• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys . Much appreciated!

*crosses everything*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Also, has anyone had a late invite for the cocktail party? Who else is going?
      Not a late invite, but I'm going to the cocktail party.

And sorry to hear that folks aren't feeling well I guess it's that time of year... sends (get well vibes)>>> *runs to take more vitamin C*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        *sends oodles of Good Luck vibes to Dave* (AKA TheDanWoohoo's...er, Woohoo)

*sends oodles of Get Better vibes to Suz* (AKA The Woohoo Junior)
        She was 'Jumble Junior' when she made some posts on the S/J thread

Andersons on the 10th. I would love to but... until we know the scheudle for AT5 I don't know what babysitting favours I am going to need to call upon for that. I may just have exhausted them all without that so might have to say no. Put me down as a maybe/possibly and if I can I can.
        Aw, that wood be a shame if you can't make it I'm sure we could persuade one of your awesome friends or family to stay with Ben for the night Or do you think it wood be too much for him to passed around so much?

And I have to say, you look nekkid without your avi and sig

Originally posted by babancat View Post
        Not a late invite, but I'm going to the cocktail party.

And sorry to hear that folks aren't feeling well I guess it's that time of year... sends (get well vibes)>>> *runs to take more vitamin C*
        Thanks Really looking forward to finally meeting you

Comment

Well apparently it's official - the UK has (so far) had the coldest winter since records began, with an average temperature of -1C, and there's more snow to come Scotland has it today, England can expect it on Friday. Hopefully we'll get it all done and out of the way before February

Suz is doing better today

Comment

ooooh, chilly buns! *sends pretty warmth*
            sigpic

Comment

You forgot Silvia, Jumble!!! She's going toooooo *giggles*

*glad that Suz is feeling better*
              *huggles*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                ooooh, chilly buns! *sends pretty warmth*
                Thank you, we need it *hugs*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                You forgot Silvia, Jumble!!! She's going toooooo *giggles*

*glad that Suz is feeling better*
                *huggles*

Sorry Silvia I'll edit you in One more and we'll have a round dozen
                Last edited by Jumble; 05 January 2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

She was 'Jumble Junior' when she made some posts on the S/J thread
                  Oh yes she was wasn't she; I remember now. Well Woohoo Junior works then, I suppose.

Aw, that wood be a shame if you can't make it I'm sure we could persuade one of your awesome friends or family to stay with Ben for the night Or do you think it wood be too much for him to passed around so much?
                  More the being passed pillar to post thing. What's important right now is some kind of normality and routine. We haven't really had that since... well, since October. End of January I have my two work days that are full days so I'll be disrupting his schedule then (probably need to get someone to take him to and pick him up from school) and then there's about 5 birthdays between then and AT5 and then AT5 where he'll probably barely see me for the best part of three days. All in all he's going to be completely yanked about and that's not really fair on him, to be honest. But, as I say, we'll see.
                  I hate to say this and bring a downer on it all but I'm feeling completely apathetic towards AT5 right now. I'm just finding it really hard to look forward to anything at all. I guess I'll pick up as it gets closer.

And I have to say, you look nekkid without your avi and sig
                  Yeah, sorry I was half way to sorting it out with all that awesome birthday art I got and... I just couldn't be arsed. Oh there's that apathy again.
                  I'll get around to it...er... some time.

Yeah... I'm in a bit of a dark and gloomy place right about now.

...and there's more snow to come Scotland has it today, England can expect it on Friday.
                  Oh joy. Something to look forward to.

But if it means a snow-free February that'll be grand, ta.

Good to hear it. Must be all those Woohoovibes. Here's hoping they work for Dave's new job too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mornin Woohoos,

It's my last day off, and I plan on spending most of it on my couch. I think I should have just taken the rest of the week off. Ah well. On the bright side, I'm less sore from skiing than I anticipated...

Ok, I need to know numbers so I can let Stuart know how many WooHoos will be invading Andersons

Dinner @ Anderson's, Surrey
                    Thursday 10th February
                    Sarai
                    Jumble
                    Josi
                    Cags ?
                    Wendy ?
                    MoB ?
                    Laurie

Also, has anyone had a late invite for the cocktail party? Who else is going?
                    I don't know about the 10th... I am hanging with some of my BSG girls on thursday.

What is everyone planning for Monday? Valentine's day. Anyone want to anti-valentine with the single girl?

I'm going to the cocktail party. Get to wear my pretty black dress and stilettos!

