No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think making Martin Day art is like making a Mother's Day drawing.
    The WooHoo (the kid) gets nervous, because it's Martin (Mommy!) who will see the artwork. Because WooHoo loves Martin sooo much, WooHoo needs it to be perfect. So she slaves away with her virtual crayons, tongue sticking out of her mouth, seriously wondering if Martin ever said he likes pink, or that she's just using pink because *she* thinks it's pretty.

In the end, Martin just smiles and feels his heart fill with love because WooHoo made *something*, not caring if it's pretty or not and hangs it on the refigerator door anyway...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I think making Martin Day art is like making a Mother's Day drawing.
      The WooHoo (the kid) gets nervous, because it's Martin (Mommy!) who will see the artwork. Because WooHoo loves Martin sooo much, WooHoo needs it to be perfect. So she slaves away with her virtual crayons, tongue sticking out of her mouth, seriously wondering if Martin ever said he likes pink, or that she's just using pink because *she* thinks it's pretty.

In the end, Martin just smiles and feels his heart fill with love because WooHoo made *something*, not caring if it's pretty or not and hangs it on the refigerator door anyway...

woo, do you think he'll put it on the fridge door???!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        woo, do you think he'll put it on the fridge door???!!!
        Of course he will!

...Or he'll send Jumble an e-mail urging her to make us do a better job next time...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*coughs into thread leaving a trail of tissues behind her...*

Did we already use this one?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs

We did!

But no reason why it can't be done again.

There's also Weird Al Yankovic who did a birthday song which mentions broccoli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbhfpF3NA0

But you can also get a variety of Happy Birthday name specific songs from Amazon for a small fee. http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...rtin&x=19&y=19 I'm gonna nab the Carribean one for... um... a project.

Hope you are all well. I am going to collapse into a corner and slowly melt into a puddle of my own snot now.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            *coughs into thread leaving a trail of tissues behind her...*

We did!

But no reason why it can't be done again.

There's also Weird Al Yankovic who did a birthday song which mentions broccoli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbhfpF3NA0

But you can also get a variety of Happy Birthday name specific songs from Amazon for a small fee. http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...rtin&x=19&y=19 I'm gonna nab the Carribean one for... um... a project.

Hope you are all well. I am going to collapse into a corner and slowly melt into a puddle of my own snot now.
            Hm. Well, the brocolli and beer part is funny, but the whole "the world is gonna blow up any minute" thing is a little...

What about this one?
            sigpic

Comment

Oma your inbox if full.

Comment

*runz to inbox*

Hey Nad, I found that red & yellow bar. At the bottom of the page
                sigpic

Comment

Hm. Well, the brocolli and beer part is funny, but the whole "the world is gonna blow up any minute" thing is a little...

What about this one?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMf04ubvEhY
                  I'd probably fade it before I got to that part. But I like your suggestion. That's great.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    *runz to inbox*

Hey Nad, I found that red & yellow bar. At the bottom of the page
                    Oh, oh wow!
                    Yeah. Never looked there... Who scrolls down while checking PM's anyway?
                    ...Apart from, you know... you.

*happy dances*
                    Knowing that makes my virtual life so much easier!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I'd probably fade it before I got to that part. But I like your suggestion. That's great.
                      Oh, okay. I was like, "OH! Heeheehe...wait...erm...huh?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Oh, oh wow!
                        Yeah. Never looked there... Who scrolls down while checking PM's anyway?
                        ...Apart from, you know... you.

*happy dances*
                        Knowing that makes my virtual life so much easier!
                        I found it when I was looking for the delete button
                        sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Cags and passes tissues*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Cags, I am sorry you are not feeling well. I will pass along some of my awesome feelings of awesomeness so you'll be feeling..er...well...awesome...in no time!
                            sigpic

Comment

With all the icky-poo people around today I sure hope I didn't spread my icky-poo germs on anyone. That would be so uncool of me......

*Waves and Huggle* for all the healthy woohoos

*Virtual waves and Huggles* for all the unhealthy woohoos - anyone see my "QUILT" to pass it out to the sick Woohoos?

And does anyone want to go out and play!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                                What are the Martwork wallpaper specs? I'll probably mess it up beautifully but I'd like to try
                                1024 x 768 px will do nicely.

Comment

Working...
                                X