No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only 7 in the morning.....what's your problem!
    (this is Laurie talking)

Comment

*squishy hugs Jumble* Glad to hear you got there safely And having 'one of those faces' shouldn't be knocked, it can be very instrumental in getting your friends hugs off certain tall, charistmatic actors in well known TV shows at conventions

Comment

Morning Laurie
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Good morning Laurie and Jumble

Of course Jumble talked the crew into giving her a better seat And I never really noticed that those TSA people aren't nice...as long as you're nice back they're nice to you too Except in France but that's a topic for another day!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I think you just have one of those faces Everyone just knows you're friendly
            I guess it's a good thing..................

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*squishy hugs Jumble* Glad to hear you got there safely And having 'one of those faces' shouldn't be knocked, it can be very instrumental in getting your friends hugs off certain tall, charistmatic actors in well known TV shows at conventions
            ........ in certain situations

But who is this tall, charismatic actor you want me to get to hug you? Now if you said 'director' I'd tell you, you don't need any help from me - he'll hug without any encouragement whatsoever

Laurie! I know I've hijacked your pc while you try to figure out how to connect mine to your internet, but that's no excuse for coming in here in disguise

Comment

Glad the jumble has landed safely.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Good morning Laurie and Jumble

Of course Jumble talked the crew into giving her a better seat And I never really noticed that those TSA people aren't nice...as long as you're nice back they're nice to you too Except in France but that's a topic for another day!
                No I didn't! I was sitting in my seat, innocently minding my own business, when along comes this guy and asks me if I'd like to move to a seat with more legroom!

Maybe he just thought 'Poor old thing, I'll put her in a more comfy seat where I can keep an eye on her!'

Ah, see? It's not just me that the Security guys are nice to Maybe it's just a WooHoo thing?

Comment

A certain tall, bald charismatic actor

Harrumph, I don't know about anyone else but GW is running incredibly slowly for me of late. Just took 5 minutes to load my controls page, happening for anyone else?

Comment

A certain tall, bald charismatic actor
                    Ah, but he's another one that doesn't need much encouragement

Harrumph, I don't know about anyone else but GW is running incredibly slowly for me of late. Just took 5 minutes to load my controls page, happening for anyone else?
                    It's fine for me, but I do know that Cags is suffering with incredibly slow loading. That's why we hardly ever see her lately

Comment

Aveo's been suffering with GW being ridiculously slow too lately. Don't know what's causing it and why only some people
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Aveo's been suffering with GW being ridiculously slow too lately. Don't know what's causing it and why only some people
                        No, doesn't make a lot of sense does it?

Anywoo, time to get some breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          No I didn't! I was sitting in my seat, innocently minding my own business, when along comes this guy and asks me if I'd like to move to a seat with more legroom!

Maybe he just thought 'Poor old thing, I'll put her in a more comfy seat where I can keep an eye on her!'
                          Am not so sure about the poor old thing...more about the "I can keep an eye on her"...See they never do that to me since I just sit in a corner and make myself comfy there... I'm almost...invisible

Ah, see? It's not just me that the Security guys are nice to Maybe it's just a WooHoo thing?
                          Probably! I hope they're gonna be nice to me again once I leave the country...but I'm almost sure they're going through my carry-on again looking at my DVDs And I must say...those DVDs were a big hit here in the US! Everyone loved my movie collection
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad its not just me at least but it is incredibly annoying and partly the reason I haven't been around much either. When I do get 15 minutes spare to catch up with the thread, it's frustrating for it to take 15 minutes to load!! And MQ isn't working either

/rant

*huggles Jann* when do you fly?

Comment

GW is slow for me too, but at least here at home I can load it, at work it's impossible cos it takes agessssssssssss
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Well I'm glad its not just me at least but it is incredibly annoying and partly the reason I haven't been around much either. When I do get 15 minutes spare to catch up with the thread, it's frustrating for it to take 15 minutes to load!! And MQ isn't working either

/rant
                                *hugs* That the MQ isn't working I also had that with my laptop at work that uses IE. On my mac with Safari and/or Firefox it works just fine!

*huggles Jann* when do you fly?
                                Tomorrow 4:30 PM EST with Delta...my ETA in Dusseldorf is 7:25 AM.

I'm almost packed...will make a picture of it when I'm done... My life of last year in bags
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X