Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    I think some Delta flights have WiFi.
    *crosses fingers* It's a flight from Atlanta to San Diego so there is a small chance I think!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Danke. I actually LIKE interviewing. It's something I do well, and I enjoy meeting new people and talking shop. The jobs aren't the greatest, but they pay fairly well and should be able to keep me in the black until I move. Now if only I didn't have to worry about health insurance!

And, of course, WELCOME BACK. It was great reading all your tidbits from the Con.
    That sounds good and I'm sure the interviews will go well! *crosses fingers and other limbs for MoB*

And the nice southern storm is getting closer...it's interrupting my TV shows...so it should be bad
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      1. *crosses fingers* It's a flight from Atlanta to San Diego so there is a small chance I think!

2. That sounds good and I'm sure the interviews will go well! *crosses fingers and other limbs for MoB*

3. And the nice southern storm is getting closer...it's interrupting my TV shows...so it should be bad

1. Here's hoping!

2. Thanks, hon.

3. Stay safe!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

and now even American Idol is put on the background because of a tornado.

This is a picture of a friend of mine who's still at uni...scares me what is heading my way!
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Well, somehow I survived through this day, I am somewhat surprised. First and foremost, thanks to all you Woohoos for sending me all those squishy hugs...I really needed them. This day was a lot harder than I expected. Cags... I know the pain I'm going through is nothing compared to what you went through, but thank you for your encouraging words. And to everyone else - to numerous to mention - I really appreciated all your kind words and thoughts.

It is almost 10 pm and I'm going to bed...hopefully to sleep for about 24 hours! Good night all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

1. I'm for it because we are posting stuff over there that has no link whatsoever with S/J, but we should have suggestions. I don't have any right now, but I'll think about it. Mostly, I think we could suggest a new name because the title is misleading for new people.
            I'd be happy for it to just be 'The Secrets of Making Artwork'. It's the S/J part that is misleading

2. Isn't there a thread for that already? I might be wrong though...
            There is the GAD thread, yes.

3. Absolutely! I already like the name. WAG.

Are you trying to look innocent again Jumble? You don't have to do that everytime someone new decideds to come. Anyway, I think Antoa will realise soon enough, you're we're not.
            You have to blow my cover that fast??

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Absolutely, and that's the problem I think. It really doesn't reflect the work that's actually posted there any more and I think it could be putting people off posting/joining in. I know it would be sad to lose the S/J element but, you know Sam and Jack are alive and well in my imagination so that's good for me. I want the aertwork thread to encompass and welcome allcomers... hmm, perhpas I am projecting my woohooness onto it?

Anyway, I'm in favour of option 1. But also of having our own gallery too. It makes sense to me.
            It is - I've lost count of the number of times we've had to emphasise to apologetic newbies that All artwork is welcome

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Well, somehow I survived through this day, I am somewhat surprised. First and foremost, thanks to all you Woohoos for sending me all those squishy hugs...I really needed them. This day was a lot harder than I expected. Cags... I know the pain I'm going through is nothing compared to what you went through, but thank you for your encouraging words. And to everyone else - to numerous to mention - I really appreciated all your kind words and thoughts.

It is almost 10 pm and I'm going to bed...hopefully to sleep for about 24 hours! Good night all.
            *sends more squishy huggles*

Your pain is your pain and cannot be compared to anyone else's. It's no less painful losing a brother than losing a parent or partner.

Aaaaaand....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

That's good to hear. Little baby steps.. and on the bolded...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Your pain is your pain and cannot be compared to anyone else's. It's no less painful losing a brother than losing a parent or partner.
              What she said right there. There's no comparison where grief is concerned. It is what it is for all of us.

*squishy huggles*

I'd be happy for it to just be 'The Secrets of Making Artwork'. It's the S/J part that is misleading
              Ditto that. Simples!

Argh, I hate those bloody meerkat adverts!

I've been trying to green you for that awesome Martin!pilot sig but, bah, I am not a big enough Greentart to give you any yet.

And becuase I (rudely) forgot yesterday...

Welcome Antoa!

And of course:

Happy Birthday Bree!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Bree!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I've been trying to green you for that awesome Martin!pilot sig but, bah, I am not a big enough Greentart to give you any yet.
                  Thanks That pic has been calling to me for four months but I couldn't quite figure what to do with it - then I googled the Phantom F4 and saw the word 'Sidewinder' and it clicked

I've got a message for LJ......

Comment

Happy Birthday Bree!!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy Birthday Bree

As for the storms from yesterday; luckily they went over me and underneath the city so everything is okay in here. Sad fact is that at least a 173 people died during the storms yesterday!

Now time for this

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Thanks That pic has been calling to me for four months but I couldn't quite figure what to do with it - then I googled the Phantom F4 and saw the word 'Sidewinder' and it clicked

I've got a message for LJ......

*squishy hugs Joe*

*starts singings* IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love Yooooooooooooooooooooowooooooowooooooooooooooo! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!! *smooches*

*massive squishy hugs for Jumble and all Woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Jumble: Sorry to burst your bubble, but your cover was blown at TSE.

Birthday greetings to Bree

And an extra *squishy hug* to Laurie.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *squishy hugs Joe*

*starts singings* IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love Yooooooooooooooooooooowooooooowooooooooooooooo! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!! *smooches*

*massive squishy hugs for Jumble and all Woohoos*
                            *squishy huggles LJ*

The things I have to do to get you in here

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Jumble: Sorry to burst your bubble, but your cover was blown at TSE.

Birthday greetings to Bree

And an extra *squishy hug* to Laurie.
                            Really? Why, what did I do?

Comment

Happy Birthday Bree!!!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

First: Thanks you for the birthday wishes.
                                Second: Jumble, thank you for my pressies. I will post them later (I hope) unless you want to do it if you have time.
                                Third: They called Char this morning and are sending her for a physical and drug test tomorrow. She should pass both with flying colors and then the job will be hers.
                                Fourth: Dad is having his second chemo treatment as I type. The last one was really hard on him and this one will probably be worse. Please send prayers, good vibes etc...
                                Fifth: Amanda Tapping is an awesome director. I am not going to spoil the most recent episode but it was HER talent as a director that made it watchable. She did the best she could with what she had been given and she managed to get in what I now think of as a "classic Amanda Tapping shot" and it was awesome! You'll know it when you see it.
                                Last edited by wine_buyer; 28 April 2011, 09:45 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X