• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa View Post
    *gets unceremoniously shoved into the thread by MoB*

So, hi.

*waves sheepishly*

I've decided to look for a new friendly haunt here in GW and MoB suggested I hang out here. I know some of you from AT5 and TSE. So, hello.

I will try and keep up, but with my new job, my internet play time is much more limited (but I do sneak some in early in the morning before everyone else gets in the office).

P.S. *huge hugs to Laurie*

hey! welcome!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      I'm trying! Good thing I'm not at the hospital today.

I am also pretty sure that being the first woohoo to do something is a dubious honor at best.
      But it's an honor...not everyone has that in here...

This did make me think if I will perhaps have internet when I fly to San Diego in 3.5 weeks!
      sigpic

Comment

By the way...
        Whatever happened to the idea of the WooHoodStock Art Gallery?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          By the way...
          ...err...no idea

Someone just walked in here and asked me..."is it this way or that way to the exec." Fun times when you work in the widest building of Atl. So he had to go all the way to the North side of the building. Good work out...I don't do it often!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            ...err...no idea
            We, like... sooo need someone to, you know... write things down.

Someone just walked in here and asked me..."is it this way or that way to the exec." Fun times when you work in the widest building of Atl. So he had to go all the way to the North side of the building. Good work out...I don't do it often!

Did you send her the wrong way?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

We, like... sooo need someone to, you know... write things down.
              Nah...our memories are awesome!

Did you send her the wrong way?
              ...I wanted to but decided to be nice so I send him the right way...
              sigpic

Comment

Nah...our memories are awesome!
                True...
                *blinks*

...I wanted to but decided to be nice so I send him the right way...
                Nice of you

And yeah. I decided to become a hardcore feminist and reject all that is male, so I can turn it into something feminine.

No wait, I'll just blame artworking AT instead.
                I do love things male.

sigpic

Comment

By the way...
                  We were waiting until the Artwork Awards were done to discuss further which way to go -

Try for a change of name for the S/J Artwork thread
                  Start a thread for any and all fandoms
                  Start our own WooHoodStock Art Gallery

I'm in favour of having the WAG () whatever the outcome for the other two options

I'm guessing there will be some discussion at this week-end's WooHooMeet, but I'd like to hear the current views of those not attending.

*refrains from commenting on 'I do love things male' in case we innocent WooHoos get dragged into yet another of Nad's ickybah discussions*

Comment

Evening Woohoos!

First, *squishy huggles Cags*

*squishy huggles Laurie too* You know, I might be a newbie here and all, but I am sending thoughts your way, even if that's all I can do.

And *squishy huggles woohoos* as I am settling to watch hockey!

So, hi.

*waves sheepishly*

I've decided to look for a new friendly haunt here in GW and MoB suggested I hang out here. I know some of you from AT5 and TSE. So, hello.

I will try and keep up, but with my new job, my internet play time is much more limited (but I do sneak some in early in the morning before everyone else gets in the office).

So it's you! Welcome to the thread!
                    We can be newcomers together. I've only decided to delurk a few weeks ago!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    We were waiting until the Artwork Awards were done to discuss further which way to go -

1.Try for a change of name for the S/J Artwork thread
                    2.Start a thread for any and all fandoms
                    3.Start our own WooHoodStock Art Gallery

I'm in favour of having the WAG () whatever the outcome for the other two options

I'm guessing there will be some discussion at this week-end's WooHooMeet, but I'd like to hear the current views of those not attending.
                    1. I'm for it because we are posting stuff over there that has no link whatsoever with S/J, but we should have suggestions. I don't have any right now, but I'll think about it. Mostly, I think we could suggest a new name because the title is misleading for new people.

2. Isn't there a thread for that already? I might be wrong though...

3. Absolutely! I already like the name. WAG.

*refrains from commenting on 'I do love things male' in case we innocent WooHoos get dragged into yet another of Nad's ickybah discussions*

Are you trying to look innocent again Jumble? You don't have to do that everytime someone new decideds to come. Anyway, I think Antoa will realise soon enough, you're we're not.
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

But it's an honor...not everyone has that in here...

This did make me think if I will perhaps have internet when I fly to San Diego in 3.5 weeks!
                      Possibly. What airline are you flying?
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Possibly. What airline are you flying?
                        Delta...(work is paying for it! )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          1. I'm for it because we are posting stuff over there that has no link whatsoever with S/J, but we should have suggestions. I don't have any right now, but I'll think about it. Mostly, I think we could suggest a new name because the title is misleading for new people.

