The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Why cruel? I wood make sure the web was really soft and cuddly, and put him somewhere nice and warm, and make sure he was well fed (got to keep the energy levels up ), so where's the cruelty in that?

Actually he woodn't have to be there long, for what could I possibly be doing to keep me away once he was caught?

Surprisingly enough, I found the gutteriest part of that was "got to keep the energy levels up"

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      Web = no escape If there's no escape - Martin could be in danger In danger of hungry Woohoos Poor Martin
      http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...ajka/icon1.png
      - He..hello? Yes, someone wants to keep me in the web forever! Send help!
      *Swoops in and grabs Martin* He'll be safe with me, for I simply wish to take care of his every need, and sit at his feet and worship The Best Director Ever Born And if you believe that, you'll also believe that elephants can fly.............. oh wait! According to Martin, they can

Edit: Darn it Sarai, you spotted my evil plan ulterior motive

Comment

okie-dokie, let it be...

When I see The Martin I'm flying too
        Woodnight Woohoos, I'm going to sleep
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*giggles*

Night night Jumble, sweet Martin dreams

Comment

okie-dokie, let it be...
            http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...frame30136.jpg
            When I see The Martin I'm flying too
            Woodnight Woohoos, I'm going to sleep
            Mmmm. He has that effect on me too................ since I found those cameos in ImpEle, I don't think my feet have touched the ground

Woodnight Achaja *hugs* Woodnight Sara *hugs*

Edit: Looks like it's just you and me, Martin........................

Comment

*pokes haed in ...again*

Hi.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

My 'Tangled' sig got this response from Rachel-Kree:

*feels like singing spidermen theme*
                'Jumble's web, Jumble's web
                Mr. Wood is stuck on Jumble's web'

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/elephnt2.gif

My 'Tangled' sig got this response from Rachel-Kree:

Hehehe.

Wood morning Jumble and Woohoos!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning Kliggs

*waves to Bekki*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I guess...no, I'm sure every Woohoo wood like to see Martin in the web - but wouldn't it be a bit cruel hrhrhrhr
                      *shakes head*
                      Nope.

...Leather straps.

(Joke. )
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs WooHoos*

*shakes head*
                        Nope.

...Leather straps.

(Joke. )
                        Now you've scared him!

Comment

No, the eyes are laughing...
                          And if that wood scare him, I bet he hasn't seen the rest of this fine discussion thread...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hmmmmmm. Actually, the question of whether or not he knows about us has been bugging me lately, more so than the birthday question

I can't imagine that he has time to waste trawling GW, but we do know that others of TPTB do, so if any of them have discovered us, wood they have told him? We've seen Brad several times since we started this thread, I'm pretty sure Joe pops in now and then, and BamBam has his own thread here, so........................... do we think he knows???

Comment

Hmmmmmm. Actually, the question of whether or not he knows about us has been bugging me lately, more so than the birthday question

I can't imagine that he has time to waste trawling GW, but we do know that others of TPTB do, so if any of them have discovered us, wood they have told him? We've seen Brad several times since we started this thread, and BamBam has his own thread here, so........................... do we think he knows???

Probably. Do I think he has trowled through the thread, probably not. He is probably skerred to, although we are really quite harmless, I think.
                              sigpic

Comment

Probably????? You say that so calmly

I'd be quite happy for him to know he has a fan thread, but I'm not sure I'd like him to actually see it

Oh yes, most of us are quite harmless........... it's Nad he should be afraid of, the quiet ones are always the worst

Comment

Working...
                                X