The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter!!!

Jumble, don't send our heat away, I'm loving it! Just waft it northwest a bit if you want rid

Bekki, enjoy Doctor Who - it's a cracker!

*huggles Joe* - the nostalgic blogs are fabulous!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Happy Easter!!!

Jumble, don't send our heat away, I'm loving it! Just waft it northwest a bit if you want rid
      *wafts heat towards Oxford*

I woodn't mind it if I didn't have so much computer work to do - the mouse keeps getting sticky

Bekki, enjoy Doctor Who - it's a cracker!

*huggles Joe* - the nostalgic blogs are fabulous!
      They are! So good to get a peek behind the scenes from so long ago

Comment

*passes through thread*
        *huggles Joe*
        *huggles Martin*
        *huggles Woohoos*
        *goes back to finishing my paper*
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

So funny to see how people react on the heat. Some love it, some hate it

Also Joe's blogs these days are awesome. I love the BtS of them, certainly since we never saw a lot of BtS from the past...or at least no funny "bloopers".

Happy Easter everyone! I will be spending my day lazying!
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter to all y'all who celebrate! Hope you have s lovely holiday.

I am pretty sure we are going to have a new woohoo around here soon...

Still having many fun times in LA. Today I get to go watch my friend skate derby. SO EXCITED.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              So funny to see how people react on the heat. Some love it, some hate it
              In general, I have to say I hate it. I burn if I so much as pop my head out the door without protection on hot summer days The humidity levels here make everything sticky and uncomfortable - I've washed my hands at least twenty times today and cleaned my keyboard and mouse as many times

When we were in Vancouver last July/August the weather was beautiful, and although it was hot it wasn't an uncomfortable heat - and I didn't burn

Also Joe's blogs these days are awesome. I love the BtS of them, certainly since we never saw a lot of BtS from the past...or at least no funny "bloopers".

Happy Easter everyone! I will be spending my day lazying!
              Happy Easter to you to! Have a lovely lazy day

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Happy Easter to all y'all who celebrate! Hope you have s lovely holiday.

I am pretty sure we are going to have a new woohoo around here soon...

Still having many fun times in LA. Today I get to go watch my friend skate derby. SO EXCITED.
              A new WooHoo? Do tell - we need to be sure we're welcoming the right person

On the other hand, who do we not welcome around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                In general, I have to say I hate it. I burn if I so much as pop my head out the door without protection on hot summer days The humidity levels here make everything sticky and uncomfortable - I've washed my hands at least twenty times today and cleaned my keyboard and mouse as many times

When we were in Vancouver last July/August the weather was beautiful, and although it was hot it wasn't an uncomfortable heat - and I didn't burn
                It also depends on where you are because of, indeed, the humidity. I mean the heat can be way more comfortable in one place than another. I must admit that the heat in the Netherlands is in general worse than in here because of the humidity. As long as that is low the heat is better to stand IMHO. Plus my prefered temp is around 24 C.

Happy Easter to you to! Have a lovely lazy day
                Thanks! I will...I was invited in several places, but I didn't feel like socializing again, doing the whole meeting new people again so...yep...a nice and lazy day for me

A new WooHoo? Do tell - we need to be sure we're welcoming the right person

On the other hand, who do we not welcome around here?
                So true. New people are always welcome. The more the merrier.
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                  *does a little easter shimmy*

*is such a child, sometimes... *
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It also depends on where you are because of, indeed, the humidity. I mean the heat can be way more comfortable in one place than another. I must admit that the heat in the Netherlands is in general worse than in here because of the humidity. As long as that is low the heat is better to stand IMHO. Plus my prefered temp is around 24 C.
                    Yes, it's the humidity that kills me Drains my energy and leaves me feeling (and looking ) like a wet dishrag

I was born in the wrong country

Thanks! I will...I was invited in several places, but I didn't feel like socializing again, doing the whole meeting new people again so...yep...a nice and lazy day for me

So true. New people are always welcome. The more the merrier.
                    Sometimes you just need to chill out by yourself

I've finished everything I needed to get done, so tomorrow I will spend the Bank Holiday in the best way possible..... DUVET/DVD DAY!!!

And I've just discovered that the cable box in my room doesn't have an HDMI socket

But the dvd player DOES!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs WooHoos*
                    *does a little easter shimmy*

<snips Broccoli >

*is such a child, sometimes... *
                    Yes you are, but so are the rest of us

*does a Broccoli-style dizzy dance just to prove the point*

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

In my rush earlier, I didn't even wish you all a Happy Easter to those who celebrate(d)! So, Happy Easter!!

Nad, I Love the Brocoli icons. SO CUTE! *squishes Brocoli*

I had a relaxing, fun, but full day today! I finished the paper I was working on this morning. Will reread it later this week, but it's all done. I had a brunch with my friends and family earlier today and I'm now working on a second paper which is coming quite nicely. And I have off tomorrow too, so still plenty of time to work.

*join in the Easter-Brocoli-style shimmy with some steps of her own*

sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Yes, it's the humidity that kills me Drains my energy and leaves me feeling (and looking ) like a wet dishrag

I was born in the wrong country
                        Yes you were! I must say I went out today and was surprised I could stand the heat, so I was pretty happy with it!

Sometimes you just need to chill out by yourself
                        Yep...but I failed Mom and my brother called/skyped around 2 pm till 4 pm and then my friend texted to go to Starbucks with some other friends...I went and we ended up going to dinner and now trying to do all my housework!

I've finished everything I needed to get done, so tomorrow I will spend the Bank Holiday in the best way possible..... DUVET/DVD DAY!!!

And I've just discovered that the cable box in my room doesn't have an HDMI socket

But the dvd player DOES!!
                        I'm jealous I just have work tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

*wanders in bearing hugs*

*throws around poppies*

Lest we forget...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello all, I am down at my brother's house. Spent the day at my nephew's house and their two little ones (21 months and not quite 3 months). Really cute but I'm too old to deal with this on a regular basis. The funeral is on Wenesday, not quite sure what we do until them. But my nephew and his family will be over tomorrow.

Hope you had a great Easter. *HUGGLES* for all.

Bye for now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning all

Good to hear from you, Laurie, hope all is well but not surprised you're all feeling at a loose end. *hugs*

*sprinkles poppies too* Happy Anzac Day, Bekki!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yes you were! I must say I went out today and was surprised I could stand the heat, so I was pretty happy with it!

Yep...but I failed Mom and my brother called/skyped around 2 pm till 4 pm and then my friend texted to go to Starbucks with some other friends...I went and we ended up going to dinner and now trying to do all my housework!
                                Ah well, as long as you had a good time

I'm jealous I just have work tomorrow

I'm only working 3 days this week, but I have just been asked to take two extra children tomorrow so that could turn out to be a tougher day than I was expecting

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                *wanders in bearing hugs*

*throws around poppies*

Lest we forget...
                                *squishy huggles Bekki *

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Hello all, I am down at my brother's house. Spent the day at my nephew's house and their two little ones (21 months and not quite 3 months). Really cute but I'm too old to deal with this on a regular basis. The funeral is on Wenesday, not quite sure what we do until them. But my nephew and his family will be over tomorrow.

Hope you had a great Easter. *HUGGLES* for all.

Bye for now.
                                Aw c'mon, you're great with the little ones But yes, the best thing about other peoples' kids is that you get to give them back

The days before a funeral always make you feel like you're in a weird kind of limbo, nobody knowing what to do with themselves I guess you could just go read a book

*sending love and squishy huggles to you all*

Comment

Working...
                                X