No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got all warm and fuzzy from that session too...
    Yes, I'd say we are a fine therapy group. We group hug the bestest!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

we do

And I've just seen the world exclusive first showing of Take That's vid of 'Up All Night', which is going to be released as their next single *happy dances gently* WooHoooooood!!

Er, yes, I am feeling better today I slept all night!! WooHoooooood!!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        (((((((Jann)))))))

I know exactly what you mean, it's always so easy for other people to think everything's perfect, but they're not you! Hope you feel happier soon though, hate it when one of the family is down

Edit: (((((((Jumble)))))))
        *group hugs all the Woohoos*
        (((((((((((((((((((((((((((WOOHOOS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Glad to hear the group therapy made everyone feel better, it made me better reading it . Yesterday was rotten. Thank god for the truth in "everything looks brighter in the morning".

*bounces around*

Nominations are coming in for the Awards thick and fast, but my list is currently around 100 and I'm only on page 3 of the thread *faints*

*huggles Jumble especially*

*bounces out*

Comment

I really don't envy you and Oma trying to sort that lot out I haven't done mine yet, I'm hoping my brain will be a bit clearer later in the week

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I really don't envy you and Oma trying to sort that lot out I haven't done mine yet, I'm hoping my brain will be a bit clearer later in the week
            Ahh but Jumble, it is my idea of an organisational dream. There will be lists and tallys and marvellously colour-coordinated sections.

I don't think Oma quite knows what she's let herself in for .

Don't rush it hun, you have a whole month to nominate .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Ahh but Jumble, it is my idea of an organisational dream. There will be lists and tallys and marvellously colour-coordinated sections.

I don't think Oma quite knows what she's let herself in for .

Don't rush it hun, you have a whole month to nominate .
              What? No spreadsheets and flowcharts?

A month? D'oh! I thought it was a week for some reason Told ya my brain was squiffy

I've been struggling with a Martin sig all morning, I need to go lie down

Comment

What? No spreadsheets and flowcharts?

A month? D'oh! I thought it was a week for some reason Told ya my brain was squiffy

I've been struggling with a Martin sig all morning, I need to go lie down
                shhh...I'm holding them in reserve in case I need to bring out the big guns .

hmmm...yeah I'm getting that response from some peoples. I think I'll prepare a post for the thread just to go over the dates again .

Go lie down, take it easy and think of Martin (it's not like you don't have appropriate visual stimulus with that collage all over your bedroom wall )

Comment

Oh poor Oma

Ah, it's not just me then It's probably best to remind everyone, we Shippers and WooHoos have soooo many more important things on our minds, it's hard to remember little details like weeks and months

I did have a very pleasant rest, and you're right, the view was wonderful *sigh*

Yes, the answer is 21

Comment

Go lie down, take it easy and think of Martin (it's not like you don't have appropriate visual stimulus with that collage all over your bedroom wall )
                    Ok, who else read that as ...and take a Martin?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Well, that too...*giggle*
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll take advantage of the slow day and post

"Beefcake...beeeeeefcake!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Okay, this is a way late response to Josiane about clintonio. Damn me for being late! I had started to type my response and well... Distractions.

Um, well, I'm not sure what code to upload. I have three sigs in my folder atm and only one shows here. Also my sig isn't a link like yours. Is cunfuzzled.
                          Hey RiG, did Jumble's answer sort you out? If not, the code is the top one in the boxes on the top left of the page where your sigs should be - it says Forums by it If you still can't get it to work let me know and I'll PM you a screenshot

we do

And I've just seen the world exclusive first showing of Take That's vid of 'Up All Night', which is going to be released as their next single *happy dances gently* WooHoooooood!!

Er, yes, I am feeling better today I slept all night!! WooHoooooood!!
                          Woohoooood!!! ((((Jumble)))) glad you're feeling better today

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((WOOHOOS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Glad to hear the group therapy made everyone feel better, it made me better reading it . Yesterday was rotten. Thank god for the truth in "everything looks brighter in the morning".

*bounces around*

Nominations are coming in for the Awards thick and fast, but my list is currently around 100 and I'm only on page 3 of the thread *faints*

*huggles Jumble especially*

*bounces out*
                          ((((((Sarai)))))) Sorry you had a bad day yesterday too

I'm still working on my nominations list too and it's HUGE
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I spent all morning tryng to make a sig from something Luvnjack said to me the other day, and it just woodn't work out So I gave up and went off to rest and stare at the wall......................and this is the result.....

........and now I can't decide which one I like

What do you think?

Comment

They're all awesome Jumble! But I like the background on first one best.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos! Now after reading few pages I wood have dreams in English again
                                ((Group Hug)) - because my exam was stupid and hard...
                                Jumble - new avatar? Niiiice I like 1st and 3rd sig the most! Good to be with you girls
                                To cheer everybody up--->
                                Spoiler:

*from carterslab.de

Cool, huh?
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X