The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    And like the Sanctuary, the WooHoo house is a safe place to be As evidenced by the fact we all come here for the hugs and the support, and the laughs and the bounces... and the running nekkid.
    Perfect description of the WooHoo Sanctuary

Jumble, yucky phone call! *hugs for luck*
    Thanks, I'll need it

Lucy just called me and she's gone to get the forms for us to fill in so we can move! *tries so hard not to get hopes up*
    Positive thinking Wendy!! But crossing fingers might also help

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Jumbled. When I've been jumbled, because it's ALWAYS your fault.
    How did I know you wood say that? You're so predictable

Heh

Yuck! *hugs*

And like the Sancuary, the WooHoo house houses colourful abnormals.
    Nekkid ones on 'medication'.

*crosses fingers again*
    So true

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
      *huggles MoB*
      *huggles Jumble* Paperwork sucks! and four years worth of it...*squishy huggles*
      I was going to tease you by saying something about reading the art thread last night and reading your post about having 1800 Jack pics, but after your wake up call I don't think you can handle being reminded about it. It being those 1800 Jack pics. But I'm not saying anything about it. Nope, nothing about 1800 Jack!pics.

*hides under the bus*

*waves to wendy and Nad from under the bus*
      1800 Jackpics which I happily gave away in order to make room for my 7000 + Martinpics

*looks at calendar* Hey! It's NOT Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Lucy just called me and she's gone to get the forms for us to fill in so we can move! *tries so hard not to get hopes up*
        I'm crossing my fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes for good luck for you *huggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          1800 Jackpics which I happily gave away in order to make room for my 7000 + Martinpics

*looks at calendar* Hey! It's NOT Wednesday
          7000+???
          sigpic

Comment

7000+???
            Yes.

Not that I'm obssessive or anything.......

Comment

Yes.

Nope, just...dedicated *nods*
              sigpic

Comment

Nope, just...dedicated *nods*
                Yes! Dedicated sounds is so much better

Comment

I'm trying to make a wallie, I know which pic I wanna use, what text will be on it , even what font, I've even started a couple of times. But I just can't seem to make myself actually...finish it! *sigh*
                  Any suggestions?
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles MoB*
                    *huggles Jumble* Paperwork sucks! and four years worth of it...*squishy huggles*
                    I was going to tease you by saying something about reading the art thread last night and reading your post about having 1800 Jack pics, but after your wake up call I don't think you can handle being reminded about it. It being those 1800 Jack pics. But I'm not saying anything about it. Nope, nothing about 1800 Jack!pics.

*hides under the bus*

*waves to wendy and Nad from under the bus*
                    *waves back*

How did I know you wood say that? You're so predictable
                    Pot and kettle I say.

Yes.

You know, I don't think I even have 7000 pics in PB all together...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm trying to make a wallie, I know which pic I wanna use, what text will be on it , even what font, I've even started a couple of times. But I just can't seem to make myself actually...finish it! *sigh*
                      Any suggestions?
                      Just wait.
                      Sit it out and wait untill you'll get your Mojo back. Maybe make something completely different in the meanwhile.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think I have about seven pics total
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves back*

Pot and kettle I say.
                          *sticks out tongue*

Oh, they're not all in PB. I only have about 1000 Martinpics in there. The rest are on my hard drive To be fair, a lot of them are where I've screencapped him so there are many very similar ones. I really ought to go through them and delete the near-duplicates.........

.... the question is, can I bring myself to hit the 'delete' key on a Martinpic?

Comment

I think I have about seven pics total
                            Good. Pacing yourself is good.

*sticks out tongue*

Oh, they're not all in PB. I only have about 1000 Martinpics in there. The rest are on my hard drive To be fair, a lot of them are where I've screencapped him so there are many very similar ones. I really ought to go through them and delete the near-duplicates.........

.... the question is, can I bring myself to hit the 'delete' key on a Martinpic?
                            Is that really a question?

I always move my pics from my comp into PB. My laptop is old and has a habit.
                            *blinks*
                            of crashing, that is.
                            I think that my biggest albums are the ones with the artwork and the Sanctuary caps.

sigpic

Comment

Good. Pacing yourself is good.

Is that really a question?
                              Yes, it was a serious question........

I always move my pics from my comp into PB. My laptop is old and has a habit.
                              *blinks*
                              of crashing, that is.
                              I think that my biggest albums are the ones with the artwork and the Sanctuary caps.
                              Ah, but I have all mine backed up onto an EHD so I can't possibly lose them

My biggest album is my Martin main page (surprise!) and that has I don't know how many sub-folders........ after that I guess it's my sig album which has around 250 sigs in it

Comment

*morning woohoos*

Cold and rainy day here, and I'm working overnight tonight. So I'm thinking this coughing woohoo will snuggle up most of the day.

So there I was this morning, blissfully asleep again, when the phone rang, again, and this time it was an inspector from the dreaded OFSTED informing me that she'll be doing my inspection in two week's time

Which means I'll be spending the next two weeks catching up on the paperwork I haven't done for the last......... four years Lovely way to wake up, NOT!!
                                *huggles Jumble*

And like the Sancuary, the WooHoo house houses colourful abnormals.
                                Nekkid ones on 'medication'.
                                Heh. True dat.

Yes! Dedicated sounds is so much better
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X