Clear All

But we all love you Jann

Comment

Not quite getting it are you Nad

Repeat after me Aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!!!!

Got it?

Comment

*squishy hugs Jann*

I know what you mean! People look at me sometimes and say, "Hey! You've got a great husband and two wonderful kids, what do you have to complain about?" And I'm like, "Sometimes, I just feel like CRAP! Leave me alone!"

Er....

*runs away*
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, what's this, Moanalot Day? Well in that case..........

Spoiler:
          I've had a really yucky day too This last little op seems to have knocked me back more than the original accident somehow, which I know doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's how it feels And I'm expected to keep smiling and just get through it........because that's what I do But sometimes, just sometimes I want to cry on someone's shoulder and say "It b****ywell hurts!!!

/rant

Group hug anyone?

Comment

(((((((Jann)))))))

I know exactly what you mean, it's always so easy for other people to think everything's perfect, but they're not you! Hope you feel happier soon though, hate it when one of the family is down

Edit: (((((((Jumble)))))))
            *group hugs all the Woohoos*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs... Can't express in words how awesome you girls are

(((Woohoos))))

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Hmpf.

*practises*

And... CUT!
              Aaaand, cut.
              AndCut
              Aaaand CUT
              Cut!
              Aaaand........
              Cut.
              And cuuuHuuut!
              And cut
              I liked the Aaaand CUT the best...you're close, keep practicing!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              But we all love you Jann
              *hugs* Love ya too!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *squishy hugs Jann*

I know what you mean! People look at me sometimes and say, "Hey! You've got a great husband and two wonderful kids, what do you have to complain about?" And I'm like, "Sometimes, I just feel like CRAP! Leave me alone!"

Er....

*runs away*
              *hugs back*

That's stupid as well. I mean, everyone can feel bad every once in a while...why is someone else more allowed to feel bad than you? There isn't. Everyone has the same right to feel down...

What people say, life isn't perfect. Far from it....people should think about what they say before they say it...

Hey, what's this, Moanalot Day? Well in that case..........

Spoiler:
              I've had a really yucky day too This last little op seems to have knocked me back more than the original accident somehow, which I know doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's how it feels And I'm expected to keep smiling and just get through it........because that's what I do But sometimes, just sometimes I want to cry on someone's shoulder and say "It b****ywell hurts!!!

/rant

Group hug anyone?
              *hugs*
              ...So...should I repost Martin? He's still in that cage in my home...

*goes to postoffice and mails Martin to Jumble*

(((((Group hug with all the Woohoos))))
              sigpic

Comment

Yes pleeeeze, send him special delivery as fast as you can

((((((((BIG GROUP HUGS)))))))))

And a smiley Martin to cheer us all up.....

......and a white shirt because I love it........

.........and, well, because I want to..

Comment

((((WOOHOOS))))

Not quite getting it are you Nad

Repeat after me Aaaaaaaaaaand CUT!!!!

Got it?
                  Aaaannnnnd. Cut.
                  And Cutt.
                  Nad Cut!
                  Nnnd cut
                  And cut.
                  CUT! cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut!!!!!!!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow! I feel much better after our group therapy! Same time next week?

*squishy-hugs thread*
                    sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack, I've just been telling Jann that it's good to rant and wail a bit now and then

Nad, if you can't do that one, try the 'sneeze' he does. It goes 'andcut' very fast

Edit: And with that, I will wish you all Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin)))))))))
                      Last edited by Jumble; 26 January 2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Good group therapy there girls I wasn't even feeling particularly down, but after that I'm certainly feeling pretty perky
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey josiane, I noticed you and jumble use clintonio to rotate your sigs, I have an account with that site but I have no clue how it works. I'd like to have rotating sigs again and since Imagerotate is offline clintonio is the way to go for me. Can you (gals) help me? Please?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Hey josiane, I noticed you and jumble use clintonio to rotate your sigs, I have an account with that site but I have no clue how it works. I'd like to have rotating sigs again and since Imagerotate is offline clintonio is the way to go for me. Can you (gals) help me? Please?
                            Sure, what do you want to know? Clintonio works with folders, so with one account you can have more than one rotating sig set. It also works on filesize, so you can have a lot more sigs uploaded - you get 8MB. Otherwise it's the same, you upload your sigs and then copy the code into your signature here on GW.

Does that help?
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is a way late response to Josiane about clintonio. Damn me for being late! I had started to type my response and well... Distractions.

Um, well, I'm not sure what code to upload. I have three sigs in my folder atm and only one shows here. Also my sig isn't a link like yours. Is cunfuzzled.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                welcome back Jumble!!!and I'm glad you are doing fine. and congrats on your ultimate hippy post.

I dreamt of Martin!! again. do you know this bedshare thing? where people offer a spare bed to strangers? well yeah, let's say Martin slept on my couch... and there was something with an polar bear on a lost island and Professor Snape. I mixed Martin, LOST, Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings ... strange...
                                LOL!!! I had a dream like that once...My friend and I had just watched the movie 'First Daughter' (with Katie Holmes) and we started watching 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' (I've still never seen all of it) and I fell asleep during the part where the black knight is getting all cut to pieces. We'd also just watched 'Napolean Dynamite'. I had a dream that somehow combined all three of those movies, plus a couple of Anime shows. Talk about a weird dream...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Working...
                                X