Absolutely, and that's the problem I think. It really doesn't reflect the work that's actually posted there any more and I think it could be putting people off posting/joining in. I know it would be sad to lose the S/J element but, you know Sam and Jack are alive and well in my imagination so that's good for me. I want the aertwork thread to encompass and welcome allcomers... hmm, perhpas I am projecting my woohooness onto it?

Anyway, I'm in favour of option 1. But also of having our own gallery too. It makes sense to me.

Anyway, just popping by to say thank you for the squishy huggles. Very much appreciated right now.

*huggles MOB* Ack I hate turbulance and delayed journeys. I hope today hasn't been too wearing.

Laurie massive squishy huggles. Any death is hard, but one you're not expecting doubly so. The need/desire to find meaning/blame is strong, sometimes overwhelming. Sadly I know this myself and am still searching for something or someone to blame (besides myself - no amount of logic can tell me it's not my fault). It's only with time that you can gain perspective... and peace and a place to grieve properly. I can't count the times I have backspaced out a massive rant. If it helps you to write your feelings down then this is important and you get it out there. I know you know first hand that losing someone so important to you becomes a lifelong adjustment process. In time, you will find that the tears turn to smiles as you keep his memory alive for those who will love hearing about him and all that he was to you all. The pain will fade; until it does, be kind to yourself. I wish I could hug you in person but I'll have to settle for proxy hugs via Jumble for you later on. I hope today has been knd to you all.

*squishy huggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

Delta...(work is paying for it! )
                            I think some Delta flights have WiFi.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            1. Absolutely, and that's the problem I think. It really doesn't reflect the work that's actually posted there any more and I think it could be putting people off posting/joining in. I know it would be sad to lose the S/J element but, you know Sam and Jack are alive and well in my imagination so that's good for me. I want the aertwork thread to encompass and welcome allcomers... hmm, perhpas I am projecting my woohooness onto it?

2. *huggles MOB* Ack I hate turbulance and delayed journeys. I hope today hasn't been too wearing.

2. I survived. My patients were absolutely lovely today, which made it much, much easier than it could have been.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*takes over empty thread and dances*

I'm writing this post from 35,000 feet! How cool is that. My flight was delayed and extended by 300 mi, so I'm going to be home really late, and have to get up early for work, but somewhere along the way, I left the funk behind.

Today, I've arranged two interviews for interim jobs, so yay! Have I mentioned that aside from the s4k concert, I'm producing 2 plays? I might have forgotten to mention that. So much to look forward to when I get home. Gotta keep the rose-colored glassed on.

OMG turbulence. *breathes deeply*

I've been listening to the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack on the flight. srsly, how did I not remember how good this was from the movie? I must buy it when i get home. It's going to make up a big chunk of my running playlist now.

*hugs Bekki just cuz*

Okay, now some Prince in the earbuds.

And this is altogether way more turbulence than I am comfortabe with. Yikes. BBL. I hope.
                              Good luck with the interviews.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Very quiet here tonight, everyone has gone to bed. So should I but I can't sleep. Only have had 4 to 5 hours per night and not all at one time. Tomorrow is going to be a PITA day. I have to keep up the "happy" face because my sister-in-law is barely getting through this. She had no time to prepare. My brother got sick with problems breathing, decided to go to the doctor who immediately sent him to the hospital. Next day he is in intensive care because he can't breath. Day after that they try dialysis and it wouldn't work. They told Rose my brother has less than 24 hours because his body is shutting down. I still would like to know why????? But there are no answers being given. Now I can't fall to sleep so far tonight. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. And all I am doing here is gripping ....sorry. I think I will end this bleek diatribe with one last thought:

What the fu#@ is the matter with SyFy? Sanctuary was doing really good on Friday and then you go screw around with your schedule. Great...you gave a dying show some last glory and took a really good show and hid it away on a night so full of other shows and dancing "celebs" that it looks like you are out to kill one of your best rated shows. What is the matter with you idiots!

Oh and thanks for the the *huggles* I can really use them about now!
                              Sending more hugs your way today and everyday.

So, hi.

*waves sheepishly*

Well, hi. I believe we have met.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Good luck with the interviews.
                                Danke. I actually LIKE interviewing. It's something I do well, and I enjoy meeting new people and talking shop. The jobs aren't the greatest, but they pay fairly well and should be able to keep me in the black until I move. Now if only I didn't have to worry about health insurance!

And, of course, WELCOME BACK. It was great reading all your tidbits from the Con.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X