YAY!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Oh yes she was wasn't she; I remember now. Well Woohoo Junior works then, I suppose.
                      Whilst we were at Anderson's on Christmas Eve she actually asked if she could come along to the next WooHoo/Anderson's event. She met Josiane when I came back from Vancouver and didn't find her to be as crazy as she apparently thought the WooHoos must be, so she wants to meet the rest of you

On the other hand, she did admit to feeling a little jealous finding Josiane looking so comfortable in her former home...... she said "I wanted to say 'Hey! I'm the daughter here, not you!' " *hugs her*

I told her I'd put it to a vote, because you have to be 'special' to be a WooHoo

More the being passed pillar to post thing. What's important right now is some kind of normality and routine. We haven't really had that since... well, since October. End of January I have my two work days that are full days so I'll be disrupting his schedule then (probably need to get someone to take him to and pick him up from school) and then there's about 5 birthdays between then and AT5 and then AT5 where he'll probably barely see me for the best part of three days. All in all he's going to be completely yanked about and that's not really fair on him, to be honest. But, as I say, we'll see.
                      I hate to say this and bring a downer on it all but I'm feeling completely apathetic towards AT5 right now. I'm just finding it really hard to look forward to anything at all. I guess I'll pick up as it gets closer.
                      I'd be very surprised if you were jumping up and down and happy dancing about it right now, but hopefully once we all get together it'll perk you up and you'll find yourself enjoying it

I know what you mean, and you must of course do what's best for Ben. There'll be many more trips to Anderson's for us all

Yeah, sorry I was half way to sorting it out with all that awesome birthday art I got and... I just couldn't be arsed. Oh there's that apathy again.
                      I'll get around to it...er... some time.

Yeah... I'm in a bit of a dark and gloomy place right about now.
                      *huggles* Apathy was my friend for a long time and still visits from time to time, so I know what you mean, but please put up a sig and avi. We can't have you being nekkid all the time - people will start to talk

Oh joy. Something to look forward to.

But if it means a snow-free February that'll be grand, ta.
                      Crossing my fingers that that will be the case.

Good to hear it. Must be all those Woohoovibes. Here's hoping they work for Dave's new job too.
                      On both counts

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Mornin Woohoos,

It's my last day off, and I plan on spending most of it on my couch. I think I should have just taken the rest of the week off. Ah well. On the bright side, I'm less sore from skiing than I anticipated...

I don't know about the 10th... I am hanging with some of my BSG girls on thursday.
                      We don't have to stick to an exact number, just need to give Stuart a rough idea, so you can always join us at the last minute if you find you're available

What is everyone planning for Monday? Valentine's day. Anyone want to anti-valentine with the single girl?

I'm going to the cocktail party. Get to wear my pretty black dress and stilettos! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...c_cocktail.gif

YAY!
                      I don't know about the Monday, but since it's Laurie's birthday I'm sure the two of us at least will be celebrating

Comment

Holy buckets, my mojo is in a tizz! I just wrote 5 chapters of fic I thank you Mojo, but now is sleeping time, not writing time!!! *hands mojo out to woohoos for babysitting duties* anyone need a mojo for the night?

...good gravy, I sound like a pimp...

*huggles everyone*

woodnight, delicious friends!
                        sigpic

Comment

WoodNight Bekki *hugs*

If it were your Arty mojo you were wanting to park for the night, I'd be first in line! But I don't have any writing ability so have no use for it

Comment

Thursday 10th February
                            Sarai
                            Jumble
                            Josi
                            Cags ?
                            Wendy ?
                            MoB ?
                            Laurie
                            Devilish Me

And where exactly is this restaurant? Lol... I need to get organized, *giggles* Oh how I wish I had the foresight to come on Wednesday... and leave on Tuesday
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Thursday 10th February
                              Sarai
                              Jumble
                              Josi
                              Cags ?
                              Wendy ?
                              MoB ?
                              Laurie
                              Devilish Me

And where exactly is this restaurant? Lol... I need to get organized, *giggles* Oh how I wish I had the foresight to come on Wednesday... and leave on Tuesday
                              It's in Farnham, Surrey, where I live When will you be arriving, and where are you staying? If you can manage to get here I'm sure I can find you somewhere to sleep, and then you can go up to London on the Friday with the rest of us

Comment

It's in Farnham, Surrey, where I live When will you be arriving, and where are you staying? If you can manage to get here I'm sure I can find you somewhere to sleep, and then you can go up to London on the Friday with the rest of us
                                *giggles* I'm arriving on Thursday, don't know at what hour at this point And it's too late to change that cause I've submitted the papers and it says I come on the 10th and leave on the 14th... Oh, well. But thank you for your offer (((huggles))))

How long would it take from the center of London to come to Farnham? And what time are we planning on having dinner?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X