Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    LMAO!!! I'm still laughing...

Jumble virtually hurt her knee and shoulder in the massive group wooohooo hug that someone started... hahahhaah Didn't you hear her scream while you were down there with us???

And I think JOsi is still on the ground... *picks her up* (((huggles)))
    Thanks Dee! *brushes self off* And now I'm off to bed. Night night all! *huggles*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ohh, Jumble sorry! I thought you were joking about the injuries!

And now I'm laughing all over again!!!! Which is inappropriate cause you're hurting... but yeah

Night Josi

And 'Night from me as well
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I did something to my knee the other day, not sure what, but it's still quite painful. The shoulder? Whacked it against the doorpost earlier whilst grabbing Jess to stop her hitting the floor head first off the couch

Edit: Wendy, if the injuries are just virtual, toss me some virtual broccoli will you? Best painkiller in the world
        Ouch, they sound painful. *huggles*

Not sure when I said the injuries were just virtual... but, I will of course toss broccoli your way
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Night Josi and Dee. Sleep well *huggles*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Ohh, Jumble sorry! I thought you were joking about the injuries!

And now I'm laughing all over again!!!! Which is inappropriate cause you're hurting... but yeah
            Like I said, no respect

Night Josi

And 'Night from me as well
            I'm off to bed too. WoodNight WooHoos *squishy huggles with just one shoulder*

Comment

Just you be more careful next time! *mutters something about youngsters having no respect for their elders*

I did something to my knee the other day, not sure what, but it's still quite painful. The shoulder? Whacked it against the doorpost earlier whilst grabbing Jess to stop her hitting the floor head first off the couch

Ah good, we'll all follow you then

Edit: Wendy, if the injuries are just virtual, toss me some virtual broccoli will you? Best painkiller in the world
              Speaking of which....they are trying to pass a law in Washington (state) making virtual and all other forms of broccoli legal, taxable, and available???? Always throught California or Oregon would be the first to pass that law, now it might be Wash!
              But in the meantime, I'll bake you a broccoli cupcake!
              sigpic

Comment

WoodNight Jumble *huggles*

I hope you feel better soon Wake up with no pain tomorrow! *squishes*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runz back in to squishy huggle Martin*

And I don't care how much it hurts

Comment

Good night to all the woohoos! Have a good and peaceful sleep! Jumble will of course dream of Martin!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Speaking of which....they are trying to pass a law in Washington (state) making virtual and all other forms of broccoli legal, taxable, and available???? Always throught California or Oregon would be the first to pass that law, now it might be Wash!
                      But in the meantime, I'll bake you a broccoli cupcake!
                      Wow.

And mmm broccoli cupcake!

*runz back in to squishy huggle Martin*

And I don't care how much it hurts

Bad knee or not, Martin deserves the hugs!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Good night to all the woohoos! Have a good and peaceful sleep! Jumble will of course dream of Martin!
                        Last night I dreamt I was in Vancouver - which could explain why I woke up with another bloody nose-bleed

Bloody nose-bleed! I definitely need to go to bed

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Wow.

And mmm broccoli cupcake!

Bad knee or not, Martin deserves the hugs!
                        He does, and he's getting them whether he likes it or not

Definitely.going.to.bed.......
                        Last edited by Jumble; 21 February 2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Blaming me for a bad day Dee....tsk tsk...Today is actually a better day for me than yesterday since I was operated yesterday evening.
                          Still....all the stitches etc hurt so much I can't put a lot of pressure for erm...using the potty...and they're gonna pump me empty again...no catheter for now though(had it removed earlier today since they thought I would be strong enough...slowly getting there, but just to be sure I'll have an empty bladder for a little bit)

*huggles all Woohoos*

*hugs Jumble* Your problems are big for you and thus not less important than mine!

And ahhh...just got a clean bed, gown etc and got to clean myself a bit
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Blaming me for a bad day Dee....tsk tsk...Today is actually a better day for me than yesterday since I was operated yesterday evening.
                            Still....all the stitches etc hurt so much I can't put a lot of pressure for erm...using the potty...and they're gonna pump me empty again...no catheter for now though(had it removed earlier today since they thought I would be strong enough...slowly getting there, but just to be sure I'll have an empty bladder for a little bit)
                            That sounds so awful I hope things improve soon. *huggles*

*hugs Jumble* Your problems are big for you and thus not less important than mine!
                            Aww, very true You shouldn't really measure your problems against other peoples problems because everything is important. That said, it does help to put things into perspective though, right? And it's only natural to do so.

EDIT: Not sure that what i said made any sense! I'm really tired. Oops.

And ahhh...just got a clean bed, gown etc and got to clean myself a bit
                            Yay for clean
                            Last edited by m_wendy_r; 21 February 2011, 03:00 PM. Reason: suffering from confused brain
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              That sounds so awful I hope things improve soon. *huggles*
                              Me too...they also asked me if I wanted the catheter back but I was like I want to try this first and gain my strength back and you can always put that thing back in again.

But in general I'm already feeling better than this morning so that is good I think!
                              The thing I did learn here in this hospital is that there is no privacy left anymore. They wil see all your ...junk.

Ohh and you made sense in the rest of your post...I was just too lazy to quote it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow. I go away to have a voice lesson and y'all get busy. (and I mean that in the most NON-ICKYBAH way possible). Had an AMAZING sing, and now I'm feeling all creative, so I may spend some time writing tonight.

*Gently huggles Jann* I'm really glad your parents are coming. It sounds like you need a whole lot of TLC right now.

Laurie I may very well take you up on that couch offer sometime very soon.

Dee Everyone here appears to be some sort of artist! Photographer, photoshop, writers, singers. You're right on the money!

Now I must go read what Laurie wrote on the GABIT thread. *pops away*
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X