The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    I know, can't believe how excited I am!!!

And you are welcome iiradned
    I can't believe you've been to my house several times and haven't ever seeeeeen this

Comment

*runs in*

TOKYO!!!!

*does some funky moonwalk but has no idea why*

I love you all.

*runs back out*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm glad you all had such a great time! I'm looking at Sarai's amazing pictures and just grinning and squeeing to myself

Thanks for posting the pics Sarai!!!

*squishy huggles WooHoos*

Edit: *starts saving for AT6*
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *runs in*

TOKYO!!!!

*does some funky moonwalk but has no idea why*

I love you all.

*runs back out*
          A funky moonwalk wood in no way have been out of place in the Tokyo bts

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I can't believe you've been to my house several times and haven't ever seeeeeen this
            I'm kind of glad I haven't, if only because it makes the excitement of receiving the DVDs that much more

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            I'm glad you all had such a great time! I'm looking at Sarai's amazing pictures and just grinning and squeeing to myself

Thanks for posting the pics Sarai!!!

*squishy huggles WooHoos*

Edit: *starts saving for AT6*
            Thank you

And yay for AT6!!! Will be great to fiiiinally meet you!

Comment

Ok, having a brain freeze here....... how do I convert Dee's .rar file of pics so I can see them?

Comment

*bounces in, still on an AT5 high*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Oh, beautiful woohoos!! *huge squishy huggles*

The con sounds truly amazing!!! Amanda is one heckity heck of a super lady!!! *huggles Amanda...and the hair...can one huggle hair?*

So glady ou all had such an amazing time together and with Amanda! The simple, wonderful pleasures that fandom bring, eh?

Thanks for taking my dollie along, naughty girl! Look at her in those desserts I feel like a part of me was there with you all

Really though, your reports have literally had me happy dancing around my bedroom. What a stunning weekend! I feel all teary just having read it all. Such loving accounts of eachother *huggles woohoos so squishy tightly*

Beautiful, friends! Just beautiful!

*runs off to uni*

xo

Edit: Oh wait! MoB - your costume looks AMAZING!!!! and Sarai, your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
                *squishy huggles Bekki* We had so much fun having your doll with us It was almost like having you there, and meant you were never far from our thoughts And Amanda loved it!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                What she said and then some. Especially the bit about the hair.

And, yes, she is. She can be The Totally Awesome Hair Woohoo. We can put that on next year's badges deeleyboppers/sashes.

BTW #1, Wendy, thank you for the great badges. They are magnificant and just about as perfectly encapsulating the spirit of woohooness to a tee.- yes right down to the emergency repeair kit (although I might make a small case that duct tape would have been more appropriate ). I think you're now official Woohoo's on tour merchandise creator.
                Hear hear! The badges were AWESOME! *huggles Wendy*

BTW #2, Josi, I think you need to tell everyone just how you found out Amanda has seen this thread. Seeing as you actually managed some form of coherent speaking whilst stood in front of her while I merely crumbled into complete fangirly, mushy, squishy silence. It was that or flood the place, huh!
                Lol! I'm quite proud of myself for managing to get actual sentences out! But yes, she did tell me that Martin had shown her the thread and that she thought we were hilarious

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Morning all. Anyone else completely and utterly knackered. Laurie is sitting here offering to take Leggy home with her (Leggy is my cat Legolas for the uninitiated - he's gorgeous, friendly and, um, needs de-clawing!
                So we're about to do breakfast and then I'm taking her to the airport and *sob* after an awesome weekend, I am woohooless again.

*huggles woohoos everywhere*
                Completely knackered, yes. I actually felt hungover yesterday, which considering I drank not a drop on Sunday was rather curious - over-excitement and emotional hangover I think!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Will say it out loud now; I'm jealous of y'all! I wish I could have been there! *pouts*

And on the other side I'm just so darn frustrated with myself not healing fast enough; I hoped that I would have already been back to work by now ...but no. *sigh*

Oh but I did get a rose on Valentines day he he!
                I wish you'd been there too *squishy huggles* And you take care of yourself and don't rush your recovery. I know it's frustrating, but you need to take it slowly and listen to your body.

And ooh on the rose! Who from? Or do you have a mystery admirer?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                AT5 pics

I'm still going through the Woohoo pics
                Thanks Dee! *runs off to download*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ok, having a brain freeze here....... how do I convert Dee's .rar file of pics so I can see them?
                  .rar is like .zip, except the normal Windows unzipper can't handle them. You need 7 zip to uncompress the files, then they should be normal .jpgs inside
                  sigpic

Comment

Some AT artwork...

Comment

Love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

A funky moonwalk wood in no way have been out of place in the Tokyo bts

Very true!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        .rar is like .zip, except the normal Windows unzipper can't handle them. You need 7 zip to uncompress the files, then they should be normal .jpgs inside
                        I was having the same problem! Thank you, Josi!

I LOVE IT
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *bounces in, still on an AT5 high*
                          Yay!

Hear hear! The badges were AWESOME! *huggles Wendy*
                          *huggles*

And Jann, trust me when I say, your body will get better in it's own time. *huggles*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aaaand some more...

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* It will take time hun, try not to rush it.

*flails and squees* Just bought the Sanctuary Season 1 box set for Dee and decided to buy it and Season 2 for myself as well. Get to see all the BTS' and Commentaries...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                              Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thankkkk you!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Sarai - I'm loving the artwork. It won't let me green you yet! *keeps trying*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X