The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    owkay... so no pre-registration means I might actually think about AT6...probably will be a no though but who knows
    *fingers crossed*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    To be fair, she can hardly avoid him in this house

I know what you mean, it's a good thing Tuesday is my easy day Although having said that, I've got the contract interview with little Siiri and her mum in about an hour........ I need to write myself a list to make sure I cover all the things I need to know..........
    Meep. I hope you manage to get that done. I need to catch up on uni reading before tutorial tonight.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I missed your 69 post!!!

I think I need to make new ones......... and put all the badge names on them

Comment

I missed your 69 post!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ners/wendy.jpg

I think I need to make new ones......... and put all the badge names on them
        Thank you

Oooooh. I love this idea!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Thank you

Oooooh. I love this idea!
          Yes........ I'll add it to my currently veeeery long to-do list

Comment

Yes........ I'll add it to my currently veeeery long to-do list
            Yes. Do do
            My to-do list is so long that I'm a wee bit scared to look at it! Only a bit. Hahaha.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

1.Don't forget to email certain pics to me

2. You're very lucky to have got all the way home with those boots! They fitted me perfectly

3. There is no such thing as a reluctant WooHoo!!!! I think you were just trying to lull Amanda into a false sense of security

What she said ^^^ AWESOME last minute job Wendy, and so much better than I could have done

Jess has almost perfected her 'Martin' look....

1. Ay ay!

2. I know!!!!! *pets boots* Thankfully they're safe and sound now

3. Moi? Never!!! *giggles* I was a very well behaved Wooohooo this weekend, unlike most of you

I have to say that I most certainly didn't expect the effect she had on me. While I do adore her to bits, I didn't really think I'd be shaking when we took the group pic, and I remember apologizing for something to her, just don't know what for, I was so out of it.
              Then I met her in the elevator, and you know, you'd think you'd be happy to see her that close and everything, but my eyes just went - like that, and I kept thinking come on elevator! open damn it open! ...and got out as fast as I could managing to squeek out "bye".

Then I was out side (smoking) and she was going out and heading straight for me... and my brain was a total blank... but my feet remembered to get out of the way. I think those security guys were ready to tackle me Or not. haha

Thankfully I got it together by the time for autographs, so that went without the shaking or behaving strangly, and it was nice

Wendy, there was never any chance we would be disappointed by the badges!!!!

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Have to catch a plane so very little time to say anything but I had a fabulous time and it was wonderful meeting all the woohoos. Cags, thanks for putting me up for last night and Jumble, thank you for the fun week at your place. As always, Amanda was wonderful..nothing else need be said on that! And thank you all for the song yesterday....nothing like being serenaded by a room full of Gabits and Woohoos! Much appreciated!

(((((llp)))))) We had so much fun singing it for you! And I loved how the whole room just went up and sang along, it truly is a wonderful environment to be in.

To be fair, she can hardly avoid him in this house

I know what you mean, it's a good thing Tuesday is my easy day Although having said that, I've got the contract interview with little Siiri and her mum in about an hour........ I need to write myself a list to make sure I cover all the things I need to know..........
              Good luck!

And about the hugs...

*walks a great distance*

*runs for it*

*tackles all the woooooooooohoooooooooooos in one GIANT GROUP HUG*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Will say it out loud now; I'm jealous of y'all! I wish I could have been there! *pouts*

And on the other side I'm just so darn frustrated with myself not healing fast enough; I hoped that I would have already been back to work by now ...but no. *sigh*

Oh but I did get a rose on Valentines day he he!
                sigpic

Comment

AT5 pics

I'm still going through the Woohoo pics
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    1. Ay ay!

2. I know!!!!! *pets boots* Thankfully they're safe and sound now

3. Moi? Never!!! *giggles* I was a very well behaved Wooohooo this weekend, unlike most of you
                    There was NO bad behaviour from the WooHoos! Just..... normal WooHoo behaviour

I have to say that I most certainly didn't expect the effect she had on me. While I do adore her to bits, I didn't really think I'd be shaking when we took the group pic, and I remember apologizing for something to her, just don't know what for, I was so out of it.
                    Then I met her in the elevator, and you know, you'd think you'd be happy to see her that close and everything, but my eyes just went - like that, and I kept thinking come on elevator! open damn it open! ...and got out as fast as I could managing to squeek out "bye".

Then I was out side (smoking) and she was going out and heading straight for me... and my brain was a total blank... but my feet remembered to get out of the way. I think those security guys were ready to tackle me Or not. haha

Thankfully I got it together by the time for autographs, so that went without the shaking or behaving strangly, and it was nice

Wendy, there was never any chance we would be disappointed by the badges!!!!
                    I've met her before, had lunch with her, had several chats with her, but I was also shaking during the group photo She's just so Awesome that she has that effect on people

And just imagine to yourself how I felt meeting Martin I totally lost the power of speech, and when I did speak to him I'm sure I made no sense at all

Good luck!

And about the hugs...

*walks a great distance*

*runs for it*

*tackles all the woooooooooohoooooooooooos in one GIANT GROUP HUG*
                    *tries desperately to keep my balance* Your hugs do have a way of knocking people off their feet

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Will say it out loud now; I'm jealous of y'all! I wish I could have been there! *pouts*
                    Oh Jann, we wish you had been there too *hugs*

And on the other side I'm just so darn frustrated with myself not healing fast enough; I hoped that I would have already been back to work by now ...but no. *sigh*

Oh but I did get a rose on Valentines day he he!
                    You need to be very patient with yourself and let your body heal at it's own speed. If you don't you'll find it will take a lot longer

Who was the rose from?
                    Last edited by Jumble; 15 February 2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* It will take time hun, try not to rush it.

*flails and squees* Just bought the Sanctuary Season 1 box set for Dee and decided to buy it and Season 2 for myself as well. Get to see all the BTS' and Commentaries...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *squishy huggles Jann* It will take time hun, try not to rush it.

*flails and squees* Just bought the Sanctuary Season 1 box set for Dee and decided to buy it and Season 2 for myself as well. Get to see all the BTS' and Commentaries...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                        One word - TOKYO!!!!!

Comment

Right...my pics are up on Picasa web albums. You can view them by day...

PLEASE NOTE...As the Woohoos can testify, I spent a lot of time and effort taking these photos (well, the Amanda ones anyway - I'm sure the Cocktail party ones were rather effortless for one reason or another ), anyway, and I really really wood appreciate they not be snurched away and used for any wicked purposes.

Where it comes to artworking that's fine, a credit wood be nice but I know it's often hard to remember where pics came from! *huggles everyone* Enjoy!!!

The Pre-pre Party
                          The Woohoo Cocktail Party
                          AT5 - Day 1
                          AT5 - Day 2

Thanks for the pics!!!
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

One word - TOKYO!!!!!

I know, can't believe how excited I am!!!

And you are welcome iiradned

Comment

*waves to Rocky* Not here searching for Amanda pics by any chance???

Comment

I know, can't believe how excited I am!!!

You should be! It's AWESOME!!!!

But only if you think that Martin is themostawesomedirectoreverbornandhasanawesomesenseofhumourandakillersmileand gorgeouseyes....... or unless you think Amanda is themosteawesomeladyeverbornandhasanawesomesenseofhumourandakillersmile......... or unless you think DamianisthemostAwesomewritereverbornandhas..... er..... well yeah, he has a sense of humour and isprobablythethemostawesomewritereverborn.........

Comment

Working...
                                X