo)

That was my song...i hope you liked it. It was in the style of madrigal!motown...

Meanwhile, I heart the woohoo administration!

*huggles everyone*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Meanwhile, I heart the woohoo administration!
                          Me too. Wood it be appropriate to thunk the Woohoodstock Administration?

Comment

Appropriate? Oh yes! We're woohoos! We thunk everything!! (well, everything non-ickybah...and then some...)

Ooh, forgot to mention CONGRATS to Laurie and the cute bub!!!

nighty night, woohoos First day of uni tomorrow
                            sigpic

Comment

Bekki pm me your email addy

Comment

All right young ladies (& I mean Sarai and Josiane and that includes you too JUMBLE) - enough of this post AT5 bickering. I will have none of this from the Woohoos. Now, go to your corners with your glasses of wine, or broccoli or even milk and sit there for 1 minute and behave.

Hmmmm there is an advantage to being older sometimes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X