The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Okay, this is a way late response to Josiane about clintonio. Damn me for being late! I had started to type my response and well... Distractions.

Um, well, I'm not sure what code to upload. I have three sigs in my folder atm and only one shows here. Also my sig isn't a link like yours. Is cunfuzzled.
    Hey RiG

The code you need is the one that says 'Forums' and starts off with [Url=http://www

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

As for why I feel down It's probably stupid but well...

Spoiler:
      First of all, lately everyone is expecting I should be this happy go round girl...that thinks of everything and has the *perfect* life. Nice house, parents, brother, dog...but it isn't fcol. We argue, we have fights(mom and dad lately a lot) and if I then complain one tiny thing about it the people say; "but well, you have everything, you shouldn't complain."

second...people expect so much of me. Especially on school, if I think I haven't done well for an exam *everyone* says...you cant complain, coz you always have high marks...Don't they forget that I suck sometimes as well and have low marks...not often, but it could happen. As if I'm not even allowed to have a bad feeling...

Third...as you know I just booked my ticket for the USA last wednesday, so when I came happy on my work(well...the job i do part time...for *fun* ) I happily told my boss(and his wife, who was awesome about it) but my boss was only in a bad mood, complaining about it and even saying I shouldn't have done it etc etc..(while he normally is an awesome boss) ...plus my friend/collegue stopped a while ago with working now there and I feel kind of lonely on work. Often I have to work alone with my boss, the other girls can't work come or whatever...and I work double as much as they do...and even when my boss knows that he allows them to go to home first before me....

And all in all...I feel kind of ignored...people not paying attention to my feelings etc...so..that is why I feel down...

Sorry for the rant.
      Yeah, that sucks. I feel down as well atm. I mean I got everything I need and nothing to complain about - like you said. But I feel like something is missing and i have a lot of doubts lately about my studies etc etc...
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Hey, what's this, Moanalot Day? Well in that case..........

Spoiler:
      I've had a really yucky day too This last little op seems to have knocked me back more than the original accident somehow, which I know doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's how it feels And I'm expected to keep smiling and just get through it........because that's what I do But sometimes, just sometimes I want to cry on someone's shoulder and say "It b****ywell hurts!!!

/rant

Group hug anyone?
      Sometimes we all need to cry. I'd offer you my virtual shoulder hun

*grouphug*

Comment

Thanks Fainne And that pic is helping enormously

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Girls, didn't know if you'd see this but...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...martinwood.jpg
          credit to Leah Rosenthal

*thunk*

How very cute! Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, what's this, Moanalot Day? Well in that case..........

Spoiler:
            I've had a really yucky day too This last little op seems to have knocked me back more than the original accident somehow, which I know doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's how it feels And I'm expected to keep smiling and just get through it........because that's what I do But sometimes, just sometimes I want to cry on someone's shoulder and say "It b****ywell hurts!!!

/rant

Group hug anyone?

(((((Jumble))))) I was going to ask how the ribs are, but I guess I know now (((((Woohoos)))))
            sigpic

Comment

Kliggins I've always loved that sig It was one of the first things I snurched when I discovered GW

*hugs back*

Comment

Kliggins I've always loved that sig It was one of the first things I snurched when I discovered GW

*hugs back*

You snurched my Mac I'm hunting Kliggins sig? ROFL! It is my favorite Mac sig made for me by that sig maker.

I would love a Martin/Jack/RDA sig if your muse is in the mood. Doesn't have to be a half/half one. *bats eyelashes*
                sigpic

Comment

My muse is a little tired atm, but I'll happily make you one at some point Do you have any favourite pics or ideas, or shall I just see what turns up?

Comment

My muse is a little tired atm, but I'll happily make you one at some point Do you have any favourite pics or ideas, or shall I just see what turns up?
                    Oh no, definitely not now. You need to get well first. Just let your muse run wild, but equal pictures of each. Heaven forbid I should show favoritism. There is definitely no rush. I would help you out with ideas, but I have no imagination. My most creative sigs were made by other people.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah. Great to see the ever moving boundries of SG fandom.
                      RDA sigs, PTB sigs, combinations of both...
                      Awesome.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Boundaries? What boundaries? I know of no boundaries

I've put you on my list Kligs

Comment

*slaps head*

...I should have known...

EDIT: Hey Bekki!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I've put you on my list Kligs
                            WoohooooooooooooooooooooooD!!!! \

Remember, there is no rush.

Yes mom
                            Last edited by Kliggins; 27 January 2009, 02:35 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Come on Kligs, you should be familiar with the language on here by now, it's WooHoooooooooood

Hey Bekki *waves*

Comment

Yes pleeeeze, send him special delivery as fast as you can

((((((((BIG GROUP HUGS)))))))))

And a smiley Martin to cheer us all up.....
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ke31edit-1.jpg

......and a white shirt because I love it........http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ummakingof.jpg

.........and, well, because I want to..
                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nkligsedit.jpg
                                Expect the Martin delivery in three days...approximately!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Wow! I feel much better after our group therapy! Same time next week?

*squishy-hugs thread*
                                "The Woohoos weekly therapy session" It did help I must say
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X